NEW PIC GIRL!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2006, 03:42 PM
juls2006
Quote:
OMG I love your house wanna switch?!?

I wanna see the girls room.
Crap that is all I can think of right now LOL![/b]

no i don't wanna switch LOL, but thank you for the compliment! we've worked really hard and spent a lot of time getting this house the way we want it so your compliment means a lot. i'll be happier when the whole house is done but hopefully that will be soon!

the girls rooms are also not remodeled so they need a lot of work. there's a lot of cardboard stapled to the walls because the walls are like paper thin and really old so everytime the girls get carried away and fall into the wall they literally fall through the wall. eventually we'll put a full second story on with 3 bedrooms and another bathroom.

Kyana's room

Delaney's room

Starry~ i'm working on your requests. i'll get them up soon!
October 20th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
very nice juls!!
October 20th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Miles
I cant wait until we can do things we want to our place! we are on a rent to own contract and the lady is suck a witch, that she wont let us do anything to the place until its paid off. So it sucks.

Anyway I wanna see your fingernails all done up pretty, a pic of something you wanted us to say we want to see but havent yet, also I wanna see a pic of any board games you have in your house.
October 21st, 2006, 07:36 AM
juls2006
toes

yummiest food~DQ ice cream cake

vacuum

fingernails. i bite them and i hate nailpolish so this is as pretty as they get LOL!

board games. we had a lot more but i just gave a bunch away because we never play them

October 21st, 2006, 01:06 PM
Miles
LOL your nails look like mine. I bite mine too!

Ok lets keep moving, I wanna see your favorite pjs, your favoirte outfit, your lawn, your com(I dont know if this was asked or not and too lazy to go back to see LMFAO)
October 21st, 2006, 03:05 PM
juls2006
Quote:
LOL your nails look like mine. I bite mine too!

Ok lets keep moving, I wanna see your favorite pjs, your favoirte outfit, your lawn, your com(I dont know if this was asked or not and too lazy to go back to see LMFAO)[/b]
fave pj's

fave outfit is this shirt and sweater w/ a pair of jeans

front yard (and house since i skipped that one before)

back yard

and you already asked to see the comp, but here it is again

October 21st, 2006, 03:11 PM
Miles
OMG I love that top hun! Where did you get it? I am sure they dont have anything like that in my size but I still like it!
October 21st, 2006, 04:19 PM
juls2006
Quote:
OMG I love that top hun! Where did you get it? I am sure they dont have anything like that in my size but I still like it![/b]

i think i got them both at Deb last year after Christmas. i just noticed it's the same shirts i have on in my siggy pic LOL!
October 21st, 2006, 09:32 PM
Miles
LOL! I really like it!

Ok I wanna see a pic of your favorite room in your house, a pic of any baby stuff you have for your future baby, A pic of something your dieing for us to ask for.
October 22nd, 2006, 09:56 AM
juls2006
Quote:
LOL! I really like it!

Ok I wanna see a pic of your favorite room in your house, a pic of any baby stuff you have for your future baby, A pic of something your dieing for us to ask for.[/b]

well i've already posted every room in my house LOL, but my favorite is the bedroom

no baby stuff. i got rid of everything when Laney was done using it. and i won't buy baby stuff until i'm preg.

there's nothing i'm really dying for someone to ask for, but i don't think i ever posted a pic of this necklace so i figured i'd share. i bought it after the m/c and it means a lot to me. i never take it off. it's an angel baby with a moon and a star

October 23rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Blessedx3
that neckleace is fabulous!!!! What a neat idea!
October 23rd, 2006, 03:52 PM
juls2006
thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search