March/April FET or IVF

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Hello everyone I'm so happy to find this forum. I went through my last cycle without any support my husband was deployed and I really had no one in my life that understood anything going on with me. So... I have a son from a fresh IVF cycle 4yrs ago. We conceived our first try we have male and female factor infertility. I have PCOS.

The FET cycle we went through Oct/Nov of last year we had one embryo transferred out of 4 left from out fresh cycle. My pregnancy test was a bfn. I was devastated not to mention my 3yr old begging for a sibling simply broke my 💔

So now we are getting ready for our 3rd treatment our 2nd FET. PRAYING FOR BABY DUST! I am currently on BCP and tentative transfer date set for the week of March 26th. Is anyone cycling around that time I would love to have a cycle buddy.
January 31st, 2017, 05:34 PM
mrs.ceebee.0915's Avatar fingers crossed...
Hi Lavonne!! I am on BCP right now, preparing to start cycling in the beginning of Feb, and will do my transfer at the end of Feb, maybe the beginning of March. This fourm is great for aupport and friends and I hope some other ladies joint that will be cycling closer with you, but I'll be here to cheer you on all the same!! Will you be transferring a single embryo again for this FET? So excited for you!!!
Joslynj11 likes this.

ttc and start our family since august 2011 <3

and now we are 3.

hoping for a little as we gear up to cycle in Feb/March 2017!
January 31st, 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.ceebee.0915 View Post
Hi Lavonne!! I am on BCP right now, preparing to start cycling in the beginning of Feb, and will do my transfer at the end of Feb, maybe the beginning of March. This fourm is great for aupport and friends and I hope some other ladies joint that will be cycling closer with you, but I'll be here to cheer you on all the same!! Will you be transferring a single embryo again for this FET? So excited for you!!!
Thank you IDK yet I have to wait to speak with my RE they are strict since I'm going through military affiliated doctors. We would like to transfer 2 this time if it's an option. Are you doing a fresh cycle of FET?
mrs.ceebee.0915 likes this.
January 31st, 2017, 08:12 PM
I will be doing a fresh cycle as we had no frosties after our last cycle 2 years ago (but we got our son from that cycle, so no complaints either). I hope they let you transfer 2 though if that is what you guys want!!

and now we are 3.

February 1st, 2017, 06:14 AM
I hope they do as well keeping my 🤞🏾 Crossed. I had my son from a fresh cycle also sigh prayerfully this is the last time.
February 1st, 2017, 07:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck ladies!!!
TTC #2 (6/2015): Sept 2015 - EP @ 5 weeks, lost right tube
Mar 2016 - EP, MTX
July 2016 - CP
IVF - Jan/Feb 2017
ER (2/2)- 14 retrieved ALL mature; 12 fertilized normally
ET (2/7) - xfer 1 5AA blast, 8 5AA/5AB frozen
BFP @ 3.5dp5dt **Stick Baby Stick***
1st Beta (2/21) ): 3768!!!2nd Beta (2/23): 7313!!!U/S (3/3): 1 Bop @ 111bpm! U/S (3/13): 150bpm Baby Boy Due Date: 10/26/17
February 1st, 2017, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelnae6 View Post
Good luck ladies!!!
Thank you are you cycling also?
February 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavonne1984 View Post
Thank you are you cycling also?

Lavonne - both Chel and I are cycling in Feb and are active in the Jan/Feb thread. Feel free to pop in on that thread and introduce yourself too! We all cheer each other on, no matter which IVF/FET thread we are on!

and now we are 3.

February 2nd, 2017, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to come give you ladies some baby dust! These forums changed my outlook and really have helped me gain the support I needed through such a difficult process. I really hope this work out for you this time around girlie! Baby Dust!!

Praying with everything I'm made of to have my angels in real life
Everything that I can dream of is that. Praying my snow-babies and I can be united soon !!

IVF Cycle 5/4/2016 23 Eggs Retrieved, 14 Fertilized, No transfer(OHSS) 8 Frozen
FET 6/2/2016- 2 Embryos transferred FX 2 Embryos Implant
BETA #1 6/15/16 Results Negative *trying to get excited for another cycle
FET #2 8/1/2016- Praying this is it
Beta #1 8/12/2016- Its another negative..Already heartbroken so keeping some distance...
ER # 2 12/14/2016- 16 Follies retrieved, 8 Fertilized, 5 frozen *praying they thaw ok
FET #3 2/07/17 2 thawed 2 transferred!! Today was a success. Fx for beta day!
2/14/17 First EVER BFP! Watch out for my tears of joy

2/20/17 Beta#1 277
2/23/17 Beta#2 8,945 Did I hear the nurse right?!?
3/10/17 U/S scheduled! Pray I see a healthy bean..or 2
3/10/17 First U/S one beautiful HB 168 one perfect jelly bean...Oh no, watch out for those tears again!!

**Taking this one step at a time, but really praying that 2017 can make me a momma.

February 2nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I'm in the Jan/Feb thread too! I might be transferring (FET) on Feb 28. I have to wait to see what the schedule is after my EMM on Feb 8. Good luck to you in this thread too. Hoping for a BFP Explosion!
mrs.ceebee.0915 and Joslynj11 like this.

Mom of DD age 3
Due 2/1/18 with Baby #2
February 3rd, 2017, 09:37 AM
Hope to be a Mega Mommy
Hi Lavonne!

I will also be cycling starting end of this month and transfer should be beginning to mid March. Welcome!
mrs.ceebee.0915 and Joslynj11 like this.
February 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Hi Lavonne! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? When does BCP end and your stims start?

and now we are 3.

March 4th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavonne1984 View Post
Hello everyone I'm so happy to find this forum. I went through my last cycle without any support my husband was deployed and I really had no one in my life that understood anything going on with me. So... I have a son from a fresh IVF cycle 4yrs ago. We conceived our first try we have male and female factor infertility. I have PCOS.

The FET cycle we went through Oct/Nov of last year we had one embryo transferred out of 4 left from out fresh cycle. My pregnancy test was a bfn. I was devastated not to mention my 3yr old begging for a sibling simply broke my 💔

So now we are getting ready for our 3rd treatment our 2nd FET. PRAYING FOR BABY DUST! I am currently on BCP and tentative transfer date set for the week of March 26th. Is anyone cycling around that time I would love to have a cycle buddy.
Hi Lavonne, I have started my FET cycle and will transfer my last blessed embryo on March 16th. We had a failed fresh cycle Dec. 2015. So praying for BFP!!
BabyDustme likes this.
March 5th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Hope to be a Mega Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEITUN2ME View Post
Hi Lavonne, I have started my FET cycle and will transfer my last blessed embryo on March 16th. We had a failed fresh cycle Dec. 2015. So praying for BFP!!
Hello BEITUN2ME!

The 16th is almost here!!! How many are you planning on transferring?
March 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Hi! I am new to this forum, but excited to join you and support you on this journey. I just had an frozen embryo transfer today with a 6 day hatching blast. Now on to the 2 week wait. Good luck to everyone and please help distract me!
BabyDustme likes this.
March 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
hi I'm new here

A little backgroubd. Got pregnant on my own in March of 2015. Early MC at 8 weeks

last May I started fertility process. Everything seemed good with my husband and me..just low AMH levels. (Low for 31)

had 4 failed IUIs....did an IVF cycle . Had 6 embroys 3 made it to 5 day blast. Froze one implanted 2...one stuck...MC at 8 weeks (abnormal embryo Down syndrome )

just did IVF again in February this time I opted for the PGS since both of my MC resulted in abnormal embroys . I was able to test my frozen one. Since my low AMH I only produced 4 embroys . Only one made it to 5 day however I tested both and both were normal! Just did the FET last week and decided to transfer both!

My my question is ..has anyone else gone through something similar and gone on to have a successful pregnancy . My Doctor said everything seems to be in my favor ...perfect embroys ...good lining...however I can't stop worrying! Good luck to everyone else on this journey !
March 15th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Hi! I also had each of my embryos tested. The first time, we had 5 embryos but only one made it to blast. It tested abnormally. This time, we had five embryos and again only one made it to a hatching blast at day 6 so they biopsied and tested it. Normal! I just transferred this past Monday, so I am only 2dp5dt. I thought it would be counted as a 6dt, but the nurse explained that it is counted differently than I thought. When was your transfer? Will you POAS to test at home? If so, when? I have been debating what day to until - there is no way I can wait until my beta test on the 27th...

Also, I think since you know this time that the embryo is genetically healthy, it should greatly decrease your risk for miscarriage. I am hoping and praying for both of us!
March 15th, 2017, 02:43 PM
I actually got them transferred last Wednesday . I'm afraid to test at home because my doctor said I can get false results because I'm on progesterone. My beta is Friday morning! Are you on progesterone ? I was on endometrin but they switched me to the Progesterone oil shot last week!
March 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
I am taking progesterone in oil daily and a shot of estrogen every 3 days. Progesterone will not impact a HPT. If you did a fresh cycle, then your trigger shot could. If it was a frozen cycle, you would not get a false positive. Possibly a false negative because sometimes the HCG levels are too low for the test but the beta test will tell you for sure! This is my 5th cycle. Please keep me updated! I hope you get great news on Friday!!!
March 15th, 2017, 04:42 PM
I'm still so nervous to do it early ahh!! Good luck to you!!! Keeping you in my thoughts also!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search