Dec 2013/jan 2014 ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree181Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2014, 09:02 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
6dp6dt for me

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
February 1st, 2014, 09:55 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
What dpt have the ladies who have gotten their IVF BFP gotten their BFP is what I want to know. I would guess it's still early and just test again in a couple of days or hold off for the blood test. Stay positive (<-- much easier said than done) and try to not karate chop DH. My DH is always so optimistic but I think it's just his role and it's easy to be positive while drinking a beer and not having to deal with your body being a science project.
Exactly!!!!!
February 1st, 2014, 10:40 AM
I just spazz out and start crying… With my first IVF… I felt like it wasn't working and he was SOOOO positive that I wanted to punch him… After the loss… He doesn't say much of anything… We haven't spilled the beans to anyone IRL still.

February 1st, 2014, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy
I won't test until at least 6dp5dt then. I had Tuesday in my head but we'll see. When is 3 months for you Amber?
February 1st, 2014, 12:48 PM
Ummm, In March. I really do not know how far along I am… I guess I will find out when they do my U/S. I think that I calculated it right, but I am not sure exactly when mine snuggled in.

February 1st, 2014, 12:49 PM
Super Mommy
Tomorrow is 6dp5dt for me. Hmmmm....test tomorrow or wait another day or two?? Now that he has me POAS I don't know if I'll be able to stop.

Another question for some of you ladies who've gotten BFP. Did you have any symptoms? Seriously, I feel absolutely NOTHING at all. Every once in a while (maybe 2 or 3 times a day), I will get a little crampy for just a couple of minutes, almost short enough time for me to think I imagined it. That's it. Nothing else. I know you can be prego and not have symptoms but it seems like almost every one I've seen or read about has at least one symptom that makes them think that just maybe they are. I'm almost convinced that this cycle didn't work.
February 1st, 2014, 01:18 PM
Amy- I was EXTREMELY thirsty. I could not get enough water! I had a bit of cramping. My first time my breasts hurt… This time… NO.. (Even now they still aren't hurting) Hold on, I made a Note with my ALL my symptoms… HYG
8th: Day of 6dt- Sharp fast pains in my stomach and gas
9th: 1dp6dt- I am EXTREMELY thirsty. It is like I have been licking sand paper!
10th: 2 dp6dt- Cramps, very thirsty, strange dreams
11th: 3dp6dt- Tired.
12th: 4dp6dt- Thirsty… Tired… Emotional
13th: 5dp6dt- Tooooo emotional, tired, thirsty
14th: 6dp6dt- Tired, emotional, pee a lot, nausea LBP (Lil Bitty Positive)
15th: 7dp6dt- Faint POS, pee a lot, tired
16th: 8dp6dt- Tired and moody, POS HPT
18th: 9dp6dt- VERY tired, moody, clingy, POS HPT
19th: 10dp6dt- Just tired
20th: 11dp6dt- tired, irritable
21st: 12dp6dt- Beta 1697 Admitted for PG support, spotting. No appetite
22nd: 13dp6dt- In hospital. No appetite and VERY SLEEPY
23rd: Beta 4069… No more spotting… I am going home!

February 1st, 2014, 01:54 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
Amy- I was EXTREMELY thirsty. I could not get enough water! I had a bit of cramping. My first time my breasts hurt… This time… NO.. (Even now they still aren't hurting) Hold on, I made a Note with my ALL my symptoms… HYG
8th: Day of 6dt- Sharp fast pains in my stomach and gas
9th: 1dp6dt- I am EXTREMELY thirsty. It is like I have been licking sand paper!
10th: 2 dp6dt- Cramps, very thirsty, strange dreams
11th: 3dp6dt- Tired.
12th: 4dp6dt- Thirsty… Tired… Emotional
13th: 5dp6dt- Tooooo emotional, tired, thirsty
14th: 6dp6dt- Tired, emotional, pee a lot, nausea LBP (Lil Bitty Positive)
15th: 7dp6dt- Faint POS, pee a lot, tired
16th: 8dp6dt- Tired and moody, POS HPT
18th: 9dp6dt- VERY tired, moody, clingy, POS HPT
19th: 10dp6dt- Just tired
20th: 11dp6dt- tired, irritable
21st: 12dp6dt- Beta 1697 Admitted for PG support, spotting. No appetite
22nd: 13dp6dt- In hospital. No appetite and VERY SLEEPY
23rd: Beta 4069… No more spotting… I am going home!
Wish I were that organized!

I hadn't thought about the dreams. I've had a couple of those the last couple of nights. Bizarre stuff at times. Haven't been really thirsty at all. Making myself drink even though I really don't want anything. I do good to finish off 48oz of anything on any given day. But I do pee frequently. Hadn't really realized it until I just thought about how little I'm actually drinking. I'm not going any more often that what I was before ET but I'm drinking about half as much. This morning when I woke up I had a weird taste in my mouth but that went away. I haven't been tired or overly emotional (today was just a day of dealing with a couple of stressful situations and trying NOT to stress any). No nausea. BFN on test (but again, it's just 5dp5dt). Maybe I'm just over analyzing again. It would just be nice to be feeling SOMETHING! :/
February 1st, 2014, 01:55 PM
Super Mommy
Wish I were that organized!

I hadn't thought about the dreams. I've had a couple of those the last couple of nights. Bizarre stuff at times. Haven't been really thirsty at all. Making myself drink even though I really don't want anything. I do good to finish off 48oz of anything on any given day. But I do pee frequently. Hadn't really realized it until I just thought about how little I'm actually drinking. I'm not going any more often that what I was before ET but I'm drinking about half as much. This morning when I woke up I had a weird taste in my mouth but that went away. I haven't been tired or overly emotional (today was just a day of dealing with a couple of stressful situations and trying NOT to stress any). No nausea. BFN on test (but again, it's just 5dp5dt). Maybe I'm just over analyzing again. It would just be nice to be feeling SOMETHING! :/
February 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM
Sometimes I think that I am border line OCD! LOL
It was my way of making the time pass… As you see though… Not too much pain! I took a couple tests that were BFN! Are you counting your day of transfer as day 1? I didn't but if I did, it would have been the 7th day that I got the BFP. Stay positive… I am hoping that your BFP is right around the corner!

Also- I tested every day… after my 4th day… I just couldn't imagine getting a BFP and wondering if I could have gotten one the day before! Kudos if you can hold out, but I bought the .88 ones from Wal Mart…

February 1st, 2014, 03:27 PM
Super Mommy
The only thing I'm feeling are intermittent cramps and I woke up with a cold today. No fatigue, nausea or breast tenderness. I have hope for us still though, Amy!

My name is Whitney, btw ladies. Need to add it to my bio. Just hit me that I know a lot of names but you don't know mine
February 1st, 2014, 03:28 PM
Super Mommy
We have some that my friend who is pregnant have us that she had left over. I started counting 1 as the day after transfer. After reading your list I sat down and made one. It made me think of things here and there I hadn't thought of. I know I am OCD! Hubby hates it. Lol! I tested today and will probably keep on for a few days. I figure if a test doesn't pick up by beta day it's not going to. Hopefully within a couple of days we will see a BFP!
amberbanegas likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 03:44 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
The only thing I'm feeling are intermittent cramps and I woke up with a cold today. No fatigue, nausea or breast tenderness. I have hope for us still though, Amy!

My name is Whitney, btw ladies. Need to add it to my bio. Just hit me that I know a lot of names but you don't know mine
That's how I am with the cramps. Just here and there. I'm not giving up hope. Didn't go through all of this to do that. Just wishing I felt more...well, more pregnant (and maybe one day I will "regret" wishing that, lol!)
flhopeful likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 11:17 PM
Hi Whitney! Now we know! LOL
Amy- I didn't feel pregnant until MS hit and now I hate it. Feeling sick all day long is NOT fun! Maybe you will get lucky… It has been ONE total week and I am ready to see a doctor! Trust me, It will come

February 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
Super Mommy
Another bfn this morning. I had trouble falling asleep last night and with staying asleep. Woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep for a couple of hours. Managed to doze an hour before having to get up and get ready for church. Have a headache this morning (I'm a hormonal migraine sufferer but haven't had a single headache since beginning all the meds) so the headache is getting on my nerves and I've found that I'm highly irritable...but those can be chalked up to lack of sleep. So who knows?
February 2nd, 2014, 08:30 AM
Super Mommy
When is your blood test again? I'm sure the anxiety is affecting your sleep. I've been wanting to take my leftover Valium from the transfer here and there just to calm down when a wave of anxiety overwhelms me. I haven't, lol.

Someone posted this in another thread which makes me think you probably just have to wait longer. Hope this link works.

What Happens After an Embryo Transfer? | Fertility Center
February 2nd, 2014, 10:47 AM
Super Mommy
I know it's early still. It's just 6dp5dt so I'm not overly concerned about it. Just wishing this headache would go away. Had a small dizzy spell at church this morning. I'm thinking it's going to be a lay around in bed and take it easy kind of afternoon.

How's everyone else feeling??
February 2nd, 2014, 11:14 AM
Super Mommy
I just have a wicked cold so I'm totally lazing on the couch! I'm just dreading getting a period. I always get my period a few days before my blood test so if I can make it a few more days I'll begin to hope! I'd love to take a blood test one time without already having my period.

I hope what you're feeling are good signs, Amy!

Hope you start feeling better Amber!
February 2nd, 2014, 11:42 AM
Yes Amy! REST! Lay down, put your feet up and RELAX. I hope that you get to feeling better. You can take Advil or something OTC?
Whitney- I hope that your period doesn't come as well.
AFM- I went to the doctor today and he told me he wasn't going to give me any MS meds… He also said that it is "psychological!" I couldn't believe it. I am not punk and this MS has been kicking my *****!

February 2nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Super Mommy
Amber -- No meds for MS?? Psychological?? OMG!!!

Whitney -- Rest! Kick the cold! And hopefully neither of us will be dealing with AF for the next several months!

AFM -- I took a 2 hour nap. Headache still lingering. Gonna have to break down and taken some Tylenol. Still feel crabby somewhat but the nap helped overall.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search