April/May IVF & FETers....come join!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree844Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2014, 12:18 PM
Super Mommy
Kelkl- thanks for the pharmacy info!!! I will look into that as soon as I get home xo

Liyana- I'm super excited for you & will be sending you prayers & sticky vibes! Yay!

Amber- I'm don't have a lot if details yet but I think mine will be at the end of May. My AF has always been pretty regular, but our nurse said, she's had regular girls that didn't start on time so they put me on BC for now until we start in May.

MissB- I'm cheering you on over here!

I hope all of you girls are feeling great! Sending sticky vibes out : D
Liyana likes this.

Medicated cycle Sept 2013 Failed Cycle

1st Nov 2013, IVF 16 eggs, 8 fertilized, 2 survived to day 5 - CGH screening
transferred 2 5d embies (2 boys) 12/5/13
no frosties
chemical pregnancy (beta1 25, beta2 39, beta3 41)
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

2nd IVF Feb 2014, 12 eggs, 10 fertilized, 2 survived to day 6 - PGD screening
transferred 2 6d embies (2 boys) 1/7/14
no frosties
beta1 3/17/14 .07 beta2 3/20/14 Failed Cycle

3rd IVF May 2014 ,12 eggs, day 2- 8 fertilized, day 3- 9 fertilized,
day 7 - 0 blasts Failed Cycle

4th IVF in Nov 2014
March 31st, 2014, 12:41 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Today I had 7 follies, instead of the 5 from friday....the largest on friday were 8's and 7's - so they almost doubled since friday morning!!!!

R- 14.5, 14.5, 9, 8.5
L- 13.5, 11, 10.5

The nurse had a hard time seeing my left, so they might have been a bit bigger she said.

My lining was an 8.1C - which is great that it's 3 stripes, now for it to thicken a bit more

I go back Wednesday for one more check and I will probably trigger that night with retrieval on Friday morning EEEEK getting close
swtneka, Liyana and april18 like this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

March 31st, 2014, 03:11 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelkl View Post
Liyana- All of that sounds wonderful! I am so happy everything is looking so great! This cycle is going to be fantastic! Keep us updated and I will be following along in your journey. MommaLee- I did two viles (sp?) of Menopur and 100 of Follistim daily. I did Lupron as my trigger shot because sometimes people with PCOS do better with it and don't get OHSS. They kept me pretty low on meds because I did so well with Femara and I have PCOS and didn't want me to have OHSS...but they were shocked they only got 4 mature eggs, when I had a TON of follicles on the U/S throughout the cycle. They said sometimes Lupron as a trigger causes the eggs to stick on the walls. A lot of people have PCOS and do great with the Lupron trigger. Please don't let my situation worry you...I have had so many crazy things happen in my cycle that happen to no one so, I wouldn't use my situation for comparison. XOXOX
I am trying to prepare myself for anything. I'm sorry that you've had so many crazy things happening. I'm sure that is frustrating and heartbreaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Leah* View Post
Today I had 7 follies, instead of the 5 from friday....the largest on friday were 8's and 7's - so they almost doubled since friday morning!!!!

R- 14.5, 14.5, 9, 8.5
L- 13.5, 11, 10.5

The nurse had a hard time seeing my left, so they might have been a bit bigger she said.

My lining was an 8.1C - which is great that it's 3 stripes, now for it to thicken a bit more

I go back Wednesday for one more check and I will probably trigger that night with retrieval on Friday morning EEEEK getting close
Yay! So glad that they've grown.

I have my first appointment tomorrow.
April 1st, 2014, 12:31 AM
Super Mommy
Leah- that's wonderful news! it sounds like the extra meds are doing their job, woohoo . the ER is super close!

MommaLee- I hope your appt goes well

we got an email from our clinic right before closing time today, so I could not call or get a response today. they told us we need to put down our deposit for our may cycle. they also said they need the balance due for our TESE from our last cycle. it really got me in a funk. we had to pay the urologists right there on the spot for them try to fertilize our eggs. I don't understand how there could be a balance due??? ughhh, it's got me so upset, ivf is such a roller coaster. sorry for venting.

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
April 1st, 2014, 03:04 AM
Liyana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:

R- 14.5, 14.5, 9, 8.5
L- 13.5, 11, 10.5

Hi *Leah*

Thank you for your update!
I was waiting it.
Yay!!! I am glad to know that your follicies has increased and are larger than Friday!!
I had also more mature eggs on the right side.
You lining is super!!! My RE said: 7 and more is good lining.
Do I understand correctly that tomorrow is your last U/S before your ER?
And doctors has scheduled your ER for Friday 4.02?
If so, then I have FET and you have ER at the same time How excited!!!
I am cheering for you!! Wishing you good luck!
*Leah* likes this.

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties
BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). Got BFP on Clearblue digi 6dp/6-7dt?, FX now!
BETA: 14dp(6-7dt),1.10.14

April 1st, 2014, 07:44 AM
Hello moms to be I usually just creep the threads and decided to create an account for this thread. I will be starting my first round of IVF this month. I am currently waiting for my period to start on the 3rd. I look forward to reading your stories and seeing you girls get your positive tests back!
MommaLee, *Leah* and Liyana like this.
April 1st, 2014, 09:31 AM
Veteran
Leah, this is all sounding so good! Can't wait to hear how your ER goes! April, let us know what they say when you call them back. I hate the monetary toll this puts on everyone. Vent away. We are all here for you!
*Leah*, Liyana and april18 like this.
IVF #1: 3/4/2014
Not successful. Refuse to dwell on the specifics.

FET 7/11/2014
Transferred 1 six day 5BB blast embryo
1st beta on 7/21/14 114.7
2nd beta on 7/23/14 233
3rd beta on 7/25/14 474

First U/S 8/7
Measured perfectly, looked perfect and HB was 121 (I may be bias on the perfect part.)
April 1st, 2014, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh Liyana, your transfer is so close!!! Good luck!

Leah, that's so awesome that you got a couple of "bonus" follicles!!! I'm sure your superstar is in one of them!

We've (well, me mostly) been super busy all weekend, so I apologise for being a little behind
*Leah* and Liyana like this.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
April 1st, 2014, 12:06 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Lee Ann - How did your appointment go?

Leah - Those are GREAT numbers! Very excited for you! This is your cycle for sure!

April - I would definitely call and ask about it. My clinic runs through two different billing departments and we have had issues with billing more times than Id like to.

Liyana - How are you feeling about your FET? Any more appointments before your transfer?

Christine - Welcome! These ladies are awesome! We may be fairly close in cycling as my baseline is April 9th. I am doing a frozen cycle, but have been through two fresh cycles also so I am an open book if you have any questions.

AFM: Im just taking my last few birth control pills before my baseline next week and starting meds. The time is FINALLY almost here. Its taken FOREVER! haha

Ladies we are all going to totally rock these cycles and we will have a BFP Boom before we know it! Here comes a bunch of Dec/Jan babies!
*Leah*, Liyana and april18 like this.

April 1st, 2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post
Gosh Liyana, your transfer is so close!!! Good luck!

Leah, that's so awesome that you got a couple of "bonus" follicles!!! I'm sure your superstar is in one of them!

We've (well, me mostly) been super busy all weekend, so I apologise for being a little behind
Hi muffin

Thank you soo much! I am geeting pretty excited also.
Hope you are doing good aswell.

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4
FET 17.09.14 (2 beautiful blastocysts transferred). Got BFP on Clearblue digi 6dp/6-7dt?, FX now!

April 1st, 2014, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineTalks View Post
Hello moms to be I usually just creep the threads and decided to create an account for this thread. I will be starting my first round of IVF this month. I am currently waiting for my period to start on the 3rd. I look forward to reading your stories and seeing you girls get your positive tests back!
Hi ChristineTalks.

on board.
Wishing good good luck with your firsrt IVF. You are doing the fresh long cycle - right? Are you gonna start with the BCP from the CD 1?

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

April 1st, 2014, 12:32 PM
Super Mommy
Liyana- I will be praying for your ET tomorrow! I also pray your embies thaw beautifully I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Kelkl- thanks Love, oh btw I sent in a request to newlifeagency . i'm waiting for a rep to contact me. thanks again!

Christine- welcome! these boards have brought me so much comfort & support. I hope your cycle goes great

Hopingfor1soon- I still haven't heard back from the financial lady. i'm starting to get impatient. it's probably my worst quality lol!

I heard back from our RE this morning. we will probably do CGH on our embies this time, freeze them & do FET. I'm a little sad, 1 more month of waiting, but it's in our best interest since we create abnormal embies . oh well, I just have to remember the end goal!!! <3

sending out ((HUGS)) to all of you Beauties! it's going to be a great cycle
*Leah* and Liyana like this.

no frosties
AF 12/23/13 Failed Cycle

no frosties

4th IVF in Nov 2014
April 1st, 2014, 12:57 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Mommalee - how did your appt go??

Liyana, yay!!! just days away now, I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Christine, WELCOME!!! Glad you joined JM just to join OUR THREAD!!!!! So excited for you! My first IVF cycle resulted in my sweet little girl in my siggy! We retrieved 4 eggs, but one was all we needed

Hoping!! Your FET will be here before you know it! grow lining, GROW

April...GARRRRHHH. I'd be so Ticked off! I've found numerous mistakes from my clinic too, so I hope that office gets back to you soon! Nothing worse than going through all the shots, pain, surgery etc to not have it work and then getting a bill MONTHS later...adding insult to injury!! ((HUGS)) I got one bill from my October cycle the first week of January. I was ticked. I could have paid it quick and hello - tax write off!

Thanks MUFFIN!!! How are you doing??? Is it wrong that I just want to call you Muffy whenever I see your name? Especially today, because I watched a movie a LONG time ago in middle school called "April Fool's Day" and there is a Muffy in it .... lol

Kelkl, how are you doing sweetie? How are you feeling?
Liyana likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 1st, 2014, 04:45 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck Liyana!

April - that sucks a big one! The place I go to bills things separately too...I had to pay $6,600 for monitoring/labs and then will be billed separate for the ER and fertilization. Hope you get some answers soon.

As for me, my appointment went well. I really didn't know what to expect. Everything is right on track to where it should be. They are keeping me on the same medication amounts 150 menopur/150 Bravelle. My E2 level was 22.6 and my lining is already at a 6. It is on the higher end since I'm only on CD5 but I've always had great lining so nothing unexpected. My follicles were still really small around 5mm but she said they just really look at lining today to make sure it is building back up and that it would be around CD8 before we really start seeing the growth in follicles.

My next appointment is on Thursday.
Hopingfor1soon, Liyana and april18 like this.
April 1st, 2014, 05:26 PM
Veteran
Yay MommaLee!!! Keep us posted! Leah- I'm hanging in there...thanks for asking. Three months from now this will all be behind me. In the meantime, I get to focus on you lovely ladies who are having wonderful cycles!!!!
IVF #1: 3/4/2014
Not successful. Refuse to dwell on the specifics.

FET 7/11/2014
Transferred 1 six day 5BB blast embryo
1st beta on 7/21/14 114.7
2nd beta on 7/23/14 233
3rd beta on 7/25/14 474

First U/S 8/7
Measured perfectly, looked perfect and HB was 121 (I may be bias on the perfect part.)
April 1st, 2014, 06:34 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!Liyana- Yes I am doing a fresh cycle and have 2 days left of my BCP. Leah- that is very encouraging that you have a sweet little girl from your first round of IVF.Hopingfor1soon- I think we are super close. I have an ultrasound and pre-IVF evaluation this Thursday and the 9th is my first monitoring appt. My DH and I have been trying now for 2 1/2 years with not a single positive pregnancy test. The fertility issues are on my husbands side so I am hoping my chances are good. Thanks again for the warm welcome
April 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineTalks View Post
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!Liyana- Yes I am doing a fresh cycle and have 2 days left of my BCP. Leah- that is very encouraging that you have a sweet little girl from your first round of IVF.Hopingfor1soon- I think we are super close. I have an ultrasound and pre-IVF evaluation this Thursday and the 9th is my first monitoring appt. My DH and I have been trying now for 2 1/2 years with not a single positive pregnancy test. The fertility issues are on my husbands side so I am hoping my chances are good. Thanks again for the warm welcome
Hi ChristineTalks!

You have found the best ladies in the world
You must be very excited! What injections you are going to use after BCP?
Wishing you sooooo much luck and a lot of babydust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLee View Post
Good luck Liyana!

April - that sucks a big one! The place I go to bills things separately too...I had to pay $6,600 for monitoring/labs and then will be billed separate for the ER and fertilization. Hope you get some answers soon.

As for me, my appointment went well. I really didn't know what to expect. Everything is right on track to where it should be. They are keeping me on the same medication amounts 150 menopur/150 Bravelle. My E2 level was 22.6 and my lining is already at a 6. It is on the higher end since I'm only on CD5 but I've always had great lining so nothing unexpected. My follicles were still really small around 5mm but she said they just really look at lining today to make sure it is building back up and that it would be around CD8 before we really start seeing the growth in follicles.

My next appointment is on Thursday.
Thank you MommaLee!
I am glad that you appointment went well!
Your lining is good and you are only at CD5, waow! Wishing you tons of luck!

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

April 1st, 2014, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Mommalee - how did your appt go??

Liyana, yay!!! just days away now, I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Christine, WELCOME!!! Glad you joined JM just to join OUR THREAD!!!!! So excited for you! My first IVF cycle resulted in my sweet little girl in my siggy! We retrieved 4 eggs, but one was all we needed

Hoping!! Your FET will be here before you know it! grow lining, GROW

April...GARRRRHHH. I'd be so Ticked off! I've found numerous mistakes from my clinic too, so I hope that office gets back to you soon! Nothing worse than going through all the shots, pain, surgery etc to not have it work and then getting a bill MONTHS later...adding insult to injury!! ((HUGS)) I got one bill from my October cycle the first week of January. I was ticked. I could have paid it quick and hello - tax write off!

Thanks MUFFIN!!! How are you doing??? Is it wrong that I just want to call you Muffy whenever I see your name? Especially today, because I watched a movie a LONG time ago in middle school called "April Fool's Day" and there is a Muffy in it .... lol

Kelkl, how are you doing sweetie? How are you feeling?
Hi dear *Leah*

Thank you for your support! It means a lot to me!
Yeah, JUST days away!!! Unbelivable! But .. right now...I am just thinking- I cant to anything more (Just to wait & to pray) .. I AM READY!.,,,its all up to my embies!!! God plz let them survive the thawing process and plz let them make it til the end!!!
Wishing you also best luck,honey your ER is also around the corner

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

April 1st, 2014, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by april18 View Post
Liyana- I will be praying for your ET tomorrow! I also pray your embies thaw beautifully I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Kelkl- thanks Love, oh btw I sent in a request to newlifeagency . i'm waiting for a rep to contact me. thanks again!

Christine- welcome! these boards have brought me so much comfort & support. I hope your cycle goes great

Hopingfor1soon- I still haven't heard back from the financial lady. i'm starting to get impatient. it's probably my worst quality lol!

I heard back from our RE this morning. we will probably do CGH on our embies this time, freeze them & do FET. I'm a little sad, 1 more month of waiting, but it's in our best interest since we create abnormal embies . oh well, I just have to remember the end goal!!! <3

sending out ((HUGS)) to all of you Beauties! it's going to be a great cycle
Hi April!
You are in my thoughts!!!!
How are you?
Unfortunately I don't know nothing about CGH...but I wish You soooo much luck with your next cycle!
I know very well what does mean :"waiting" Its really rough time, but plz be very positive and I believe that its all worth it, it must be! Hugging you

Thank you soo much for thinking about me aswell!
My ET is on Friday..so over tomorrow!
Hoping for success!
april18 likes this.

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

April 1st, 2014, 11:39 PM
Hi Hopingfor 1soon! Thank you for asking, I am feeling okay!! Praying!!! I have no appointments before my Friday`s Transfer. I am excited but not that much - taking it very normally...I feel myself much better regarding to my fresh long cycle.. what was very stressful,, because I didn't know what to expect..this cycle is much more calmer..my body is relaxed and I have more energy.. hopefully this brings us luck at this time.. also I am going to take an vacation from the work.. and I will be staying home...the plan is to lay on the sofa all the time
Hopingfor1soon likes this.

IVF/ICSI #3

IVF#4

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search