Positive FET???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree23Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2014, 12:44 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
GOOD LUCK AMBER!!!! Stick Embabies, Stick!!!! They probably thawed so many so that they can pick out the best of the best for you to transfer
KMH, amberbanegas and april18 like this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

January 7th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Working mommy
Good luck, Amber! Sending you loads of sticky dust!
april18 likes this.

January 8th, 2014, 02:47 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Thanks Katie, KMH, FLhopeful and Leah!
They put 2 in this morning… They did assisted hatching so we shall see if that helps… And now I am just laying in bed… Let the HELL of the 2WW begin!

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

Last edited by amberbanegas; January 8th, 2014 at 03:22 AM.
January 8th, 2014, 06:44 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
It probably sounds a little nutso, but after my transfer I'd lay in bed and picture these little embryos swimming around looking for the perfect place to settle in for a long 9-month ride Sending you implantation vibes and hoping the time goes by quickly for you!
amberbanegas and april18 like this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 8th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Melissa- You are not too crazy… As I have been doing the SAME thing! I really feel confident that my babies are in there!!! My fingers are crossed… As are my legs!
april18 likes this.

January 8th, 2014, 07:29 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 8th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Super Mommy
Good luck, Amber! I hope this is your last 2WW...at least for a long while!
January 8th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Super Mommy
hi Doll!

I woke up with a great feeling about your transfer! i'm so happy to hear about the assisted hatching & 2 EMBIES! twinsies are coming your way. I know that you're going to be bored, however I think it's a blessing that you will be so closely monitored!
sorry, I should have started with how are you feeling? I hope you are comfy. I know it can be hard to feel at home in a hospital, but you have DH!

I really appreciate your advice. I shared your thoughts with hubs. we are stretched thin financially :/. but we had a less than great experience, not with just the dr, but the staff too. they have way more patients than they can handle. on the upside if we did get frosties (God willing), then it would be way more affordable.

have you ever thought about crocheting? I don't know how to do it, but i'm thinking of learning on youtube for my next 2ww.

get plenty of rest! you're in my thoughts & prayers!!!
January 8th, 2014, 08:57 PM
April- I was wondering what you had decided! You being comfortable is very important. In Kuwait, there is no such thing as "BEDSIDE MANNER" And I have to wait hours to see my doctor… So… I am kinda used to not having the best service, though that is never ok.
I hope you are right and I will get twins. I feel really good. We must stay positive!

How are you feeling? When will you start?

My butt hurts! LOL. I am tired of being in bed already. I am getting injections while I am here opposed to sticking a pill up my HOOHAA 3 times a day… But Boy do they hurt! I have been feeling slight pains in my stomach… They are sharp and FAST!
I do know how to crochet I actually have a bag of stuff here with me. (It was SOOOO hard to find yarn in Kuwait though!)

January 9th, 2014, 02:00 AM
Super Mommy
hey Mama!!!

Lol sorry your booty hurts! even if you're confined to the bed, try to switch side to side every now & then. you don't want to get bedsores. what kind of injections r u getting? is it lovenox or the oil shots? ive taken the lovenox & those sting like a MF, but I heard the oil shots are much worse!!! I hope the staff lightens up on the bedside manner, it can make such a huge difference. so how does FET compare to the fresh? did you have the same pains as last time? I remember having some cramping but I read other success stories online & they said they had pains too. I really have such a good feeling about this!!!! you're gonna have twinisies & I hope mine will come shortly after yours . my dream is to have 2 sets of twins. my friend gave birth to 2 healthy boys today! they were scheduled for 1/10, but they came early & she delivered them vaginally. that's got to be a good sign, right?! twins all around!!!

so what are you going to crochet? hopefully something super cute for the new babies . that's awesome that you were able to get those supplies there! since this is year is year of the horse, I thought this would be so cute!!!
Free Amigurumi Patterns: A Horse, of course!

hubby decided to go with the new clinic & I'm on the same page. it is more expensive but we are both much more comfy with the new dr & his staff! we went for our consult today & we got soooo much insight! he will be switching my protocol less stims to improve my egg quality & doing infusions for my atuoimmune problem. after seeing our new doctor, it made me angry about my last experience. I feel like the last dr was reckless & irresponsible. she should not be practicing! I feel like she's stealing money from couples. I am soooo excited about moving forward! we are starting at the end of feb. I wish we could start sooner ( like today!!!) but he only takes a certain number of patients each month (which is the opposite of our last clinic). I am so amazed that he's not just in it for the $. he wants patients to feel special & have quality care. he even gave us his cell #! :0. I am pleasantly surprised. I feel like he's an angel & an answer to our prayers!!! my only dilemma is the genetic screening. we had 1 embie with downs...the new clinic charges 4000+ for the screening! we have maxed out most if our credit from the last cycle :/. i would hate to go through all of this & have an unhealthy baby. I wish insurance would cover fertility & cover some of the costs.

i'll stop rambling, I hope you embies find a nice place to snuggle in & really hang in there!!!

sweet dreams, baby dust, positive thoughts & lots of prayers!
January 9th, 2014, 02:30 AM
April- I am glad that you are happy with your new clinic. Isn't there testing that can be done while you are pregnant? I think that there is… IDK how much it is… But I know that they check for T1. I understand how you feel… But isn't that a chance that all mothers take? I believe that the embryologist will take the best of the best… I have to think that my chemical pregnancy happened for a reason. Maybe…
I feel the same… Calmer this time though… I am anxious to get going with all of this.
The nurse is giving me Gestone. The staff isn't bad… It is just the doctor is in high demand. He came in to see me this morning. I swear he had a posse of like 6 doctors with him (He was wearing a suit) He asked me 3 questions:
How are you?
You okay?
Are your feet warm now? (I was complaining about my cold feet yesterday)

It is hard to get yarn in Kuwait and that pattern looks HARD! Is that for beginners? (I am RUSTY!)

I am really excited that you will be starting soon. It all happens so quickly. I know that it sucks to wait but then it creeps up on you! Congrats to your friend who had twins! One of my friends sister just had twin boys too! SOOOO CUTE!

What do you want? BB/GB/GG?

January 9th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Super Mommy
hey Doll!!!

I totally feel you about being calmer after the chemical. I think you being more at peace this time will be so good for you & the babies! i'm sure they have already snuggled in . i can't help but feel a little sad when people have babies or they're preggers, but i really think going through this will make us better mommies! i don't think i will take the small victories for granted.

since your doc is in such high demand, that must mean you're in great hands! did you have any questions for him? i'm not sure what that med is, but i do that no shot is easy to take. just think, you'll be at home soon incubating those babies

as far as the pattern goes, i'm not sure if it's for beginners. sorry, I've never crocheted before. i really want to learn during my 2ww

congrats to your friends sister! hopefully they will be contagious & we catch twins as well. do you have a preference bb/bg/gg? at first i wanted gg/bg. then our last transfer we found out they were bb. although we thought were preg for only 5 days. i really got attached to the idea of bb babies <3. the day we got the positive ph call i ran out & got 2 blue onesies. i would love to have bg! that way we will at least have one of each . but at this point i will be happy just to preggers.

i hope you're keeping those feet warm!!! sending a prayer & sticky positive vibes <3
amberbanegas likes this.
January 9th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Yes- I think that he is good. I hate that my protocol never seems to match anyone else though.
WOW! Good luck learning how to crochet. I think that RED HEART has cute FREE patterns.
I think that my DH wants BB… I want GB… If we only get one… A boy!!!
I have been having a lot of sharp pains in my stomach… I will test in a couple of days… Maybe it is a great sign!
I decorated my new house after the chemical… I left the 4th bedroom completely WHITE… That was the only room we didn't paint. There was a part of me that wanted to make it a nursery ASAP… But I controlled myself! I did look online for lil onesies with cute sayings on them when I was in the hospital… But I didn't buy anything. I was told not to buy anything until I am past the first trimester… (I hate waiting!)

January 14th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Ladies- I think that I have a LBP (lil Bitty Positive) I can see the second line but it is VERY faint…

LEAH- I need your EXPERT eyes!

January 14th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Super Mommy
Pics!!!
CarolinaLife likes this.
January 14th, 2014, 09:02 AM
photo-7.jpg Photo by ambermaye3 | Photobucket

Is There? Photo by ambermaye3 | Photobucket

Do you see any lines???

January 14th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Super Mommy
I responded in the other thread but I totally see two lines!!!
amberbanegas likes this.
January 14th, 2014, 11:18 AM
YAY! I am NOT crazy. I will take another test in the AM! with FMU! I hope that line gets darker!!!
flhopeful likes this.

January 14th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Super Mommy
hey Girlie!!!! i'm sorry I've been MIA. I DEFINIATELY see TWO lines!!!! oh my goodness! congratulations <3 <3 <3! I am soooo excited for you LOVIE

i'm praying for BG twins for you & your husband. this gives me so much hope & happiness, I can't even tell you!

Congrats again :*
amberbanegas likes this.
January 14th, 2014, 12:29 PM
April! Thanks so much! I hope so too! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Glad you are back! I have missed you!
april18 likes this.

Tags
chances , fet , ivf

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search