Dec 2013/jan 2014 ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree181Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2014, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
I'm going to buy some tests this weekend, just in case
amberbanegas likes this.
January 31st, 2014, 08:48 AM
Super Mommy
flhopeful....I can't stand the thought of cake. Yuck! I've made way too many of them over the years!! The only cake I'd like to cut into would be one at a gender reveal party for us. Now THAT, I could go for!!

I don't know for sure if they level out but I would have to think so. I mean, go from not taking it at all to taking it for several days in a row. At first I would think there would be a bigger impact on your system and then like most other meds your body would adjust to it and it wouldn't effect you as strongly. But I don't know for sure. That's just my "logic" thinking....so take that with a grain of salt.

Fingers crossed for both of us!
January 31st, 2014, 11:14 AM
Super Mommy
Liyana! I hope your number doubles! this wonderful woman posted her daughter-in-law's beta number. I think it was 11 or 14, but she went on to deliver twin girls! I will be saying a prayer for you

Amber! I love the pic you posted it's too cute. i'm sorry, when did you say your next US is? I hope there will be 2 sacs!!! i'm so anxious & excited to start the process. I hope I get a BFP like you this time around <3

flhopeful- you've got 1 more week to go! you must be chompin at the bit

amymperkins-congrats on your transfer. these group of girls are the best! you will get so much support from here <3
January 31st, 2014, 11:51 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
April- Which picture? The one by my name? LOL (Confused) I get my U/S on the 12th… Less than two weeks… But it feels like forever. I am excited for you to start as well! I will be cheering you on!

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 31st, 2014, 02:07 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by april18 View Post
Liyana! I hope your number doubles! this wonderful woman posted her daughter-in-law's beta number. I think it was 11 or 14, but she went on to deliver twin girls! I will be saying a prayer for you

Amber! I love the pic you posted it's too cute. i'm sorry, when did you say your next US is? I hope there will be 2 sacs!!! i'm so anxious & excited to start the process. I hope I get a BFP like you this time around <3

amymperkins-congrats on your transfer. these group of girls are the best! you will get so much support from here <3
Thanks!!! So far everyone has been very welcoming!

One more week until beta. Wonder if I can hold out on the whole POAS thing? The hubby is all in favor of buying out every test in our city and doing nothing other than sitting there peeing! I don't know if I can hold out against him. He's worse than any woman could possibly be. We just got back from Walmart and we were there to get dog food, nothing else. Over an hour was spent in the baby department...by him. I gave up and sat on the bench while he looked. I was getting crampy and didn't feel like walking around or standing there. I'd been feeling great all day and then all of the sudden I was cramping again. Not bad. Just enough to be annoying enough that I didn't want to look at cute little dresses and sports themed onesies! Is that normal??
January 31st, 2014, 02:26 PM
Hello all, I hope it's okay to join! I am d3pt d3t, 1st ivf cycle and I have all this weird activity going on. almost like AF symptoms. I am so anxious and nobody asked me to stay off the bloggs/forums Reading through some of your responses/posts is making me feel normal and more at ease. Just hoping all the cramping and bloating is a good sign. I test on February 8th that will be 9dpt but wondering what day I can test at home. Ofcourse either way I will wait until blood test but Any ideas anyone?

Last edited by BabyDustme; January 31st, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
January 31st, 2014, 04:23 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDustme View Post
Hello all, I hope it's okay to join! I am d3pt d3t, 1st ivf cycle and I have all this weird activity going on. almost like AF symptoms. I am so anxious and nobody asked me to stay off the bloggs/forums Reading through some of your responses/posts is making me feel normal and more at ease. Just hoping all the cramping and bloating is a good sign. I test on February 8th that will be 9dpt but wondering what day I can test at home. Ofcourse either way I will wait until blood test but Any ideas anyone?
Welcome!

I have no clue really when to test at home. I've seen everything from 5dp5dt up to 9dp5dt (add a couple of days for 3dt). Tomorrow is 5dp5dt for me. I don't know if I'll POAS or not. The hubby wants me to but I don't know. Part of me thinks ok, let's do the home tests so that if they're negative I can be use to it before the dr calls with the bad news after beta. But at the same time, I'd like to get that good news phone call without already knowing. Makes it hard to know what to do, lol
BabyDustme likes this.
January 31st, 2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amymperkins View Post
Welcome!

I have no clue really when to test at home. I've seen everything from 5dp5dt up to 9dp5dt (add a couple of days for 3dt). Tomorrow is 5dp5dt for me. I don't know if I'll POAS or not. The hubby wants me to but I don't know. Part of me thinks ok, let's do the home tests so that if they're negative I can be use to it before the dr calls with the bad news after beta. But at the same time, I'd like to get that good news phone call without already knowing. Makes it hard to know what to do, lol

Thank you Amy! It's so nerve racking! Now I'm also wondering why I have to go in on 9dpt to test, thought you had to wait 2ww! RE did tel me not to have anything with Calcium an hour before and an hour after my post transfer meds as the calcium would slow down the progesterone absorption rate. Good luck to us and lots of babydust our way!!

Last edited by BabyDustme; January 31st, 2014 at 04:49 PM.
January 31st, 2014, 05:22 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDustme View Post
Thank you Amy! It's so nerve racking! Now I'm also wondering why I have to go in on 9dpt to test, thought you had to wait 2ww! RE did tel me not to have anything with Calcium an hour before and an hour after my post transfer meds as the calcium would slow down the progesterone absorption rate. Good luck to us and lots of babydust our way!!
I don't know why I just realized your test date is the day after mine. Guess we'll be finding out together basically. How are planning to POAS before then? I'm still on the fence about it. And not sure when would be the best time if I were to decide to do it.
January 31st, 2014, 06:30 PM
Super Mommy
I vote POAS! Although I totally get being torn about it. I don't know what I'll do. Sunday will be 5dp5dt for me.
amberbanegas and BabyDustme like this.
January 31st, 2014, 08:27 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
I vote POAS! Although I totally get being torn about it. I don't know what I'll do. Sunday will be 5dp5dt for me.
The DH is having a fit wanting me to POAS in the morning. Maybe I will tell him I was half asleep and didn't remember to. He's worse than any woman could possibly be. *smh*

Keep us posted if you decide to see Sunday...or any other day.
January 31st, 2014, 09:18 PM
Quote:
I'm gonna go crazy if I don't but I also don't wanna get news early, Good/bad!! Let us know if you do. If you POAS on 5dpddt then that means i'll be ok to POAS on 7dpt3dt DH doesn't really say much about testing...just keeps saying whatever I decide to do...might have been ok to POAS if he preferred it. I guess one of us gotta stay sane... i know he is anxious too coz he can hardly sleep at night. I'm out like a light the minute my head hits the pillow.
February 1st, 2014, 12:53 AM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by april18 View Post

Hi April! Thank uyou for thinking about me. I really hope aswell that my beta gets higher and this pregancy stays!!!! I took one test just now FMU.
30.01.14 - Liyana - Fotoalbum
2 last pictures- I can see that the second line is getting darker, do you see that as well? Or its just me? :/

Amber!! I wanted to say also that I love your new display pic!! Its awesome!!
How is going with you darling? Does your appetite has raised? I noticed yesterday that I ate soo much,I have headaches and small fever.
Take care girls! You are in my heart!!

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). BFP 6dpt.

BETA: 14dpt,1.10.14 2300! Second BETA 21dpt 08.10.14 14610!!!! 1 baby

February 1st, 2014, 01:21 AM
Amy, BabyDust, FlHopeful- Get to peeing! LOL. I really hope that you all get a BFP! I got mine at 6dp!
Amy- I used to pee in the morning when he got up and then leave it on the back of the toilet… He would see the result before me! It was cute to always see him holding it when I walked back in.
Liyana- I am sure that your numbers are going up… They either go up or go down and you keep getting positives so that MUST mean something. Right? I pray that everything goes well for you on Monday! Thanks for the compliments on my display pic! That is me and my Honduran Hubby!
Liyana likes this.

February 1st, 2014, 06:22 AM
Super Mommy
Did anyone POAS?

Liyana - I see your line clearly still so I'm praying your numbers keep climbing! I hope time flies to your next beta!
amberbanegas likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 06:51 AM
Super Mommy
Liyana I see the line too and my vision isn't great until I out my glasses on (which I have not done yet since I'm still laying in bed).

To shut the DH up (he has sent me 3 texts this morning from work to ask), I am fixing to POAS. *fingers crossed*
flhopeful likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 07:18 AM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm going to buy some tests this weekend, just in case
Hi darling.
I wanted to say that for my looks like your days are going pretty fast that you can already to start with testing,but ofcourse I can understand that for you time is not going fast..
I would love to hear and see already your tests results- cant wait )
How many days you have already,past transfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
Amy, BabyDust, FlHopeful- Get to peeing! LOL. I really hope that you all get a BFP! I got mine at 6dp!
Amy- I used to pee in the morning when he got up and then leave it on the back of the toilet… He would see the result before me! It was cute to always see him holding it when I walked back in.
Liyana- I am sure that your numbers are going up… They either go up or go down and you keep getting positives so that MUST mean something. Right? I pray that everything goes well for you on Monday! Thanks for the compliments on my display pic! That is me and my Honduran Hubby!
Hi girls!
Amy, BabyDust, FlHopeful - I cant either to wait your tests results
I am always so excited to see another BFP`s It soo good and heartwarming feeling.

Thank you Amber. - I hope that aswell that if I am still gettting postive HPT`s it has to mean something
You and your bf are soo awsome couple!

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). BFP 6dpt.

BETA: 14dpt,1.10.14 2300! Second BETA 21dpt 08.10.14 14610!!!! 1 baby

Last edited by Liyana; February 1st, 2014 at 07:24 AM.
February 1st, 2014, 07:36 AM
Super Mommy
Bfn but that's what I expected. It's only 5dp5dt. But that's why I didn't want to start the whole POAS thing. Maybe he will decide to wait a few more days before wanting another test. His excitement isn't contagious. It's annoying. BUT I think that's the hormones talking today. I seem to be all over the map this morning.
February 1st, 2014, 07:56 AM
Awh Amy! I think it is so cute that your DH is excited. I would prefer that over no emotion and feeling like he doesn't care! If you don't wanna test, you are stronger than most. I told myself I was going to wait 2 days before testing… But then that evening I felt like… I just had to… I did and my line was there. Good Luck!

Liyana- Thank You! I love my DH! I DEF think that if you keep getting positives that it means that your number is going up! I am excited for you to get another BETA.
I am thinking that I have to take a trip, so I am thinking about calling my doctor to get the clear to fly and checked out before I go.

BFPs are coming! I just know it!
Good Luck ladies!

February 1st, 2014, 08:02 AM
Super Mommy
What dpt have the ladies who have gotten their IVF BFP gotten their BFP is what I want to know. I would guess it's still early and just test again in a couple of days or hold off for the blood test. Stay positive (<-- much easier said than done) and try to not karate chop DH. My DH is always so optimistic but I think it's just his role and it's easy to be positive while drinking a beer and not having to deal with your body being a science project.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search