Picture girl

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Miles
Wholy cow I cant believe I screwed so bad on the dates, glad I checked it! Anyway new dates ladies so please check to see when your doing it!

BRITT IS THE NEW PIC GIRL!

I wanna see your TTC stash, your living room, any pets you have, a recent pic of you and DH!
October 5th, 2006, 12:08 PM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanna see your car, your kitchen, and whats hidding under your bed .

October 5th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Okay, first off, I don't really *have* a TTC stash...lol. Last cycle I had some hpt's hanging around, but that proved detrimental to my mental healthy, so none right now.

This is my living room:

The two boxes are for the telescope...I haven't found a home for the boxes yet!

As for pets, I only have fish living with me. This is my 10 gallon aquarium:

I have a 30 gallon aquarium in my bedroom with a bunch of baby guppies and this guy:

He's a red-belly pacu. Pacus are cousins to the pirana, but they're plant-eaters. And he's a scardy cat. He runs away from the baby guppies!

And this is Manticore. He lives in Las Vegas with my mother because they won't let me have a cat here!

This pic of me and DH was taken by my sister-in-law in the Teton Mountains last time we camped (beginning of September):

My kitchen:

Under my bed:

And DH has the car right now, so I'll have to take a pic of it later!

October 5th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MnAngel Send a message via MSN to MnAngel Send a message via Yahoo to MnAngel
Hmmm, i wan't to see your toilet and makeup stash. Also the inside of your fridge and candy stash if you have one!

October 5th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i want to see wedding pics! i dont care how many, send lots hehe
October 5th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Miles
Loving the pics!

I wanna see your comp, the outside of your house, your yard, any flowers you have(inside or outside)
October 6th, 2006, 06:05 AM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanna see you dressed in your favorite outfit to wear out, I also wanna see your favorite PJ's.

October 7th, 2006, 03:07 PM
All right, here's the second installment! To start where I left off...

Here's my car. It's a chamapagne '93 Toyota Camery:

My toilet:

My makeup stash:

The inside of my fridge:

The last of the candy we bought at a candy shop in Jackson, WY on our way home from Grand Teton Nat'l Park:

Wedding pics! (the first two are pictures of a picture, so they're not the best quality...)

cutting the cake:

Computers. This is the laptop I'm always on, with DH's computer in the background (lol! Magan's post asking for pics of comps is on the screen!):

This is my desktop. It's in the room that would have been Cora's room, and the futon is "hiding" in there (and taking up all the space!) So between the two, I don't go in there much.

My apartment building (you can also see my dying pansies!):

The patch of grass out front that serves as a yard:

Aside from my dying pansies (and the irises that didn't bloom) I don't really have flowers. But inside I do have bamboo!

There used to be a fish in this vase...

My favorite Jammies:

And my DH isn't around so I can't take a pic of me in my fav outfit, so I'll post that later (I'll have more time to decide what my fav outfit is!!)

October 7th, 2006, 11:23 PM
So, I don't really have a favorite "outfit" but DH reminded me that my favorite shirt is a maternity shirt.

So here's a pic of me, the last week of March, at the reception after my sister-in-law's senior recital before she graduated.

right to left is me, DH, Kim (it was her recital), my mother-in-law Linda, DH's older sister Jenny, and her husband Mark.

And this is me in another of my favorite mat. outfits...sitting on Kim's bed with my foot propped up because it had started swelling. The swelling finally went away about a week and a half after Cora was born!

October 8th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Miles
LMFAO love the comp one!

I wanna see your bedroom your favorite pair of shoes your curtains
(its early sory cant think of too much lol)
October 8th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Miles
ok now that I am more awake, I wanna see an pic of you when you were younger, a pic of you that you just hate(you think you look horrible in) one of your pics on your walls, one of your junk cupboard, your closet(inside)
October 8th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MnAngel Send a message via MSN to MnAngel Send a message via Yahoo to MnAngel
I want to see your movie collectioin, Trunk of your car, a pic of you in a swim suit if you have one and your hair products!

October 8th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Blessedx3
i have a couple for you tooo, and oh by the way your really beautiful!
I want to see one of yor favorite spot in your house, and a pic of the one thing you can't live without! and i also wanted to add your fridge is very clean too! LOL mine has yuck in the bottom if it... have a great sunday!
October 9th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Okay, I'm going to post a couple that I already have on my computer, while I try to remember where I put my camera...

When I was younger:
This is me at 9 months:
(Yeah, Cora looked JUST like me!)
And 6 days after my 10th birthday, with my younger sister Adrienne, who was almost 6.

The one thing I can't live without:

My favorite place in Rexburg, the Rexburg, ID LDS Temple (It's still being built, but I pass it every day on the way to work)

A pic that I think I look terrible in:

There's a pic I can think of that's worse than that, but I think it's on another computer...lol! I'll get the rest later when I find my camera!

October 9th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Found the camera!!

My bedroom:

I have two favorite pairs of shoes, so here's one from each. The brown sandals I got right after losing Cora and I wore them everywhere all summer. Now...it's getting too cold for sandals! The white is from the pair of shoes I wore for my wedding.

I don't have curtains, but here's my front window:

Another pic of me that I just hate (it's worse than the one I posted before!)

Instead of a picture on my wall I'm going to show you a closeup of the shelf on the wall in my bedroom. I've painted all of these except for the plastic action figure thing, green glass dragon (I bought him that way) and the hatching dragon (my sister painted that for me). And of course the butterfly, which hasn't been painted yet. I have several more of these dragons that I've painted in different places around the apartment. I collect them.

No junk cupboard, but I do have a junk drawer!

My closet:

Movie collection:

My DH has the car, so I'll take a pic of the trunk later...

Ths is me in July on the shore of Lake Michigan. I still had my "baby belly" a little...

My hair products (I just realized I forgot my shampoo and conditioner...if you want to see those, let me know):

I had two requests for a favorite spot in my house so I picked two places:
First, my spot on the couch:

And then Cora's room (even though it's hard to go in there sometimes):

(the pile on the dresser is my scrapbooking stuff!)

And something in my house that I really hate is the FUTON! We're selling it so hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow. ARGH! That's the other reason it's hard to get into Cora's room! (we put it in there when we got the couch)

October 9th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Blessedx3
great job with the pics....

Next i wanna see your toothbrush..... a self portarit of making a funny or silly face.... and your favorite picture in the house...... oh and where you go for hope when your feeling upset...
October 10th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
coras room made me cry. esp the coach and stuff in the crib. it made me flash back to when i was pregnant with my son and i wanted to BUY everything and my mom wouldnt let me until my last month or so. she didnt even give me my shower until i was almost full term..now i understand why. she said she had everything when she lost the twins and she wouldnt want me to have to look at it all like she had to if something happened. im so sorry brit..i cant wait for you to get pregnant and fill up that crib!!
October 10th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to see your fingernails, a clock, your backyard and inside a cupboard!

October 11th, 2006, 02:19 PM
So, here we go for the last edition!

First off, the trunk of my car. It's full of our leftover camping stuff that we haven't bothered to take out yet:

My toothbrush (I had to go into a room with natural light because the flash would go off in the bathroom and it washed out my toothbrush color!):

I'm no good at making funny faces...lol!:

One of my favorite pictures in the house. I did Cora's room in animals/Noah's Ark, so this is a collage of pics we took on our honeymoon at SeaWorld and the Sand Diego Zoo:

(I want to add her Noah's ark pic, but I'll take a pic of it as soon as I'm done posting and edit it in.)
okay, here it is:

I also really like this pic, also on Cora's wall:

It's not a matter of where I go when I'm upset, but what I do. Yesterday I dismantled the futon in Cora's room so I could get in there and pulled out all my sewing stuff. I'm making my halloween costume now:

My fingernails:

Our only wall clock in the apt (in the bathroom):

My "backyard" (the grass behind my apt building, between us and the next row over):

And inside a cupboard:

Hey, if you ever want to see anything else from me, just post here even though I'm not picture girl after today!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search