Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By babybumps

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Hello all. Newbie here. I'm hoping it's okay to join the group. My husband and I decided to start trying back in 2010 to concieve naturally. A year later, we found we weren't able to concieve without medical help. Following some more testing, we knew that IVF was our only option so we began that journey in 2012 with two failed attepts. We just completed our third attempt with a positive pregnancy test this Wednesday, September 25th! We are beyond excited and hoping and praying that the pregnancy goes smooth and we wind up with a wonderful healthy baby...or TWO

I did want to say thanks to the members already here and the discussions because I discovered this board during my 2WW and I must say, although I was too nervous to post then....it really helped me keep my hopes up as well as reassure myself that everyone's experiences are totally different. If I can in any single way help someone going through the process I'd love to as I know I'll still need continued support too.

Rachel
HopingForBaby214 and McLovin like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search