March/April ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree745Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Cassandra- I am the same way as far as having a plan. You are one step closer to getting that plan together for FET!

Kayakr- good luck with starting your Lupron. I have been very anxious as well and having difficulty sleeping. This whole process seems surreal to me and I think part of me never even thought I'd get this far with fertility (that we'd actually have embryos) after all the BFNs. Wishing you the very best of luck!

Kim- yay for your transfer, and welcome to the 2ww!

I will be 5dp5dt tomorrow and plan to test in the morning... Fingers and toes crossed! I will keep you all updated.

Hope everyone has a great week!!
*Leah* and J and K like this.
March 11th, 2013, 09:57 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
EEEEK JENLYNN, this is the first thing I'll do in the morning is check this!! I wanna see a big beautiful bfp picture from you!

Good Luck Kim!

Best of luck Gretchen!! You're on your way!

AFM, program start appt is at 1:30...I'll update when I get home...around 6-7pm!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; March 11th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
March 11th, 2013, 10:40 PM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cassandra Glad AF wasnt too hard on you, hope you get your protocol for the FET soon.

Kim yay congratulations on being PUPO!!!

Gretchen Im so excited you are moving forward! You are starting Lupron, correct? Im not using Lupron, Im on the estrogen patches, and at the high dose Im on it should keep me from ovulating. I know its hard, but try to relax and get some sleep, and if acupuncture helps you relax might want to bump it up to twice weekly.

JenLynn everything crossed for you, cant wait for an update

Leah Ill be anxiously awaiting your update!! Im excited for you!!

AFM well, I'm up to two patches, feeling a little nauseous today, not sure if its because of the estrogen or just caught a little bug, hopefully itll pass quickly. Anyway, thank-you all for the ideas for drinks. Im down to a 2 16oz bottles daily (yep, down to, I was drinking up to 4) by transfer I should be completely off diet Pepsi

Sending good thoughts, postive vibes and prayers out to everyone!

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
March 12th, 2013, 04:04 AM
onlybygrace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakr View Post
Aimee- Grace - how is the Lupron treating you?
After one full week, I'm happy to report that I have had absolutely NO side effects! I've read horror stories where people have called Decapeptyl "Lupron's evil cousin"...but so far ...nada!
I just have to thank God for that!

You know since starting this IVF cycle, I've been so stressed thinking 'this HAS to work'...but things that have happened this week shown me that I have absolutely NO control over the outcome of this. All things being equal, what makes one IVF cycle fail compared to another?

After crying my eyes out about what happened to Lauren, I started to think more and more about this. There HAS to be a plan right? I mean God has to have a reason about why these things happen? So I've decided to just let it be. I leave it to God and just pray its the right time for me to have a baby.

(Sorry for getting so way off topic...but all tis thoughts have been swimming around in my head pretty much daily since reading lauren's post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenLynnRN View Post
I will be 5dp5dt tomorrow and plan to test in the morning... Fingers and toes crossed! I will keep you all updated.

oh, and just had to add: EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!

TTC our 1st since June 2011

6 cycles of Clomid, 2 cycles injectables, 5 IUIs: ALL BFNs

IVF #1: Starting 5th March 2013 - Praying for my 1st ever BFP!

March 12th, 2013, 09:31 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POASers
You're so right Grace. We have no control over this outcome and that is so scary. Puttting it all on line for some thing we have no control over is just so scary. My faith is what is gotten me this far and it is what will keep me going no matter the outcome.

I started my Luprone today. My Re gave me my first one. It wasn't that bad. I like that little needle.... well I don't "like" it but I do compared to the PIO ones.
I am CD21. I have 5 days left of BCP and then I can be done with those. I will call on CD1 - go in on CD3 and get the rest of my instructions. He said I will be on Lupron atleast 14-20 days. I also can't beleive that we are here now. I mean a year ago I didn't think we would ever have the means or strenght to do IVF and now here we are. God is good!

Lauren's story has really brought a lot of things to light for me. I've spent a lot of time thinking of them.
*Leah*, onlybygrace and J and K like this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
March 12th, 2013, 11:12 AM
cassthomas852's Avatar Veteran
So, as I promised on the last thread... here is the picture of the embryo we transferred last month...

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

Last edited by cassthomas852; March 12th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
March 12th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Got a BFN this morning. Hoping and praying that its just too early... Planning to try again Thursday morning.
March 12th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Jennyt13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
JenLynn - I hope its just too early! I know nothing about all this! What kind of test did you use?

Hi Everyone - just checking in - I've been reading - just haven't had the energy to type personals to everyone! Good luck to our 2wwers!!

I start Lupron tomorrow - transfer still scheduled for April 10th. I've been having some (TMI) vaginal burning lately. I think its from the BCP - I have some brown spotting as well - and they seem to go together. Hopefully - it will go away once I stop taking them Friday! Anyone else ever have that??
kayakr likes this.

Michael Joseph Born 1/14/11 at 2:46pm
Baby Christian - born into heaven at 22 weeks gestation - 7/14/12

Starting IVF/PGD - September 2012
47 eggs retrieved (OUCH!)
38 eggs mature
26 eggs fertilized
10 embryos biopsied
3 embryos - 2 boys, 1 girl are waiting to be transferred - transferring 1 boy 1 girl on first FET!!!

2/12/13 - FET - Cancelled due to fluid in the uterus
2/20/13 - Hysteroscopy scheduled - 1 polyp removed.

4/10/13 - FET - 2 embies transferred as planned! 1 boy 1 girl!
4/22/13 - Trying to wait to test - Beta scheduled!! -
7/31/13 - FET - 1 embie transferred - 1 boy
8/7/13 - 7dp5dt - - but very light
8/9/13 - 9dp5dt - - no mistaking this one!
8/12/13 - 1st Beta scheduled - 64
8/14/13 - 2nd Beta scheduled - only 10
03/03/14 - FET #3 - 1 embie transferred - 1 girl
3/11/14 - FAINT BFP
3/13/14 - HCG only 20.2
3/17/14 - HCG rose to 151!!!
3/20/14 - HCG rose again - 630! Nurse was in shock!
3/27/14 - Ultrasound scheduled - HB Found! 6w1d 124bpm
4/3/14 - Second Ultrasound - Still doing well!
4/14/14 - First OB appointment - looking good!
March 12th, 2013, 04:24 PM
JenLynn - I really really really hope that it was just too early to test. *fingers crossed* Let us know how Thursday goes!

Jenny - I've heard that spotting is VERY common with BCPs. In fact, the sheet that I was given from my fertility clinic even mentioned the common issue of spotting, so don't fret about that. :-)

I have a questions for those of you who have done all the medications before. I'm starting next week, and I have (what feels like!) an extensive list of medications! I'm just wondering... has your doctor ever had you obtain certain medications just in case you may need them... but then you didn't end up using them? I'll do whatever I had to in order to have a successful cycle... just curious is all. :-)
March 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM
cassthomas852's Avatar Veteran
JenLynn- hoping it was too early! KUP in the next few days! Were you a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

Clover- my RE prescribed meds that I didn't end up using. At least for my first fresh cycle. I was prescribed (and ordered and paid for) endometrin, which are vaginal inserts used after the egg retrieval, as well as HCG which I never used either. My RE had me do the Lupron trigger instead of HCG trigger to reduce risk of OHSS, and I was put on progesterone in oil (PIO) shots instead of the vaginal inserts because my ovaries were very enlarged after ER. If you have close to 30 or more eggs retrieved it seems they typically use the PIO shots instead. I didn't use all of the Menopur and bravelle either, so it really just depends on how you respond during your cycle. Good luck!

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

March 12th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Jenny- I used a digital only because I happened to have some leftover that I got for a good package price during my last IUI... I don't have any idea whether those are more or less sensitive or different at all from the kind with the lines, do you?

Clover- I too had some leftover meds (which really stinks considering how expensive they are!). One thing I wish I had done is told the pharmacy not to fill the prenatal vitamins my RE had on my med order- the co-pay for those was $60 and I already had some at home.

Cassandra- I was a 5dt. I've read some IVF success stories (even though I know I'm not supposed to compare) which reported BFP as early as 5dp5dt, but I'm really hoping with everything I have that it is simply too early. We transferred two wonderful blasts and only had one snow baby. I know everyone here knows the feeling, but this wait just almost tears me apart. I try so hard not to stress and to stay calm in order to provide the best environment for implantation as possible, but it is so very hard. I have never wanted something so much... Anyway, I know I'm not saying anything everyone else on this board hasn't felt at one time or another, but it does help to be able to share this with others that I know will understand.

Goodnight and have a happy Wednesday, everyone! I will update after I try again...
March 12th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Jenlynn, Digitals will not give a positive until a missed period or later, they are WAY less sensitive (50+ hcg or higher) before they give a positive, I think that 1) your test was not sensitive enough and 2) it's still early, I'm sooo excited for you! I'm sorry this is tearing you apart...it's hard to wait...praying so hard for you! Check out Pee On A Stick ~ HPT Overview - Yes, this is a real site hahaa...it gives the sensitivity of tests....

JennyT, Gretchen and Grace, we are all going to be so close.....good luck girls! Hope lupron is kind to you all.

Meemee, yay for cutting down on Diet Pepsi... I had my last one today! Now to work on my cup of coffee Hope your nausea goes away

Clover, I used all the meds last time, but it's common to have some things left over.

Cassandra, beautiful embaby

We had a long appt, I'm exhausted, but it was well worth it! My saline u/s was a bit painful, but mock transfer was a piece of cake.

So happy all of that initial paperwork/testing is done. We did find out about another $1400 cost for today, which we didn't have to pay last time *sigh*...the bills keep coming and there is not an end in sight. I have to order a couple thousand in meds in a week. It will all be worth it in the end, though (fingies and toes crossed)....and I got my protocol today (happy dance!)

Here it is!

3/12 Stop BCP
3/16 Start BCP's 2 pills a day through 3/19
3/19 Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork
3/23 Start injectibles, Ultrasound (300IU Bravelle & 150IU Menopur)for 4 days
3/25 Bloodwork
3/26 Change Meds to only 300IU Bravelle, no Menopur
3/27 Bloodwork & U/S, med review, 9 days on stims as of today, Ganirelix?
3/31 Tentative trigger shot,
4/02 Tentative retrieval
4/05 or 4/07 Tenatative Transfer
4/19, 4/21 or 4/23 Beta Blood tests!

12/25 Possible due date of Xmas day! I'm so excited, it's going to go fast now! The 3 hr roundtrip to get to the clinic, will be wearing, but I did it before, I can do it again SOOOO excited

Has anyone else EVER heard of going off BCP and then going back on and taking 2 a day for 4 days??? They said the clinic doens't like anyone being on BCPs for more than 2 weeks

I'm also super excited that I got rid of the Lupron, they will be adding Ganirelix instead and I'm getting a higher dose of meds at the beginning to give me a better boost at more follicles. FSH was at 12.23! Dr said since I had some quality over quantity eggs last time, and it's only been 3 years, he is still willing to let us do the shared risk program. SO EXCITED!

EEEK!
~~MeeMee~~ and JenLynnRN like this.
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?

Last edited by *Leah*; March 12th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
March 13th, 2013, 03:41 AM
onlybygrace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Leah, that sounds like the antagonist protocol. Is that correct?

JennyLyn: Its probably too early. KUP when you test again. FX!

Cassandra: Beautiful embie! I hope I get a pic too!

Gretchen: Yay for starting Lupron! You're officially ON this train! Just a tip, I ice the area for a good 5 minutes before, and then the shot dosnt hurt a bit. KUP on the symptoms...but I'm hoping you have none

Clover: I had some injectable meds left over after my IUIs. Its a shame because they are so expensive!

AFM: Still ticking along on my Decapeptyl shots. Only 9 days before my baseline bloods and ultrasound, and hopefully start of stims.

On another note, AF should have shown today, but there is NO sign of her yet. I've read its normal that AF is delayed during down-regulation. Anyone had this experience?
*Leah* likes this.

TTC our 1st since June 2011

6 cycles of Clomid, 2 cycles injectables, 5 IUIs: ALL BFNs

IVF #1: Starting 5th March 2013 - Praying for my 1st ever BFP!

March 13th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Menopur and Bravelle ladies...where did u get meds and do you mind sharing the cost you paid?

Last edited by *Leah*; March 13th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
March 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Jennyt13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenlynn - Leah is right - that is one thing I do know is that digitals are NOT as sensative as say a FRER - try one of those on your next testing! Digitals are for fun after you get that positive, not for early testing! GOOD LUCK - fingers crossed for a BFP afterall!!!

Leah - my Menopur was covered by insurance - not sure I still have my detail list - but I got mine at a local pharmacy anyway right out of my hospital. It really does seem like they just keep throwing charges at us doesn't it? You think your all done - and boom. Seriously! Your transfer will be only a few days before mine!!

Clover - while I've heard that spotting is normal - I'm more worried about the burning I'm just hoping it goes away after my last pill Friday!! Regarding your question on the meds... I have used every med that my doctor prescribed me. I DO however have leftovers that I need to talk to them about donating. I have extra Folistim, and menopur for sure. But - I have used every "type" of med that my doc prescribed - kwim?

Gretchen - I just started Lupron today - how is it treating you so far? I do like the little needle as well. Piece of cake right? I've found most of the needles have been small. Its that horrible lovenox one that kills me!!

AFM - hanging in there - like I said - I started Lupron today - so I feel like things are moving along. I slept horribly last night! I have so much work to do and I"m just trying to motivate myself to do it! I warned DH today I started the lupron, and told him I may get a bit more crabby soon!
*Leah*, kayakr and JenLynnRN like this.

Michael Joseph Born 1/14/11 at 2:46pm
Baby Christian - born into heaven at 22 weeks gestation - 7/14/12

Starting IVF/PGD - September 2012
47 eggs retrieved (OUCH!)
38 eggs mature
26 eggs fertilized
10 embryos biopsied
3 embryos - 2 boys, 1 girl are waiting to be transferred - transferring 1 boy 1 girl on first FET!!!

2/12/13 - FET - Cancelled due to fluid in the uterus
2/20/13 - Hysteroscopy scheduled - 1 polyp removed.

4/10/13 - FET - 2 embies transferred as planned! 1 boy 1 girl!
4/22/13 - Trying to wait to test - Beta scheduled!! -
7/31/13 - FET - 1 embie transferred - 1 boy
8/7/13 - 7dp5dt - - but very light
8/9/13 - 9dp5dt - - no mistaking this one!
8/12/13 - 1st Beta scheduled - 64
8/14/13 - 2nd Beta scheduled - only 10
03/03/14 - FET #3 - 1 embie transferred - 1 girl
3/11/14 - FAINT BFP
3/13/14 - HCG only 20.2
3/17/14 - HCG rose to 151!!!
3/20/14 - HCG rose again - 630! Nurse was in shock!
3/27/14 - Ultrasound scheduled - HB Found! 6w1d 124bpm
4/3/14 - Second Ultrasound - Still doing well!
4/14/14 - First OB appointment - looking good!
March 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POASers
Gosh there are lots of us just one week a part or days apart. I've only had the one dose of Lupron and so far so good. My AF should be here next week too I was wondering if it would be delayed too because of this Lupron stuff.
I have been on BCP for two solid months- can't wait to get off. I did sport everyday the first month of BCP. Not the second month though. The irritation though doesn’t sound normal. Are you still having that?
I was hoping to get my protocol yesterday but I was told I'll get it when I go back sometime next week when I am CD3. My RE Said transfer sometime around Tax Day but I am thinking sooner then that. Who am I to say though? Lol Donor goes in tomorrow for all her blood work /tests/ ect and starts Lupron as well. She is now the same CD as me. I am on this IVF Train and the Train is starting to pull away from the loading station. Lol
Again I love reading everyone’s updates and forgive me for not addressing each of you. I am caring about all of you and need you all as well!
*Leah*, ~~MeeMee~~ and JenLynnRN like this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
March 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Regular
I'm late to the March IVF party...

This is our first IVF cycle... I've been on Lupron since 3/6, started Gonal-f on 3/8 and added Menopur on 3/12. I went in today for bloodwork, u/s... RE says there are 3 eggs on my left side & maybe 6 or 7 on my right. I still have 3 days of stims before possible trigger, so he isn't too concerned - wants to let them "cook" a few days longer, but I'm trying hard not to be.

I haven't had that many side effects until today... achy back, crampy, headaches, but other than that I didn't have all of the crazy issues that I've read Lupron causes. I did have a mild reaction to the menopur but know thats normal.

I can't help wonder - would I be feeling more side effects if it was working in my body?

Monday: Estrogen level 220, possible trigger Saturday or Sunday/ EH on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

Anyone have slow growing eggs?

Thanks! Prayers & sticky wishes...
~Brooke
*Leah* and kayakr like this.

Brooke: 31, blocked tubes, diminished ovarian reserve, weak eggs
DH: 35, all cleared
TTC: January 2012

July 2012 - HSG exam; blocked tubes
July 2012 - possible male infertility due to chemo & radiation treatment
August 2012: DH had his testosterone levels checked; low, will recheck in December
December 2012 - test for DH's sperm ** SWIMMERS, YAY!**
February 2013 - IVF consult
February 25, 2013 - sonohysterogram & mock transfer ** ALL CLEARED FOR IVF PROCEDURE **
March 6, 2013 - bloodwork & u/s, start Lupron injections - 10units
March 8, 2013 - start Gonal-F injections (300u), lupron (10units)
March 11, 2013 - bloodwork, u/s, Estrogen: 220, Lupron, Gonal-F, Menopur
March 13, 2013 - Left ovary (3 follicles), Right ovary (5 follicles), bloodwork, u/s, Estrogen: 519, Lupron, Gonal -F, Menopur
March 15, 2013 - bloodwork, u/s, Estrogen: 1305, follies growing, Lupron, Gonal - F, Menopur
March 19, 2013 - Retrieval!! 8 eggs
March 24, 2013 - Embryo Transfer; put back 3 embryos (1 blastocyst stage, 2 morula stage)

April 3, 2013 - beta #1 - 101!
April 5, 2013 - beta #2 - 307!
April 8, 2013 - beta #3 - 1,387!!
April 10, 2013 - beta #4 - 3104! - 1st u/s Friday!

March 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Regular
I'm late to the March IVF party...

This is our first IVF cycle... I've been on Lupron since 3/6, started Gonal-f on 3/8 and added Menopur on 3/12. I went in today for bloodwork, u/s... RE says there are 3 eggs on my left side & maybe 6 or 7 on my right. I still have 3 days of stims before possible trigger, so he isn't too concerned - wants to let them "cook" a few days longer, but I'm trying hard not to be.

I haven't had that many side effects until today... achy back, crampy, headaches, but other than that I didn't have all of the crazy issues that I've read Lupron causes. I did have a mild reaction to the menopur but know thats normal.

I can't help wonder - would I be feeling more side effects if it was working in my body?

Monday: Estrogen level 220, possible trigger Saturday or Sunday/ EH on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

Anyone have slow growing eggs?

Thanks! Prayers & sticky wishes...
~Brooke
*Leah* and kayakr like this.

August 2012: DH had his testosterone levels checked; low, will recheck in December
February 25, 2013 - sonohysterogram & mock transfer ** ALL CLEARED FOR IVF PROCEDURE **
March 13, 2013 - Left ovary (3 follicles), Right ovary (5 follicles), bloodwork, u/s, Estrogen: 519, Lupron, Gonal -F, Menopur
March 15, 2013 - bloodwork, u/s, Estrogen: 1305, follies growing, Lupron, Gonal - F, Menopur
March 24, 2013 - Embryo Transfer; put back 3 embryos (1 blastocyst stage, 2 morula stage)

March 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Welcome Brooke!!! I think your follies sound great! Best of luck to you!

March 13th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Regular
Thank you! They are upping my dosage of Menopur to 2 vials of powder (not sure what the specific amounts are... they're at home) mix with 1mL of saline. I'm praying that more follies will develop/grow... I know that its about quality embryos, and not quantity, but I can't help thinking that more is better!
*Leah* likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search