October/ November 2013 IVF/FET

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree750Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 12:02 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Still Waiting- I am taking PM shots. I got after work. I take 2 injections. One in each thigh and then the decapeptyl in my arm (My DH does that injection for me)

Jenny- Congrats on your blessing! I hope we will all be there with you soon! (It is taking longer than I expected!) And I am sure dreading the 2WW.

Jill- Try not to worry too much! You will know for sure on Wed! I know I would be a nervous wreck! I honestly think my husband has already bought PG tests! I will be praying for you!

Cali- Great to hear about your eggs! That is awesome!

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
October 20th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Veteran
Keep us posted Jill - I agree with Leah use the same test and google which ones are good that detect the lowest amount of hcg. I have read FRERs are good! Congrats to Jenny!
*Leah* likes this.

October 20th, 2013, 07:11 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Yes, FRER's are the best LOL...however, Wondfo's from Amazon...at 30 cents or so a test are amazing...they were actually a little darker at first than my FRER....

Amber...kudos to you - in the LEG??? eeek I do all mine in my stomach and butt myself..the thigh just sounds like it would hurt ((HUGS))!
amberbanegas likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

October 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Still Waiting- Yes, They do hurt! I have bruises all over!!! I am telling you, I have not read anywhere that is using the same meds... or the same places. It makes me worry! But I will know soon if it worked! Thanks for the Hugs because I am in PAIN! (Lower back and cramps)
*Leah* likes this.

October 20th, 2013, 08:10 AM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Thank you, everyone, for the congrats. Today's lines are about the same as yesterday's, but I did get a positive digi!

I hope you get a nice line today, Jill!

Amber - I also did Menopur in the abdomen. Thighs sound terrible
amberbanegas likes this.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
October 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Jill...any update??
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?

October 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I took pics for a scrapbook I"ll make some day hahaha...my meds, one day of meds... and my POAS stash!! ANyone else want to share HEHE

KMH, kayakr, jes81878 and 2 others like this.

October 20th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Veteran
Jenny!!! So excited for you. Hoping to be successful
... Fingers crossed! Omg Leah! :-) that's awesome! When do you think your transfer will be???? Wondering if we will be close? I'm thinking Nov 15 ish for me. Also- my progesterone in oil is in olive oil. What about everyone else's? My friend's was in sesame oil.

October 20th, 2013, 06:51 PM
JillK's Avatar Veteran
I am trying an Answer test strip tomorrow AM. Feeling a little downspirited right now......I don't have any news since the last update of confusion as I decided to wait untill tomorrow to test again. I am feeling hungry all the time, super thristy and tired along with slightly crampy. My boobs were super sore and swollen earlier (probably from the HCG trigger shot) but that has receded greatly. My BM's are getting to be a bit tricky to push out, while earlier they were super waterey. Like I said before, some symptoms are growing and others are going away.
October 21st, 2013, 01:40 AM
Jill- Those symptoms sound like pregnancy to me!

Jenny- The thighs are painful! All of my bruises are turning green now! LOL. I only have one more night of these (I hope! Fingers crossed)

Still Waiting- Wow! You are STOCKED up on meds and POAS tests! I have pictures, but not as crafty as yours... They are on my blog though. (I have NO idea how to attached them on here!)

October 21st, 2013, 06:46 AM
Veteran
It's nice to see some posting about faint lines!!!!!!! ;o) Let's keep them comin'.....

Today should be day 1 of my medicated cycle for my FET. Of course, when AF is supposed to show, she flakes! And, no, there is no way I could be pregnant, LOL! I am sure within the next 24 hours I can take my first pill and call the clinic - it's just annoying that when it's supposed to happen, it doesn't and any other month, it's like clock work....

What is up with that anyway????

Thinking of everyone! Sending positive and sticky baby dust vibes!
*Leah* likes this.
October 21st, 2013, 09:56 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Just finished my ultrasound and lab to check my lining progress.
Triple layered and 15.20mm, they will call later with my estradiol levels.

It was actually a really fun visit, they are preparing for Halloween, and every year they go ALL out and everyone dresses up. I have been going to this clinic since '08 and somehow I am always there for some reason or another and always see them dressed up lol. It's why I am so excited my transfer was scheduled for Halloween.

Anyway, I just love it there, it feels like a second family
And thankfully everything looks as it should so far so.... Yay!!!

10 days until I am PUPO!!!!!!
*Leah* likes this.
October 21st, 2013, 10:34 AM
JillK's Avatar Veteran
Melissa, It is great that you love your clinic! It must be kind of fun to see medical staff in costume.

Stllwaiting, Is your name Leah or is that the name of the little one in the picture? She is a cutie.

I did my Answer hpt strip this morning. It cam up with an exceptionally faint line (which is better than none at all). This is hopeul considering that this brand is not an "early response" hpt. It says only to use after the first day of your missed period. 2 more days until my Beta blood test
*Leah* likes this.
October 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBaby214 View Post
Jenny!!! So excited for you. Hoping to be successful
... Fingers crossed! Omg Leah! :-) that's awesome! When do you think your transfer will be???? Wondering if we will be close? I'm thinking Nov 15 ish for me. Also- my progesterone in oil is in olive oil. What about everyone else's? My friend's was in sesame oil.
My PIO is in sesame oil and my retrieval is tentatively Oct 29th, so a transfer either around November 1st or 3rd GOOD LUCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillK View Post
Stllwaiting, Is your name Leah or is that the name of the little one in the picture? She is a cutie.
Yep, I'm Leah - My daughter is Mallory .....yay for a faint line! POST A PICTURE! Load it to photobucket or another free site and copy the IMG code and paste it into a post!!! We love to see BFP's EEEEK ....will you test again tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa* View Post
Just finished my ultrasound and lab to check my lining progress.
Triple layered and 15.20mm, they will call later with my estradiol levels.

It was actually a really fun visit, they are preparing for Halloween, and every year they go ALL out and everyone dresses up. I have been going to this clinic since '08 and somehow I am always there for some reason or another and always see them dressed up lol. It's why I am so excited my transfer was scheduled for Halloween.

Anyway, I just love it there, it feels like a second family
And thankfully everything looks as it should so far so.... Yay!!!

10 days until I am PUPO!!!!!!
WTG lining! Mine was only an 8 the week before transfer!! Did they tell you what they like it at for transfer? I wouldn't be surprised if they moved your transfer up if your lining is already awesome like that! How many days have you been on estrogen?

That sounds SOOOO fun re halloween and dressing up!!

Last edited by *Leah*; October 21st, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
October 21st, 2013, 02:37 PM
JillK's Avatar Veteran
I just got another barely visible line on another "answer" test. I would attempt to load pictures but the lines are so slight that my camera won't pick them up! I have asked my husband to get a FRER for me on the way home to use tomorrow morning.
*Leah* likes this.
October 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM
YAY FRER's are the best....their website has a 2$ coupon to print!!

AFM..I had a message...my estradiol is only 64.7...does someone have a good reference for what it's supposed to be (this is day 3 of stims) ...so they are bumping me up..which I'm excited about. I want good eggies!

Was doing 2 menopur/4 bravelle, and I was supposed to do one more day of this and then just do 4 bravelle,

They are adding another bravelle tonight (so 2M 5B today total)

Tues - 2 Menopur/5 Bravelle
Wed - 7 Bravelle
Then I'll just be doing Bravelle from then on. GROW FOLLIES, GROW!! I went from 4 Bravelle to 7! That is a big jump!

October 21st, 2013, 04:37 PM
Super Mommy
Hey Ladies!!

I just found out today that we will be starting our IVF cycle on November 23. I know I probably belong more to the November/December cycle, but Leah said I could come hang out! I wish each of you nothing but the best and each of you to have a whole bunch of I will be here to listen/learn and cheer you on!
October 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Hoping - My PIO is also in sesame oil. I've heard the olive oil is less painful, but more expensive.

Jill - Congrats on the line! I will be waiting on your beta results, as well as mine on Wednesday!

Leah - That seems like such a huge dose to me! I hope it gets you great eggies! I haven't found a good chart on E2 levels. It seems they are too variable from woman to woman.

Good luck Starlitnite!

This morning's tests-
*Leah* and Luh-Luh 2012 like this.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
October 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hello Ladies
Today was my ultrasound mapping and another painful procedure of the endometriosis test which I don't have but the dr says it gets your uterus very healthy for the big day!! six more days of birth control pills. Hopefully a period to follow soon so we can start meds on the 1st of Nov. very nervous about getting all the meds right but our wonderful nurse gave us a personal number for ANY questions we may have!!:-)
Sending happy thoughts and best wishes to you all
*Leah* likes this.
October 21st, 2013, 05:14 PM
Veteran
Jenny - girl that is one big fat POSITIVE!!!!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!
And about the PIO - my friend who took hers in ses oil was shocked that I don't have two diff needles (one to take out of the vile and another to inject). I guess it's bc it may be thinner??? Welcome Starlit! Leah, no clue what that means :-/
*Leah* likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search