Dec 2013/jan 2014 ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree181Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2014, 04:00 AM
MiaVena's Avatar Proud Mommy
I suggest switching the brand of your tests, Liyana you had so many BFPs and this little twitcher here, seems low on ink!!! i rly hope you hear good news tomorrow. will be thinking of you.

oh and IDK= i dont know.
Liyana likes this.

January 29th, 2014, 04:21 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
I do see a line… The next day is a LONG time to wait! Ask them when the results will be in and let us know. Shoot, I would call them today and ask! (I am bad, I know!)
MiaVena likes this.

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 29th, 2014, 04:24 AM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaVena View Post
I suggest switching the brand of your tests, Liyana you had so many BFPs and this little twitcher here, seems low on ink!!! i rly hope you hear good news tomorrow. will be thinking of you.

oh and IDK= i dont know.
Hi MiaVena!
Thank you darling for your answer!
I really really hope that today I will have the possibility to buy digi clearblue - then I could be confident to got to my dr. tomorrow.
If not I will be keeping testing... I would love to believe in those lines what are existing on my tests right now! I would love to think that my biggest dream can come true!!!! I have wished this for years... cant believe that the truth is just behind the corner, but I just know it yet.
Uhh, I guess I can`t even sleep tonight,, omg ... I want that soo much!!!!!
Thank you so much to being here for me! HUGS*

I am sry, I am not that smart to understand of those abbreviations... But I wrote it down now thx.

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). BFP 6dpt.

BETA: 14dpt,1.10.14 2300! Second BETA 21dpt 08.10.14 14610!!!! 1 baby

January 29th, 2014, 10:56 PM
30.01.14 - album Fotoalbumis - Fotoalbum

Hi ladies, today 30.01.14 I got BFP on Clearblue digital, omg!!!
I have my beta test after 30 min,I will update!!!!
april18, flhopeful and BabyDustme like this.

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

January 30th, 2014, 12:07 AM
YAY!!!
Liyana likes this.

January 30th, 2014, 12:20 AM
I am back on work now and I am soo happy about this BFP! It cant be wrong!
My dr. promised to call me afternoon and then he will confirm or not confirm me pregnancy!!

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

January 30th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Great! I am sure it will be GOOD news!
Liyana likes this.

January 30th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Hi girls

My dr. called me.. and his voice tone wasn't the best... I was worried.
He said.. I am pg!!! But my beta was only 49!!!!!
He said its too low..for 4 weeks.
I will have another BETA on Monday morning.
He said that if the beta will raise for Monday then everything is ok, but if not then the development has stopped somewhere.
My AF is due after 2 days, can it matters? Perhaps it .. just too early but my digi test picked up my pregnancy?

Omg, whats going on? :/
Does anyone has had this situation before with low beta numbers?
Please share your experiences!

Now I need to pray again!!
But actually today I noticed aswell that my bb is bigger and I feel something in my tummy, in the left side...

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

January 30th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Liyana- Yes that is low. Go and look on Betabase though… Some people still go on to have healthy pregnancies. I had the same thing with my first IVF… I never got a positive HPT and my Beta was 19. Maybe your baby was just a late implanter. HUGS Darling!!!
Liyana and april18 like this.

January 30th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
Liyana- Yes that is low. Go and look on Betabase though… Some people still go on to have healthy pregnancies. I had the same thing with my first IVF… I never got a positive HPT and my Beta was 19. Maybe your baby was just a late implanter. HUGS Darling!!!
Hi Amber!!
Thank you darling for your answer, and for the link.
This Betabase website is very valuable, thank you so much for that.
I even didn't know this website.
I really hope aswell that my tiny tiny guy was just a late implanter! Hopefully I have better news to you girls on Monday!!
I have been also thinking that if I will get 2 dark/strong stripes on my ordinary HPT then my HCG level has raised already - Am I right?
Uhh,, its really rough time.. And I cant do anything from my side...

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

January 30th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Yes, If they are getting higher, you will get a faster result.

Last edited by amberbanegas; January 30th, 2014 at 08:21 PM.
January 30th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Super Mommy
Anyone mind if I join in?? I'm currently 3dp5dt on our 1st IVF cycle. This whole 2WW is driving me insane! I hate over analyzing EVERY twinge. Thought maybe if I found some other ladies dealing with this, it would make it go by a little easier. And that maybe I wouldn't feel like I was actually going crazy all the time!
January 30th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Super Mommy
Amymperkins - I'm a day behind you. Please join in the madness! It's my first IVF too. Are you working during the 2ww? I went back to work today and it helped a little but I'm starting to obsess too much. Are you feeling anything yet?

Liyana - I'm praying everything is ok for your next beta. How are you feeling?
Liyana likes this.
January 30th, 2014, 08:21 PM
When are y'all going to start testing???

January 30th, 2014, 08:36 PM
In regards to low beta, we are in your club. We tested 9dp5dt at only 16. We go tomorrow morning. I hadn't been testing positive on hpt until today. So, that leaves me to think we are at least at 25 and maybe the doubling to 32 by tomorrow is right on track. I will be thinking of you. If we double by tomorrow, we retest Monday. They called the embryo an early blast so late implantation is what I am sincerely hoping had occured.

One gal from another post states she was 11.5 and delivered a healthy baby girl.

We have hope!
Liyana likes this.
January 31st, 2014, 06:39 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
When are y'all going to start testing???
I don't know when I should test. I would think the earliest would be Tuesday the 4th which would be 7dp5dt. I'm attributing any symptoms I've had so far to the drugs I'm on, especially the Prometrium. So I don't know whether to be afraid to test or excited. My blood test is on the 6th so I'll know either way in less than a week. I started out so excited and as the days pass, it just becomes anxiety, doubt and fear. I only transferred one so I certainly didn't stack my chances.
January 31st, 2014, 07:40 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
Amymperkins - I'm a day behind you. Please join in the madness! It's my first IVF too. Are you working during the 2ww? I went back to work today and it helped a little but I'm starting to obsess too much. Are you feeling anything yet?

Liyana - I'm praying everything is ok for your next beta. How are you feeling?
Nope, no work for me. Not unless I get a couple of cake orders in. I decorate cakes and cupcakes, bake pies, etc. out of my home on the side as a hobby. That and crochet things. I'm all caught up on those at the moment. I actually took a little time off from the cakes during all this just in case of complications, not feeling well or so forth. I get really busy in about a week though....AFTER my beta, of course! Valentine's Day is a big one for me. I end up with orders for school parties as well as personal cakes for sweeties. For now, just trying to entertain myself with the internet, books and whatever else I can think of.

I, too, obsess too much. Way too much. Example being, it's now 4dp5dt and I'm already convinced it didn't work because I feel nothing, absolutely nothing. Cramping has stopped. Breast tenderness has gone away. Hot flashes have stopped. I know a lot of that had to do with the progesterone because it all started before ET so it could simply be it's all leveled out in my system. But I over analyze everything.

How about you?
January 31st, 2014, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
I don't know when I should test. I would think the earliest would be Tuesday the 4th which would be 7dp5dt. I'm attributing any symptoms I've had so far to the drugs I'm on, especially the Prometrium. So I don't know whether to be afraid to test or excited. My blood test is on the 6th so I'll know either way in less than a week. I started out so excited and as the days pass, it just becomes anxiety, doubt and fear. I only transferred one so I certainly didn't stack my chances.
You could get a positive now!!! I got mine at 6dp and I saw some people got theirs 5dp… Do you have any tests or were you trying to just make it til Beta? I just love seeing people get pregnant after trying so hard!

January 31st, 2014, 08:27 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amymperkins View Post
I decorate cakes and cupcakes, bake pies, etc. out of my home on the side as a hobby.

I, too, obsess too much. Way too much. Example being, it's now 4dp5dt and I'm already convinced it didn't work because I feel nothing, absolutely nothing. Cramping has stopped. Breast tenderness has gone away. Hot flashes have stopped. I know a lot of that had to do with the progesterone because it all started before ET so it could simply be it's all leveled out in my system. But I over analyze everything.

How about you?
That is such a cool thing to do! Cake sounds amazing right now! I haven't had a carb in weeks for supposed borderline PCOS.

I am experiencing exactly the same thing. I also don't feel much anymore. Anything I have felt is surely Prometrium related. I felt more yesterday and the day before like cramping, nausea and nipple soreness. Does the progesterone level out like you said? That would be reassuring since it seems like things really toned down today. I guess we just need to try to stay positive although that's getting harder. I have my fingers crossed for you

Quote:
You could get a positive now!!! I got mine at 6dp and I saw some people got theirs 5dp… Do you have any tests or were you trying to just make it til Beta? I just love seeing people get pregnant after trying so hard!
I'm only 3 days past the transfer so Monday would be 6dp. I might try to test then but I'd need to feel more symptoms to get the courage to do that...
January 31st, 2014, 08:41 AM
I'm only 3 days past the transfer so Monday would be 6dp. I might try to test then but I'd need to feel more symptoms to get the courage to do that...[/QUOTE]

O- I read that wrong! Sorry! But do you have tests ready? Some people never get symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search