Dec 2013/jan 2014 ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree181Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Veteran
Test again tomorrow and until your beta or AF shows. Also, are you counting the day of the transfer as day 1 or the day after as day 1? I guess I'm wondering why your beta is after mine.

Just relax on that recliner and feel better!

Last edited by flhopeful; February 4th, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
February 4th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Veteran
Day after as day 1. My test was originally scheduled for the 7th and then our ER and ET were moved up a day. Test date didn't change though. My clinic is almost 2 hours away but they gave me an Rx to go and have it done locally with results faxed to them so we didn't have to travel that far just for a blood draw. My ER was 1/22 and ET was 1/27.

Everything I have going on right now...
Cramps
Heartburn
Headache
Watery discharge
Tummy troubles (always get that right before AF)

I think pretty much all of those could go either way.
2004--divorce
2007--remarried, DH has no biological children
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap
2013--diagnosed with too much damage to tubes, totally useless

IVF #2
3/14/14-- ER, 12 eggs retrieved, all 12 fertilized by ICSI
3/19/14-- ET, 2 Beautiful 5 day blasts transferred, 5 frosties!
3/24/14-- Faint BFP w/FMU.
3/31/14-- Beta = 578!! U/S scheduled for 4/14!
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!

Last edited by amymperkins; February 4th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
February 4th, 2014, 02:00 PM

Hello everyone!
Seems like everyone is progressing one way or another Baby dust and sticky beans to everyone! I haven't had much activity today except the occasional twinge that lasts a couple seconds... still in the agonizing suspense zone Today 6dpt 3dt 9dpo...wondering if I should poas tomorrow? anyone poas this early? I think I'm a few days behind everyone and I'm going crazy. I've had a lot of discharge majority might be from suppositories hope that's normal, getting very thirsty very fast and peeing a lot but that could be from all the water i've been drinking, bb are bigger and veiny but not particularly sore. snapped at dh last night because he didn't clean up after himself no dreams that I can remember in last few nights! emotions are all over the map!! looking forward to BFP!!!! I thought about what they told me after transfer..."ACT LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT" well excuse me...but I don't know what that is...could you be more specific? then they said relax at home for the remainder of the day and can return to work tomorrow..I took that next day off and relaxed too ... fast forward 6 days... wondering if I should POAS... I'm really back and forth with this one...
Well hope everyone is doing great considering what we have gone through and still going through...glad to be able to do this ivf though gives me so much hope!!
February 4th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Veteran
Sending baby dust to and sticky beans back to you BabyDustme! Once you start POAS, you don't stop! Put it off as long as possible! (Sooo much easier said than done.....which is why I've had 4 bfn so far!)
BabyDustme likes this.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
February 4th, 2014, 07:11 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Most people get a BFP at 12DPO… Some as early as 10DPO… I got a couple of negatives before my positive. Good luck! You sound a lot like me when I was in my 2WW!
BabyDustme likes this.

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

February 4th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyana View Post
-----

Hi Bobbi,

I really appreciate your answer..wow you are then exactly in the same time range as me 4w+5 days..
I must say something here, your absolutely right.. actually yesterday it was my second BETA and I paid for it it wasn't free of charge... and If I want to have third BETA they should do it!! As I mentioned in my previous message my fertility clinic didn't ask me to come for third....
I have been thinking to go tomorrow to pregant women emergency deparment, I am not sure if they will do the BETA there but I need answers I just cant wait..its insane...
Based on your first IVF ...seems like the miscarriage is waiting for me aswell? :/
I am also on Progrestrone vaginal suppositories, I didn't stop with it like my dr suggested me yesterday to do....
Do I understand correctly that your second IVF first BETA was 100, have you had already second BETA?
How you are feeling generally? Any symtoms? Do you feel something in your lower tummy?
I really like to hear from you!! Take good care of yourself!! We need to be strong! And really believe in miracles!
Sorry for the delay. Yes we are on the same schedule.

I am taking suppositories now at 400 mg versus 600 mg. If my numbers were increasing there is no way I would stop the meds. The beta is now doubling at about 37 hours. We were to retest tomorrow but have terrible weather so it will be Thursday.

My first cycle started at 81 and progressed normally. This cycle we began at 16 then
24 and lastly 91. I really feel we have a late bloomer. I arrive late places so maybe the link title one is taking after their mama?!

Boobs were sore but not so much now. However nauseous and I do feel the twinges and such around my belly button. I hope it is simply the baby is nestling a little more.

I will keep you updated. Please do the same. You have invested a lot into the cycle so I would demand a new beta. It is not costing them anything. They need to remember your success is also theirs. We shop facilities based upon success.

Be strong!!!
april18 likes this.
February 4th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields79 View Post
Sorry for the delay. Yes we are on the same schedule.

I am taking suppositories now at 400 mg versus 600 mg. If my numbers were increasing there is no way I would stop the meds. The beta is now doubling at about 37 hours. We were to retest tomorrow but have terrible weather so it will be Thursday.

My first cycle started at 81 and progressed normally. This cycle we began at 16 then
24 and lastly 91. I really feel we have a late bloomer. I arrive late places so maybe the link title one is taking after their mama?!

Boobs were sore but not so much now. However nauseous and I do feel the twinges and such around my belly button. I hope it is simply the baby is nestling a little more.

I will keep you updated. Please do the same. You have invested a lot into the cycle so I would demand a new beta. It is not costing them anything. They need to remember your success is also theirs. We shop facilities based upon success.

Be strong!!!

Hi,
Thank you for your post!
Is it four fourth BETA in this cycle?
I have been calling everywhere to book another bloodtest but no way I can do it-...so fast I mean....and I cant book the time in my fertility clinic....
SO what choice I have????
I need to just stop with Progrestrone and wait my AF - As fast as my AF will come so I can move forward and start with my FET.

I have actually no idea how fast I can do FET? Should be there some months between??
Do I have to start taking again BCP??

OH my God, I am sooo mad, and at the same time sooo saad... I cant do anything .. all what I have is the last hcg nr 120 and my Dr. sayings that I need to stop with meds...

days are going and I am still in the same point-.---.. so unfair

Please update me about your situation!! I hope the best for you darling!

TTC since Mai 2012

IVF/ICSI #1
ER: 14.01.14 (retrived 14 eggs, 8 was mature, all 8 fertilized)
ET: 17.01.14 (One, 8 cell perfect embryo transfered, 5 frosties)
BETA: 13dp3dpt, 30.01.2014
BFP on Clearblue digi on 30th January, FMU, before my BETA
1st BETA 49,
2nd BETA 3 Feb. 2014. was 120...
Our IVF failed...AF came 9.02.14

IVF #2
FET was scheduled 4.04.14
5 frosties didn`t survived the night...their`s development stopped..

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties

BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET is planned in beginning in September

February 5th, 2014, 12:58 AM
I posted my FET on your other thread… You do have to wait. I had my period twice.

February 5th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
I posted my FET on your other thread… You do have to wait. I had my period twice.
Hi Amber ...

Thank for answering...

Ohh noo... :/ I wanted so much that my baby will be born in a year 2014....

I am soo unlucky wioth everything..

TTC since Mai 2012

IVF/ICSI #1
1st BETA 49,

IVF #2

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

February 5th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Veteran
We won't be doing beta Friday. AF has made her appearance like clock work. Still bfn on hpt. We are done for this cycle.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
February 5th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Veteran
I'm sorry Amy and Liyana This process is maddening and so unfair!
Bshields79 likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Liyana- Just see what the doctor says and let us know. Amy- I am sorry that you got your period! Do you have any frosties?

February 5th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Veteran
Nope no frosties. And my RE isn't in the office today so he will call tomorrow so we can set up where we go next.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
February 5th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry Amy and Liyana... I hope even with AF maybe you are preggers...are you still getting a blood test tomorrow? I POAS this morning and there was a faint line..I'll post pic later maybe I'm seeing things... I'm 7dpt 3dt so maybe I'll test again tomorrow.
February 5th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Stay on the offices ladies. My office is so helpful that I couldn't imagine them being difficult.

We did test today as offices were open. We are at 182 - an exact double. So, the next step is the u/s on 2/17. She said we are not out of the woods yet but warned of severe abdominal pain, heavy bleeding and lower back pain. Does everyone else sometimes get upper back pain? I had Pad Thai for lunch and wonder if the back pain could be acid reflex. With lower back pain, can that still be ovary related?
February 5th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Veteran
Ok, so here's where we are...
alert!! When I woke up this morning, did the whole POAS thing and then when I wiped, blood. Today is 9dp5dt (14dpo) so it's definitely the right time for AF. My normal AF consists of about 1/2 day of light flow and then by midday or early afternoon we're up to medium-heavy flow. So, anyway, used a pad. Three hours later, nothing on the pad, only when I wiped. Not as much but still enough to make me think AF. This has continued all day, changing in color from red to pink and now in the last hour, gotten heavy and brighter red. I called the RE when I got up this morning but of course, today of ALL days, no practitioner in the office. They will call me first thing in the morning. I mentioned all of this to one of my best friends and she wanted to get back to me. She has another friend where she lives (her hubby is in the Army so she's always moving) who has twins through IVF. She said her friend said she had a friend who had two 5 day blasts (which I did) transferred and got what she thought was AF and it turned out that she had an early miscarriage of one but that the other went on to be a successful pregnancy. So, I've opted to stay on the progesterone until I speak with the RE in the morning. I'm not overly optimistic that this is the case for us BUT, I will do absolutely everything in my power to save the one in the event that it IS the case for us. What are your thoughts on it? Right move? Wrong move? Even a possibility?? I guess I'm just needing to "vent" some frustration since I can't talk to the doctor for another 13 hours!
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
February 5th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Veteran
Amy - I don't know anything on this but don't you still have to do the pregnancy test on Friday even if you think you have AF? I always had to do it during ovulation induction having had my period for a couple of days. Not fun. Why not take the progesterone for one more day then see what the test says.
BabyDustme likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Veteran
I'm going to take the medicine as long as there as even the tiniest of chance. Worst case, I waste some medicine. Best case, I save a pregnancy. I'm not optimistic it'll be best case but I just can't make myself not do it. So, that's what I'll do. I'll just be glad when I can speak to my RE.
flhopeful and BabyDustme like this.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
February 5th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amymperkins View Post
Ok, so here's where we are...
alert!! When I woke up this morning, did the whole POAS thing and then when I wiped, blood. Today is 9dp5dt (14dpo) so it's definitely the right time for AF. My normal AF consists of about 1/2 day of light flow and then by midday or early afternoon we're up to medium-heavy flow. So, anyway, used a pad. Three hours later, nothing on the pad, only when I wiped. Not as much but still enough to make me think AF. This has continued all day, changing in color from red to pink and now in the last hour, gotten heavy and brighter red. I called the RE when I got up this morning but of course, today of ALL days, no practitioner in the office. They will call me first thing in the morning. I mentioned all of this to one of my best friends and she wanted to get back to me. She has another friend where she lives (her hubby is in the Army so she's always moving) who has twins through IVF. She said her friend said she had a friend who had two 5 day blasts (which I did) transferred and got what she thought was AF and it turned out that she had an early miscarriage of one but that the other went on to be a successful pregnancy. So, I've opted to stay on the progesterone until I speak with the RE in the morning. I'm not overly optimistic that this is the case for us BUT, I will do absolutely everything in my power to save the one in the event that it IS the case for us. What are your thoughts on it? Right move? Wrong move? Even a possibility?? I guess I'm just needing to "vent" some frustration since I can't talk to the doctor for another 13 hours!
Definitely stay on the suppositories...i'm staying optimistic for you! just sucks that you can not get answers from RE today, mine encourages us to email him anytime and he responds really fast. Sticky beans to you!
February 5th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
Liyana- Just see what the doctor says and let us know. Amy- I am sorry that you got your period! Do you have any frosties?
Hi Amber,

I went yesterday to pg women emergency department, I was sitting there like an hour... I gor U/S, but this dr there she couldn`t see nothing .. no sac....there is no egg in the uterus... She also mentioned that the lining of the uterus is thick..
But ok she said that Progrestrone is not harmful for my process...
But today in the morning I did Clearblue digi HPT and it showed me "Pregnant 1-2"
Actually it should show me "pregnant 2-3"
So I think, there is some hormones in my blood what makes my body to belive that I am pregnant!
Until now I have not taken progrestrone for 2 days....

KMH - Your comment was very good and my opinion is the same according to progrestrone and my body...

Take care girls,thinking about you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDustme View Post
Definitely stay on the suppositories...i'm staying optimistic for you! just sucks that you can not get answers from RE today, mine encourages us to email him anytime and he responds really fast. Sticky beans to you!
Hi BabyDustme!

I could send to my Dr. an e-mail... but now is already Thursday ...
On Monday he said stop with meds ..its not going to be normal pregnancy we need to move forward...
I have nothing to tell him...I have no choice.. I understand the fact that emergency department yesterday didn't see even the sac--nothing uterus was completely empty and the lining was very thick...
I am quite sure that...this cycle is over for me...
If my AF will not start until the Monday then we made an agreement with RE that I will let him know and then we will see what going to be happen...

TTC since Mai 2012

IVF/ICSI #1
1st BETA 49,

IVF #2

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

Last edited by Liyana; February 5th, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search