IVF Virgin

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree93Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Super Mommy
I am so happy you're taking such good care of yourself. I need to take a page from your book. my sisters coming to town tues for my bday. I'm dreading seeing her. I feel like I've gained so much weight from these cycles. DH is going to try to help me loose some weight. I can't wait to hear about the gender. do you find out during the fourth month? sending you lots of hugs! XO

Medicated cycle Sept 2013 Failed Cycle

1st Nov 2013, IVF 16 eggs, 8 fertilized, 2 survived to day 5 - CGH screening
transferred 2 5d embies (2 boys) 12/5/13
no frosties
chemical pregnancy (beta1 25, beta2 39, beta3 41)
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

2nd IVF Feb 2014, 12 eggs, 10 fertilized, 2 survived to day 6 - PGD screening
transferred 2 6d embies (2 boys) 1/7/14
no frosties
beta1 3/17/14 .07 beta2 3/20/14 Failed Cycle

3rd IVF May 2014 ,12 eggs, day 2- 8 fertilized, day 3- 9 fertilized,
day 7 - 0 blasts Failed Cycle

4th IVF in Nov 2014
April 21st, 2014, 05:00 PM
Veteran
Hi Ladies! Sorry it has been so long. Here is my update: The evil morning sickness has come to see me and it has been awful, I have felt sick more of the day than not for the past 3 days and I seriously almost got sick in the bath tub with I was in it (Gross!!) So glad I made it out of that thing. Anyway I did ask my nurse which side the placenta/yolk sac was on and I am centered !! Looks like I won't be able to tell if that theory was right or not :/

How have you ladies been? Any updates???
April 22nd, 2014, 04:31 AM
Veteran
April i feel your pain with the weight. Between the hormones and the emotions I also have gained weight. Everyone says take it easy during the wait and no exercise. Makes me feel even more fat! Lisa, I'm sorry to hear about the morning sickness! Wish I had some great ideas to help with that.
April 22nd, 2014, 06:47 AM
Regular
Hi - Lisa nice to hear from you i was wondering about you, sorry to hear about the morning sickness i have actually been getting sick in the afternoon, but only lasted a few days i hope it don't come back!! I have my first ultrasound Thursday to hear the hear beat and see how many we have in there

MissB - When is your first beta test?
April 22nd, 2014, 04:55 PM
Veteran
I test next Tuesday 4/29. Exhausted today and 2nd headache in a row. Hoping those are good signs
April 22nd, 2014, 07:05 PM
Hi. This is my first time trying IVF as well. I am very nervous. We already completed the retreival (4/16) and transfer (4/20). I am very nervous waiting for the first pregnancy test. Any thoughts or ideas on how I can chill out?! I dont want to start stressing.
April 22nd, 2014, 11:21 PM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
Hi. This is my first time trying IVF as well. I am very nervous. We already completed the retreival (4/16) and transfer (4/20). I am very nervous waiting for the first pregnancy test. Any thoughts or ideas on how I can chill out?! I dont want to start stressing.

Try to find something to do, don't think so much about the days, let the time fly (take it easy) then your body and little "guy" also takes it easy!
angiepangie likes this.

TTC since Mai 2012

IVF/ICSI #1
ER: 14.01.14 (retrived 14 eggs, 8 was mature, all 8 fertilized)
ET: 17.01.14 (One, 8 cell perfect embryo transfered, 5 frosties)
BETA: 13dp3dpt, 30.01.2014
BFP on Clearblue digi on 30th January, FMU, before my BETA
1st BETA 49,
2nd BETA 3 Feb. 2014. was 120...
Our IVF failed...AF came 9.02.14

IVF #2
FET was scheduled 4.04.14
5 frosties didn`t survived the night...their`s development stopped..

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transfered). FX now!

April 23rd, 2014, 04:31 PM
Veteran
Kristi-Cant wait for you to hear the heartbeat tomorrow!! It is amazing We do ultrasounds every week at my clinic until they release us and today the heartbeat was 156 (it started off at like 112 a few weeks ago) I love watching our baby grow. Honestly think I will go crazy when they release me and I only go once a month and only have 2 sonograms EKKK.

MissB-I am so excited for you!!! Rest as much as possible and keep those feet warm I can't wait to hear about your BFP!! Are you going to POAS? I didn't and I know lots of girls do but I was too afraid!

Angie- I read a new book series (well not a new one but new to me). Reading always makes time go by fast, if you enjoy it. If not I would hit up Netflix or Hulu and start with a new TV series Try not to do anything strenuous. My RE say that the embryo couldn't "fall out", but to rest and take it easy! Drink lots of water and keep your feet warm. Sticky Vibes and Baby Dust.

Liyana- I am so sorry to read that your frosties didn't make the thawing process. Did they say what may have been the cause? I hope the time between now and June flies by for you!!

April- I need an update lady! How are things going? Any answers on fragmentation test? I read about that awful Dr. that you went to that would not sign your release... I have a few choice words for him that I would not ever put on this forum, but if you tell me his name I will try and send him a really nasty email!!! He actually sounds like the male Dr. that works in my office (we don't speak to each other, I would cuss him and get fired LOL).
april18 and MissB_62 like this.
April 23rd, 2014, 04:47 PM
Thank you Lisa and Liyana!

Liyana-I just read your previous posts. You are so awesome! Everyone here is!! Everyone is going through their own things...but yet find the time to be so encouraging to others!
April 23rd, 2014, 05:07 PM
Super Mommy
Lisa!!! hi Honey . i'm so happy to hear the baby is growing right on track & the heartbeat is strong! i'm soooo excited for you. when will you get released to the ob? I can't wait to hear if you're having a girl or a boy! i'm sending pink thoughts your way!

as for that Dr, he sucks! my physical is due 5/8. the very soonest I can get in to another dr is 5/14. they still haven't told me what will happen if I don't get it in on time.

DH fragmentation test came back normal (God is sooooo good!). so we froze 1 sample, he goes in 2 weeks to freeze another. I don't understand how sperm works, but i'm hoping this frozen sperm will help us to create great embryos. the goal is to get preggers & have some frosties too.

I am sooo happy you checked in. it totally made my day! sending out huge HUGS!

Angie- how are you doing after ET? did you transfer 2 or 1? when will your 1st beta be? sorry for all the questions. I hope you're feeling great

hugs hugs hugs to all

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
April 23rd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Veteran
April- I am thrilled that the fragmentation test came back normal!!! I should be getting released to the regular OB in the next few weeks. My clinic doesn't work on a your in this months cycle or that month cycle it is when you are ready and your body is ready we are ready for you I really love that about them. Surely yours wouldn't kick you out as long as you had it in before you start your cycle. I am so ready to find out what we are having, me and DH have started saying it's a girl and she if we are wrong oh well the baby will never know LOL!! Once I remember how to post pics on here I will post a sonogram pic for you!! It is crazy how fast they grow, I can't wait for you to be preggers with me
april18 likes this.
April 23rd, 2014, 06:43 PM
Veteran
congrats Lisa! I can't imagine what it must feel like to hear the heart beat. Enjoy every moment!!!! I'm trying to hold off from POAS, we will see. Maybe this weekend. I'm sending pink vibes as well
april18 likes this.
April 23rd, 2014, 06:49 PM
Hi April. No problem with the questions. It is so great to converse with people who understand. I am doing ok after the ET. We transferred two. My first Beta is 4/28. What part of the cycle are you in? I hope all is going well with you!!!
April 24th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Regular
Well it's twins !!!!! Heartbeats 150 and 155
angiepangie likes this.
April 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Veteran
Kristi - Congratulations!!! That's wonderful
KristiY82 likes this.
April 24th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Congrats Kristi!!!
KristiY82 likes this.
April 24th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Super Mommy
Lisa- it sounds like your clinic is amaze! mine is good, but this physical that they thew at us last minute is really stressing me out. I'm feeling up & down going into the cycle. Im less excited then I was before. I think the fear is really taking over.I'm going to start calling your baby a girl too . I remember your sister had a crib for you. did you set up your nursery or are you waiting for the gender reveal? Do you have any favorites names? I've asked DH, he doesn't like any names! it's so frustrating.
sending pink vibes your way xo!

MissB- you're doing so good holding out! I feel bad for asking, but when's the official beta again? sending you sticky vibes!!!

Angie-your beta is only a few days away! I'm in the BFP stage still. our ER is sooo far away! it's around 5/30. im sending stcky vibes you way too!

Kristi- congrats again woohoo!
KristiY82 likes this.

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
April 25th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Veteran
April- I know you are upset about the last min. physical and I would be too especially since you have already gone through so much with them. It is not like it is your first cycle or you are a new patient. I really think this is going to be your cycle though so try and keep positive! I know it is hard but I really really believe it is going to turn out great for you this time!! My brother and his wife and daughter are actually moving in with me this weekend LOL. He has been her for a few weeks but the wife and daughter are coming in tomorrow, so my room that is going to be my nursery currently has bunk beds in it that are being moved into their daughters room and then I will set up the nursery. They will probably be with me up until after the baby is born ....we will see. Good thing I Love them and they don't drive me crazy!! As for names we have only agreed on a girl name Adalynn. We liked Jameson for a boy but don't want everyone calling him James so we nixed it. Names are hard so I am not worrying about it again until I know what we are having. Sending patience and Baby Dust your way
april18 likes this.
April 26th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Thanks April! Sending positive thoughts your way.
april18 likes this.
April 26th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Super Mommy
Lisa! thank you sooooo much for your encouragement. I really needed it! it felt like a long distance hug when I was reading it . thank you again! they pushed my start date back 4 days. I was so bummed, DH was surprised I was errked by that. i'm just too impatient. I know 4 days wont kill me, but I just want to be there already .

you are an angel! I think it's amazing you're letting your brother & his fam move in with you. I only have 1 sister. she came down for my birthday, which was sooo awesome! but to be perfectly honest, after 3 days I was ready for her to go back home. seriously! you're an angel!!!

I LOVE both of those names. if we had b/g twins DH liked Jameson & Ginger, we thought it was cute. but since it is a cocktail, we were thinking people would think we're alcoholics. I hope Adalynn will confirm her girliness soon! I can't wait to hear the good news. if we have a boy I am leaning towards the name Peter. Im partial because it's my daddy's name & my grandmother picked it out. she's no longer with us, I miss her sooo much! I feel like it would honor both of them. i also like that the name Peter is not super popular. still sending pink vibes your way!

Angie- thank you so much for the positive thoughts! i need everything i can get . i hope you share your good news with us on Monday! almost there

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search