NEW picture girl

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Vickey
Quote:
I wanna see any pets you have if any, your comp where you chat with us.[/b]

this was our big fish but he died a few days after we moved to out appartment...to much stress on the poor guy

this is our 55 gallong tank...i don't know if you can see the fish, but the black bloob in the right corner is a 12" long pleco (algee eater)

and this tank has 3 other fish..the yellow guy is in the log and then the pleco on top...and a blue one is in there somewhere

ok my messy sink...just for you

and my computer that sits on my dinning room table
August 30th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Vickey
I got some time on my hands till i have to leave for work....anyone have anything else??? challenge me
August 30th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Miles
You like fish huh?!? Sorry your fish died huh.

I wanna see, anything you collect, the outside of your house(show a pic of what it looks like) your van/car whatever you drive, your telephone, an updated pic of you, your favoirite pjs, your carpets.
August 30th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Vickey
Quote:
You like fish huh?!? Sorry your fish died huh.

I wanna see, anything you collect, the outside of your house(show a pic of what it looks like) your van/car whatever you drive, your telephone, an updated pic of you, your favoirite pjs, your carpets.[/b]
ok i will work on those when i get back from work...so by the time you wake up they should be up!!! but i want more pictures too take, come on ladies!!!!!
August 31st, 2006, 02:52 AM
Vickey
Quote:
I wanna see, anything you collect, the outside of your house(show a pic of what it looks like) your van/car whatever you drive, your telephone, an updated pic of you, your favoirite pjs, your carpets.[/b]

this is my phone, cell phone, we don't have a house phone, only use cell phones

this is my suv, toyota 4runner limted edition

thats dh's truck aka his baby
August 31st, 2006, 03:03 AM
Vickey
Quote:
I wanna see, anything you collect, the outside of your house(show a pic of what it looks like), an updated pic of you, your favoirite pjs, your carpets.[/b]

well it was dark when I got home...so when the lights come out i will get a picture of the outside of my appartment

Ok well i hate this picture, dh just took it when i got home from work...isn't he delightful, i look hungover and sleepy

fav pj's!!!!! they are my old cheerleading shorts and my state champ shirt

our "carpet" its the area rug but the rug under it just doesn't thrill me, dull gray appartment carpet

This is our "collection" of coins, labled THE POOR MANS FUND, I don't have my collection of pigs up here, they are still packed away in michigan at my parents house
August 31st, 2006, 09:39 AM
Miles
Loving the pics your keeping up great!
Ok now I wanna see a pic of your DH!
August 31st, 2006, 10:17 AM
Regular
I wanna see..

1 - your kitchen table

2 - your couch

3 - an artistic piece in your house
August 31st, 2006, 11:56 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i want to see your highschool graduation pic! lol
August 31st, 2006, 12:19 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I want to see a pic of your closet.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

August 31st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Miles
I want to see a pic of your flowers outside or in doesnt matter being your in Alaska I am not sure if you have flower outside this time of year lol. Also wanna see something important in your city, like your city hall or a clock something like that.
August 31st, 2006, 03:37 PM
Vickey
Quote:
i want to see your highschool graduation pic! lol[/b]

these are the professional pictures I have from graduation...I don't know where the cap and gown ones are.

Quote:
Loving the pics your keeping up great!
Ok now I wanna see a pic of your DH![/b]

military dh

out of the monkey suit and normal dh

my delightful appartment building

Quote:
I want to see a pic of your closet. [/b]

we have one, closet, for two people and its small,one in the whole appartment and no storage space, but right now its empty looking cuase laundry day is tomorrow

Quote:
I want to see a pic of your flowers outside or in doesnt matter being your in Alaska I am not sure if you have flower outside this time of year lol. Also wanna see something important in your city, like your city hall or a clock something like that.[/b]

that was so hard to find flowers that still had well flowers on them...its strarting to get cold up here again

this is santa's house. I live in a town called North Pole, Alaska and we have a place santa's house where you can go visit santa 360 days a year, sit on his lap, take pictures. Send him letters. You can even get them to send letters to your kids. Everything in our town is christmas oriented. The light poles are candy cane striped as well as fire hydrants. We have christmas decorations all down the streets all year long

Quote:
I wanna see..

1 - your kitchen table

2 - your couch

3 - an artistic piece in your house[/b]
I will get these when I get home from work!!!

But leave me some more
August 31st, 2006, 05:18 PM
Regular
Some more!

Although you're already pg, let's see a pic of your TTC kit

A pic of your fave mug

A pic of your office desk

A pic of something in your home that evokes fuzzy, happy memories when you look at it
August 31st, 2006, 08:39 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if I'm allowed to play if I'm not participating but i just wanted to say you are adorable! This is so fun to look at!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
September 1st, 2006, 12:22 AM
Vickey
Quote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to play if I'm not participating but i just wanted to say you are adorable! This is so fun to look at![/b]

sure you can play!!!! thanks!!!!
September 1st, 2006, 04:00 AM
Vickey
Quote:
Some more!

Although you're already pg, let's see a pic of your TTC kit

A pic of your fave mug

A pic of your office desk

A pic of something in your home that evokes fuzzy, happy memories when you look at it[/b]

my chest full of HPT

Its the only one we have that isn't our dish set

I don't have an office desk

any picture of my lil sister just makes me smile when I look at it. She will be 2 in november!!!! Lets just say she was a big surprise

Quote:
I wanna see..

1 - your kitchen table

2 - your couch

3 - an artistic piece in your house[/b]

kitchen table/dinner room table/desk....im telling ya its a small appartment, I can't wait to move

this is our "couch"...futons suck, when we move dh promised me I could go shopping and by real furniture...I can't wait

this is me being artistic, i like to do needle point when i have nothing better to do, this one is just taking me forever
September 1st, 2006, 04:33 AM
i am new but thought i would play also

lets see a picture of
1. whats for dinner tonight
2. Your fav. dvd
3. the last book you read

September 1st, 2006, 09:05 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Okay here you go:

A pic of something you're just dying for one of us to ask for!

((I love that you like fish! I have a 10-gallon tank and a 30-gallon tank. My pleco is 8˝ inches long, but he just got moved into the 30gallon tank, so I'm expecting a growth spurt!))

September 1st, 2006, 10:36 AM
Miles
Your sister is too cute!
My Dh has a little brother who is 7 yrs old now they are 17 yrs apart. He was a huge suprise as well!

I wanna see
your tv
your favorite stuffed animal
your favorite outfit
your dresser
September 1st, 2006, 01:11 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I want to see a pic from your honeymoon, and a pic of your favorite honeymoon souvenier!

Um.....and........um.....

Nope, braindead past that, I'll think of something else too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search