IVF Virgin

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree93Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Super Mommy
hi missb! we got 16, 8 fertilized & only 2 made it to day 5. we transferred both but we had an early miscarriage. im praying this time will work & some to save for later.
I feel you about the clinics. we had such a bad experience that we switched RE's. in this case we should all get the service we pay an arm & a leg for.
I hope all of your follies fertilize. it's quality that matters

Lisa <3 you are so close!!! I wish i was further slong in my cycle. hope you get your twinisies!
I iced after the cetrotide. mine got really hot & itchy. the trigger injection wasn't that bad, but when I woke up my booty cheek was in a knot & was really sore.
did they tell you how many follies you have? our last RE wouldn't tell us. hubby & I kept asking questions like lining, follie measurements & such. they just told us to stay offline, don't compare our situation to others & to focus on being stress free. after hearing that it made me feel more stressed because I was concerned something was wrong. I'm kinda glass half empty sometimes.

I'm not doing acupuncture. our clinic offers it but it's 600 for 3 sessions. I'm just going to try to think happy thought, drink lots of water & keep my feet warm

xo girls!!!!
February 11th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_U View Post
Miss B
I am getting tired of getting stuck too, but hey it's all going to be worth it in the end! That's what I keep telling myself anyway. How did your tests go today?

April
I wanted twins too, but my husband does not, we will see what the RE suggests but if we have a chance of only implanting 1 thats what we are going to do and then hoping for some frosties to implant about 2 years later. Good Luck and hope you Get LOTS and LOTS of embryos.
Hi Girls.

I am out of this cycle as some of you already know but anyway I wanna be here for you girls and share my opinions.
I wish you the best from my heart!

April - My bf didn't want to twins either, I wanted.. we had the chance to transfer 2 but we did 1 :/
I don't wanna blame myself or his decision - but 1 didn't work for us...
Its up to God ofcourse, but I hope sooooo much that this long fresh cycle will work for you!!!!
Be very positive and pay more attention to your tummy - and for yourself.

Thinking of You ladies!

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). BFP 6dpt.

BETA: 14dpt,1.10.14 2300! Second BETA 21dpt 08.10.14 14610!!!! 1 baby

February 11th, 2014, 03:20 AM
Super Mommy
thank you Liyana <3. when do you hear about your FET?!!! how many will you transfer this time? sending you hugs from across the way
February 11th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Veteran
April

Yes they said that I have 10+ on each ovary so that is wonderful news! I am thinking when it is time for me to do the Citrotide I am definatley going to ice. Since my RE upped my medication yesterday I decided to lay down while DH gives me my injection and I decided I like that ALOT better than standing up! I am definatly hoping I am close the calendar (that I know is subject to change) has me triggering Sunday, but I was hoping it would be more like Friday LOL I am so impatient. I guess I had better get used to waiting!
april18 likes this.
February 11th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Super Mommy
lol Lisa! im super impatient too . don't worry, sunday will be here before you know it.
anyway that makes the injections easier, i'm all for it! hubby has me sit down & hunch my back to make my belly fat more foldy (that sounds gross), but it makes it easier to grab.
February 12th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Veteran
MissB- how are you feeling so far? Have they told you when you are going to be triggering? I think you said they where shooting for Friday or Sat. is that still right?

April- you where starting your shots on 2/7 right? Where you starting on Lupron or where you starting your Stims that day?

Hope all is going well with you ladies <3
February 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Veteran
It's funny, I"ll feel fine and then out of the blue I'll get super bloated or have cramps. But overall doing well. I think the accupunture helps a lot! Trigger tomorrow and set for ER on Saturday. Exciting that there is a date! I'm such a planner and the hardest thing about IVF is not knowing when everything is going to happen. I mean you have a rough idea but still difficult to plan. Little nervous about the trigger shot but relieved to hear that it's not the big needle. Only one follical at 18mm so hoping for a few growth spurts the next few days. April and Lisa how are you ladies doing?
February 12th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Veteran
Doing well, not too much bloating or cramps just a little. Started my Cetrotide tonight really wish I knew when I was going to trigger because I know I am going to have to order more meds but I don't know how much to order, since they are so expensive I don't want to order too many, but at the same time I definitely don't want to be short!! I know you have to be so excited for ER. Good Luck! I hope your follies grow like weeds! Keep me posted
February 13th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Super Mommy
hi Lisa! US mon 2-17 Stims on tues 2-18. I'm soooooo excited! I hope it works this time <3!!!

hi MissB! I wish I was doing acupuncture too, but it's crazy expensive @ our clinic. your ER is close. I wish mine was too. I'm so impatient!

HUGS HUGS HUGS
February 14th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Veteran
April you are sooo Close to starting!!! Sending lots of good vibes and babydust your way!
Went in this morning for monitering, and I will be going back for more monitering Monday! Ugh. I was hoping to trigger over the weekend, but then again I want ALL of my follicles to have as long as they need to grow (even if that means extra shots).

MissB-how did Trigger go? And good luck tomorrow!! Hope all your smaller follies had plenty of time to catch up
april18 likes this.
February 14th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Veteran
Trigger went as well as it can! Fingers crossed for tomororw! Good luck Lisa, the trigger shot sucks
april18 likes this.
February 14th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Veteran
Fingers & toes crossed What med did you use for trigger?
February 15th, 2014, 02:28 AM
Super Mommy
MissB best wishes for this morning!!! sending you happy thoughts!

Lisa that's a great attitude to have! get all of the eggies you can.

sending you girls sticky vibes!!!
February 15th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Veteran
Thanks April and Lisa, you both are so sweet! 14 eggs!!!! so thrilled with the results. We are going through IVF because of male factor. Everything looked good with one sample so good news for the first step. How are you both doing?
april18 likes this.
February 15th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Veteran
MissB- 14 eggs!! That is fantastic!!! I am very excited for you!! Glad that everything went well with DH, we had to wait a few months to start our cycle cause my DH was on Testosterone shots and had a 0 sperm count...I am still on the Stims letting my follies grow! Keep us posted with the embryos
February 16th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Veteran
Only 3 embryos, not going to lie I'm disapointed but we only need 1 right?! I'm pretty sure doing a day 3 transfer
February 16th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Super Mommy
You only need 1! Someone was just telling me this when I was upset a few weeks ago so keep the faith! Keep us posted on the transfer.
February 16th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Veteran
Yes! You only need one! Praying for a sticky bean!!!

DH: 37 Me: 39
Three daughters (19, 17 & 13) from first marriage
2000--Tubal Ligation
2008--Divorce
2010--Remarried, DH has no biological children
2012--Tubal Reversal
2013--Ectopic Pregnancy (lost right tube)
2013--Left tube closed

IVF #1
3/14/14--ER 14 eggs retrieved, 9 fertilized by ICSI
3/19/14--ET Two beautiful 5 day blasts transferred
February 16th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Veteran
That's right you only need 1! Keep me posted I will be praying for you <3
February 17th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Super Mommy
MissB-yes, you only need 1 wonderful embie <3. I completely understand how you're feeling. I hope your 3 progress well! will you transfer 2 freeze 1?

Lisa-what's the latest with you? how are you feeling? last time I remember feeling like I had rocks in my belly.

today we go in for our 1st monitoring. we start stims tomorrow
I can't wait to get to the transfer already <3. for right now i'll live vicariously through you girls

sending hugs
flhopeful likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search