Feb/March IVFers and FETers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1163Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
Well, the boys scared the living h3ll out of me yesterday!! Normally, they're active all day every day. You all have heard me talk about how active they are. Yesterday, they were about half as active as usual during the morning. Then I started noticing about 5pm last night that they weren't being active. I thought maybe they were sleeping but it stayed in the back of my mind and of course I was on high alert for any movement at all. So, after we got home (we were out to eat with my Mom for her birthday), I laid down. Still nothing. That's REALLY not how they normally are. I got out the doppler. I picked up one heart beat but I couldn't say whose it was because it was dead center. I don't always feel Jacob's movements because he lays low and towards my back but the doppler was picking up his movements so I relaxed regarding him. Wasn't getting anything in Josiah's normal area. I tried drinking a coke for the caffeine. Nothing. Tried a snack. Nothing. Tried drinking ice water. Nothing. Tried a warm bath since usually Josiah likes to make my belly contort into weird shapes while I'm laid back. Nothing. Laid back down. Nothing. So I started pushing and poking on him nonstop. After about half an hour, I got one solid kick which I'm sure translated to "leave me the h3ll alone!" This was about 12:30am. I still couldn't go to sleep from worrying. Finally dozed off as DH's alarm went off at 3:20. At 4am, Josiah decided to return the favor and kept me awake until after 7:00 this morning. Since then, he's been inactive again. I keep debating on whether to call the doctor. Obviously, since he's moved he's alive. But I also know that changes in their movement (major increase or decrease) is suppose to be told to your doctor. I'm trying to give him a little time today to see what he does. Laying around taking it easy and so forth. If there's no improvement by bedtime tonight, I think I will just go to the ER.
2004--divorce
2007--remarried, DH has no biological children
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap
2013--diagnosed with too much damage to tubes, totally useless

IVF #2
3/14/14-- ER, 12 eggs retrieved, all 12 fertilized by ICSI
3/19/14-- ET, 2 Beautiful 5 day blasts transferred, 5 frosties!
3/24/14-- Faint BFP w/FMU.
3/31/14-- Beta = 578!! U/S scheduled for 4/14!
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 16th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Super Mommy
Are they just running out of room, Amy? Can't hurt to call'

August 16th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Super Mommy
They may be. I mean, Tuesday I measured 37 weeks. It just really scared the living daylights out of me. Jacob has been super busy today. Josiah has moved a few times, just not as much. I hate to call and be one of those paranoid people, but I also hate this feeling of worry. I'm still monitoring him closely today and have switched to caffeinated drinks all day long.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 16th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Veteran
Amy, I know nothing about babies but if you think something is or may be wrong, call. Please kup often. You will be in my prayers.
Baby2014 likes this.
IVF #1: 3/4/2014
Not successful. Refuse to dwell on the specifics.

FET 7/11/2014
Transferred 1 six day 5BB blast embryo
1st beta on 7/21/14 114.7
2nd beta on 7/23/14 233
3rd beta on 7/25/14 474

First U/S 8/7
Measured perfectly, looked perfect and HB was 121 (I may be bias on the perfect part.)
August 16th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Super Mommy
I just spent the last 2 hours working in the twins room trying to get it all situated. We were given 3 full boxes of clothes (5 loads to wash it all!). The biggest size was 6/9 months. I now have 6 overflowing boxes in the top of their closet with nothing but 3/6 months-6/9 months!! (You all should see the amount of clothes these kids have and they'll never be able to wear them all!!) So after working for an hour, I sat down for a few minutes and he did flips and kicks and was super active! That made me feel a lot better. I've just now sat back down and he's started back up again. And Jacob has the hiccups! So right now I'm nowhere near as concerned as I was. I'm hoping he was just taking a lazy day. But all prayers definitely appreciated!
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 16th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Super Mommy
Good to hear they put your mind at ease! Please call the doc if you're ever worried though! Wow 37 weeks - I'm measuring 32 at 31 weeks and I'm getting uncomfortable - you are my hero!
amymperkins likes this.

August 16th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Super Mommy
Oh they've been HIGHLY active ALL day today!! No chance of worrying me today! 4 1/2 weeks ago, I measured 28 weeks. Not really sure what I'm up to today since in that 4 weeks between appointments I gained 9 weeks of growth. I'm probably at 38 weeks size by now, lol. Good news for you, when you're my size, it'll be time to see and hold your baby girl!!! I've still got a LOT of waiting to do!
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 17th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Super Mommy
Amy- oh my goodness, I want to punch the cake mom! what an ungrateful B! who does that? I hope she apologized & paid for the cake. I didn't know you did cakes, you're so talented!!!oh you poor thing! sorry the boys gave you a scare. my heart sank into my stomach, I could feel your worry & concern. I'm so happy to hear they are lively & active again! I'm so relived for you & the babies <3

Whitney- you're so close! you must be getting SO excited <3

Kelkl-when is your next check up? xo

afm- no donor news. I'm gonna vent for a bit. my sister is getting married in oct . I got my bridesmaid dress in the mail & I told my sister multiple times the top is very sheer :/ & it was poor construction. I took it to a seamstress to get the front evened out. well after I paid to fix the dress, my sister today tells me her future SIL pointed out that the top of the dress is see through. I told her I mentioned that a few times! she said she doesn't remember me saying anything. I was like what about the emails I sent suggesting other dresses? so now she wants to change the dresses. I'm happy because I hate the 1st dress & it will probably photograph yuck, but I don't want to pay for a 2nd dress . I was frustrated with my sister, but it turns out she's upset with me for altering the dress & removing the tag. how was I to know she would change her mind after she shot down my 20+ dress suggestions? sorry to complain, in hindsight it's not that important

sending hugs!!!!

Medicated cycle Sept 2013 Failed Cycle

1st Nov 2013, IVF 16 eggs, 8 fertilized, 2 survived to day 5 - CGH screening
transferred 2 5d embies (2 boys) 12/5/13
no frosties
chemical pregnancy (beta1 25, beta2 39, beta3 41)
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

2nd IVF Feb 2014, 12 eggs, 10 fertilized, 2 survived to day 6 - PGD screening
transferred 2 6d embies (2 boys) 1/7/14
no frosties
beta1 3/17/14 .07 beta2 3/20/14 Failed Cycle

3rd IVF May 2014 ,12 eggs, day 2- 8 fertilized, day 3- 9 fertilized,
day 7 - 0 blasts Failed Cycle

4th IVF in Nov 2014
August 17th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Veteran
Hi Girls!

So great reading and catching up on everyone. Amy glad to hear the boys were active again! It's a very scary feeling! I would also punch the cake customer and remind her that I was pregnant and doing a favor and especially in your case twins!!!

I had a successful doctors appointment Friday. I love my doctor, I was seeing her as my MFM and decided to use her as my OBGYN. However since she is an important lady, I wait FOREVER at my appointments. She is always running behind. My ultrasound was for 9:30am and pre-nantal appointment at 10am. I didn't leave till 2pm!!!! And i left my new fancy water bottle there, such a bummer. I had my anatomy exam and she looked great. Long beautiful spine, long legs and arms. She was facing down though so didn't get much of her face in the ultrasound pics. She is pointing down and pressed close to my cervix. Which I thought was odd, but my doctor said it is fine and I have a nice long closed cervix. Love those compliments Also happy to report, I haven't gained any weight so far! Wahoo, not sure how that is happening but hey its happening. 20 weeks tomorrow, can't believe I am half way there. Hope the rest of the time goes just as fast. Off to try to find a bathing suit today... gulp...our family in NY has a huge summer party next weekend and then were off to vacation for a week at the beach.

April, are there no more donor options? Keeping you in my prayers!
August 17th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Super Mommy
Amy - you're right! When I'm measuring 38 I'll hopefully be 37 or 38 and almost get to meet her! My c is scheduled for 39 weeks 1 day - can't wait! Is there a goal week to get to for the twins? I know they tend to come early.

April - I am getting really excited! It's gone by quickly and slowly at the same time. I can't wait until you are so close - it will happen for you! I hope you find that donor soon! Can you look around at other clinics or does it have to be at your clinic? I'm not sure how it works. Just in case the people you know don't work out. Any chance of improvement for DH's sperm?

August 17th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Baby2014's Avatar Veteran
Amy, I literally cried I felt so tense reading your story about inactive babies! I would have been a wreck. But I loved that he returned the favor! That's hilarious. I make cakes too and have never even given the courtesy color check. What a rude lady!! I would have eaten the cake and sent her a pic with me tearing into it! Too bad if you change your mind lady! Lol mmmmm now I want cake!!

Miss B, I've had area period like cramps but realized it had to do with constipation. I had been going regularly but not very well. Amy helped me realize what was wrong. So I started miralax. My ob doesn't want me pushing that hard. Also, I'm having heartburn with acid reflux pretty bad in the last week and the ob has me on Prilosec aka omeprezole twice a day. It's totally gone now!!! So glad because it was like slow puking throughout my entire day and I was losing my appetite. I have my full anatomy scan on Friday. I want to find out like Kristy what their weight is and like Amy what I measure at... How many weeks. I haven't really ever heard about those projections and will be disappointed if they don't offer them. I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and have gained 32 lbs. I don't feel much movement because the placenta is in front. Thanks Kristi for sharing that at 22 weeks I could actually start feeling punches. Not many have the placenta blocking all that beautiful activity. I went swimming yesterday and I was scared that I over exerted myself because they have been quiet. Really wishing we could afford the doppler!! We are being extremely frugal not knowing what the future brings! Twins are so tricky and we're holding our breath for everyone to be healthy!

Baby shower is scheduled October 4th and I'm trying to come up with suitable gifts for my two hosts. Any suggestions?

April, I keep my eye on your donor situation and don't see any new updates about progress. I hope you get your transfer in September! You've had enough waiting time now! It's got to be your moment soon!

Where do I get a shirt that says let me out???? I've gotta have one!! Lol

Lots o love ladies!!!
IVF#1 17 snow babies OHSS
4/18/2014 FET (2 Good Embryos) assisted hatching
4/29/2014 First Beta 262.2 finally!!!5/1/2014 2nd beta 698.6 7/1 beta 5915.75/16 1st U/S Twins 119 & 113 heart rates 😱😍
August 17th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Super Mommy
Happy Sunday, ladies!

April, I tell you what....you deck my sister in law and I'll deck your sister and we'll call it even!!

MissB, Yay on reaching the halfway mark!!! And a huge congrats on a perfect anatomy scan!! I don't even want to THINK about bathing suits! When we went camping, I used the same one from last year. It's a 2 piece but the top has the flowing tank and the bottom is a skirt (I prefer to cover up the scar on my hip from the hip replacement surgeries). The skirt sat just under my belly but the top hid that it was sitting low. I didn't want to buy one considering I knew I'd only wear it a couple of times. And beyond that, because of my chest size, I have to special order my bathing suits based on cup size. I can't buy them (or bras) in the store anywhere.

Whitney, you're almost there! I seriously can't wait to see some pictures of the little cutie! To answer your question about twins goal week, my doctor wants them in there until at least 36 weeks. Prior to that, he'll do all he can to stop/prevent labor. After that, he'll allow them to come. I will be 25 weeks on Wednesday so 11 1/2 more weeks.

Baby, I found Josiah's antics not so humorous but I was relieved when he got active. And let me just say, he has been active pretty much nonstop since. I feel you on the heartburn. I'm on prescription zantac twice a day. Keep us posted on the anatomy scan!! Oh and my doctor just measures my stomach during my routine visits with his trusty little tape measure. You could have DH do it for you to give you a general idea. It's top of the pubic bone (which is really low dead center, you can feel it) to top of the uterus. He'll just have to gently press on your belly moving up until he can feel the difference in where the uterus is and where it stops. It's measured in centimeters. As for host gifts for the shower, I have NO clue!! I have 3 coming up (8/30, 9/6 and 9/14). I have no idea whatsoever I'm getting for the hosts. The first one is hosted by my best friend and my Mom. The second one though isn't really hosted exactly. It's a potluck picnic/family gathering/baby shower with my Dad's side of the family in Louisville. They are all low income so instead of them all trying to travel here, I suggested turning our annual gathering into a baby shower as well. Then it's only us traveling. And the third one is my sister in law and my mother in law.

AFM, I didn't kill the cake order lady. She did choose to come pick it up. I actually didn't feel like dealing with her or the stress she induces so I had DH do it. Today has been quite the interesting day!! This morning, right after I got out of the shower and got dressed, my son comes running with a snake in his hand and announces he caught it in my basement. Now, let me say, my basement is finished and 2 of my kids have bedrooms down there. It's also where their game area is and where DH's mancave used to be (there's still a pool table, air hockey table, foosball table and ping pong table along with a big screen tv). I can handle ANY critter except a snake!! I flipped my lid, made him take it outside and kill it. Then I called DH and told him he either went on a snake hunt down there, put out moth balls AND set off a bomb down there or I was moving out until he did. He's going to do the bomb tomorrow while the kids are at school and work. Gonna shove a towel under the basement door so the fumes stay downstairs. I spent all day today cleaning. I got the guest bathroom completely scrubbed, swept and mopped, the living room dusted, swept and mopped along with vacuuming the rug and 2 recliners that the dogs think they have to sleep on, vacuumed the twins room, completely scrubbed the kitchen including the fronts of all the cabinets, took everything off counters and scrubbed everything, got the babies stuff situated in there and got it swept and mopped. I had hoped to finish the house today but it didn't happen. I gave out. The utility room, our bedroom and our bathroom are on tomorrow's agenda. Laundry was going all day long as well. And of course, my in-laws had to annoy me today. Three weeks ago, my SIL had me email her the guest list and addresses for that shower. She's texted and called twice since then to ask questions that were answered in that same email. Today, my MIL calls and wants the list of names and addresses because my SIL gave her the invitations. Did she print the email with the info? No! And when I sent it to her, I just flipped through my address book to get the information for each person. So now, I have to go back and make the dang list and write it out to take to my MIL because my printer has no ink. I'm SO over that shower and all the stress it continually brings to my life!!
flhopeful likes this.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 17th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Veteran
Baby so great to hear from you!!!! The anatomy scan was pretty neat. Crazy how they can see the heart and vital organs with an ultrasound! I started drinking prune juice but my doctor gave me the ok for miralax and also suggested some additional fiber. Heartburn so far hasn't been too bad thought it is tonight. So far tums has been able to take care of it. I feel the baby, her kicks once and awhile. I feel her more when I lay on my back or sitting. Probably because she is so low. Good luck on your scan and don't stress about the weight gain!

Shopping for a bathing suit was horrible. I bought something but if I don't swim I will return it. Unfortunately nothing I have fits. I gained a lot of weight trying to get pregnant so my wardrobe is all over the place. Most of my shopping ended up being sales for baby clothes. I know I need to stop buying them ( i assume we will get a lot for gifts) but they are so darn cute and I find awesome sales. So I get sucked in!
Amy glad you got the snake. I don't think I would do well. I killed the largest spider I have ever seen last night. It was on my couch right next to my girlfriend's toddler. Thanks goodness the baby didn't see it. That thing had some meat on it, normal I'm not freaked out but I def did a spider sweep after.
August 17th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Super Mommy
MissB- oh Love, i'm so sorry your appts run so long. it erks me when people are running so far behind. on the upside, congrats on a perfect ultrasound. i love hearing your compliments on the baby & for you as well!
you are SO fortunate that you wont have to loose a ton of baby weight, that's incredible! one of my girlfriends only gained 15lbs & had an average sized baby girl! he lost most of the weight 3 days after delivery.
no news on the donor front yet. i really want to message one of the potentials again, but i'm afraid i'll annoy him.
the spider thing freaked me out! glad it's DEAD & that your girlfriend's baby didn't see it. that would have been scary.

Whitney-i'm so excited for you, i'm sure the end of this pregnancy is going to fly by!!! DH had a SA on Friday & another one this Friday, we don't get the results for a few weeks. i don't know if i can wait that long lol, i'm SO impatient! after our urology consult, the Dr said after DH's vericoele surgery our best scenario is a 15% overall improvement. the Dr & DH wants to continue with a donor incase we aren't successful with surgery. i'm not sure if you said this, but do you have a name picked yet? i'm so excited for you!

Baby- hi there!!! oh i'm sorry to hear about the constipation & the acid reflux . those things can really make you miserable. one of my preggers friends said there's a new cottage cheese with fiber, i'm not sure if you like cottage cheese, but maybe you could try it? congrats on your 20 week mark! i can't wait to hear how your appt goes .
i hosted a baby shower once & the mommy gave me a silver compact mirror & had a mini personalized message on it. i think a nice gift would be for each of the hosts to get to spoon you for 5 min each. that sounds like a nice gift

Amy- i'm so glad she picked up the cake. i hope she didn't trip & fall on top of it on the way out to her car, omg what's wrong with me? as for the sister's punch, i'm all about it .
the snake story freaked me out! was it a poisonous snake? i'm glad your DH is going to bomb down there.
oh the shower stress. i'm so sorry about that, it's frustrating having to repeat yourself .
i can't believe you cleaned all of that today! you seriously are super woman. i think my hubs would be happy if i did a quarter of what you take care of .

sending lots of hugs your way!!!! XOXO

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
August 18th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
MissB, I can do spiders, lizards, every other creature under the sun. But I can't handle snakes!! Heck, my kids would have picked up the spider and brought it home and turned it into a pet! Actually, my oldest, had a spider (I forget what kind it was called) that lived in a hole in his wall (it's the outer concrete wall in the basement in the corner where we built his room). That thing was there for over 2 years. He named it Fernando. My youngest currently has a huge garden spider that's just outside my deck door in this massive web. He catches bugs daily to throw into the web and feed it. He's named it but I'm blank on what he calls it. Uh oh! It stormed here last night. I better check and see if the web survived before he gets home!!

April, still praying on the donor issue! No, she didn't trip and fall and land on it although with the mood she had me in, that would have probably been funny. The snake was not poisonous. Well, actually, I don't know what kind it is. It's a tiny variety that only grows to about 4 inches. Which was about how big it was. It's mouth can't even get open wide enough to bite you. Seriously, the worms around here are bigger. That is how badly I detest snakes!!

Well, today's agenda is shot all to heck! I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep and then was awake from 3:30am on until I dozed off about 8:30 and got a 2 hour nap. Yesterday, while sweeping and mopping, my back was acting up with the spasms I've had for years but of course I can't take my meds for them. That bothered me most of the night and still is to some extent today. I also woke up from my nap with a headache. I've taken some tylenol and it's starting to ease up a little. I'm hoping to at least do the utility room and our bathroom. Our bedroom may just have to wait until tomorrow. That's the bad thing about our room, it becomes the "catch all" room so as much as I hate clutter and have OCD, this room is always the worst with piles of stuff sitting around. It's annoying me knowing I'm not going to get it all done but I keep reminding myself, it pales in comparison to what some people are going through. On FB, I follow 3 pages. Two of them are for local children who have HLHS (it's a heart condition where the left half of the heart stops developing) and the other is a little girl a couple of hours from here who has that. One local boy is doing really well. Just turned a year old. He will still have to have a transplant at some point (and already has had 6 surgeries). The little girl a couple of hours from here, received a new heart last night. She was doing great. Just saw a few minutes ago that she's developed some bleeding so they're dealing with that. But as thrilled as everyone is for her to get the transplant, everyone knows that means someone else lost a child. Then the other local one, a little girl, they found through all the prenatal testing that she had Turner Syndrome, HLHS and a hole in her diaphragm and that her liver and spleen had grown through the hole. They had thought that after birth they could do a series of about 4 surgeries over about 3 months to correct most of it. She'd still require a transplant at some point. She was born last Monday. They did more testing and watched her through last Friday to see how she was doing. There turned out to be even more complications and the family was told Friday there was really no point in putting her through the surgeries because there was nothing they could do for some of it and it would be constant pain, hospital stays, extra surgeries and the end would be the same. So the family opted to not put her through that. She passed away this morning. So, my bad day is nothing in comparison to what all of those people are going through.
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 18th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Super Mommy
oh my goodness :'(. those stories are heartbreaking! i'm happy to hear that 2 of those kids you follow are doing great. one of my childhood friends from church passed away from cancer yesterday, he was only 39 years old. although i'm sad that he's gone. i'm so sad for his mom, he was an only child. she must be inconsolable.

there is so much to be thankful for, it shouldn't take such tragedy to remind me of that. sick babies, people passing away. I saw my mom today & was so thankful just to be spending time with her today.

I hope your back gives you some relief!!! i'm sorry you can't take anything for the pain. that must be so hard to handle. please please please take it easy! don't over do it.

sending huge hugs your way!

xoxo

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
August 19th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by april18 View Post
Whitney-i'm so excited for you, i'm sure the end of this pregnancy is going to fly by!!! DH had a SA on Friday & another one this Friday, we don't get the results for a few weeks. i don't know if i can wait that long lol, i'm SO impatient! after our urology consult, the Dr said after DH's vericoele surgery our best scenario is a 15% overall improvement. the Dr & DH wants to continue with a donor incase we aren't successful with surgery. i'm not sure if you said this, but do you have a name picked yet? i'm so excited for you!

It sounds like there is room for a miracle with DH's SA! Hang in there with the search in the meantime

We aren't sure of the name yet - DH is pushing for us to name her but I just can't seem to make up my mind between the two names we like! I am all for waiting until the last minute haha!

Amy - I can't even read stories like that...poor things.
amymperkins likes this.

August 19th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by april18 View Post
oh my goodness :'(. those stories are heartbreaking! i'm happy to hear that 2 of those kids you follow are doing great. one of my childhood friends from church passed away from cancer yesterday, he was only 39 years old. although i'm sad that he's gone. i'm so sad for his mom, he was an only child. she must be inconsolable.

there is so much to be thankful for, it shouldn't take such tragedy to remind me of that. sick babies, people passing away. I saw my mom today & was so thankful just to be spending time with her today.

I hope your back gives you some relief!!! i'm sorry you can't take anything for the pain. that must be so hard to handle. please please please take it easy! don't over do it.

sending huge hugs your way!

xoxo
Back ache gone. Thank goodness. Only managed to clean utility room and our bathroom yesterday. I did cook supper too. My kids think it's a major thing now for Mom to cook. Kind of makes me feel guilty. They understand why I don't but still. Not getting anything cleaned today for many reasons...1) our a.c. is on the fritz again and it's 85 degrees in this house, 2) Josiah is in my lung having a grand time playing and 3) I have a splitting headache! So it's lazy day. Can't do it tomorrow. Gotta go to a funeral (stepmom's brother). DH is off Thursday and Friday so hopefully we can get the bedroom done Thursday and the basement Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
It sounds like there is room for a miracle with DH's SA! Hang in there with the search in the meantime

We aren't sure of the name yet - DH is pushing for us to name her but I just can't seem to make up my mind between the two names we like! I am all for waiting until the last minute haha!

Amy - I can't even read stories like that...poor things.
Breaks my heart every time!!!!!
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
August 19th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Super Mommy
Whitney- maybe you'll decide on a name once you see her? my grandmother's name was Elizabeth. I want to use it for a middle name if it's a girl, DH is not really feelin it lol. I guess i'm bias .

Amy- you still accomplished a lot! don't short change yourself.
sorry to hear about the funeral. my condolences for you & your family.
i'm glad the back pain is gone, but why did it have to be followed up with a monster headache ? I hope it goes away soon!

mom & I went shopping for her dress for my sister's wedding, holy cow dresses are SO expensive! mom found one she loved, but it's way out of her budget. she's going to wait a month & see if it goes on sale .

sending hugs!!!

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
August 19th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Super Mommy
I appreciate the condolences. I hadn't seen Uncle Danny in years but I have great memories of the summers I visited my Dad and going horseback riding on his farm. I haven't seen my Dad, stepmom, brothers, their wives or my nieces and nephews since the end of May so there's the up side! I'm beyond ready to see them. My Dad (who is a true smart ***** and comedian) asked if he should save an entire pew for me or if half of one would suffice. I told him he better save two! He's excited to see how big I've gotten and hopefully feel his grandsons kick a little. I actually did accomplish a little today. DH built the wishing well we are using at the "fun" baby shower and I started on painting it. When it's completely done I will show everyone. It's going on the entry table with a paper for everyone to fill out and drop in with things they wish for the babies. I helped my friend finalize the food and games and designed the layout for a couple of them. I think the headache was from the heat. I got it eased up. My friend's DH came out and got the ac running. It stil needs some work but it's at a tolerable temperature in here.

I hate shopping for clothes so I will just say good luck on the dress hunt and better you than me!! Any donor news??

Think I'm going to attempt to crash and burn for the night. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!!
2004--divorce
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap

IVF #2
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search