NEW PIC GIRL!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Miles
I know I started a day early but its seem the other pic girl is MIA.

Ok I start lets see your TTC stash, your pets(if you have any), your bedroom, your bathroom and your comp!

I know it should be Ice Queen J that is who I had up earlier but due to her not being around we will bump her down and move on up so now its julias turn!
October 18th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MnAngel Send a message via MSN to MnAngel Send a message via Yahoo to MnAngel
I want to see ur car, backyard, candy stash (if u have one) & Make up stash!

October 18th, 2006, 06:08 PM
juls2006
here's my bedroom~ i already had the pics on my computer. i'll get the rest of them in the morning!

okay i had these one's on the comp too

my car

backyard
October 18th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Miles
your bedroom is pink Dh wouldnt let me do that he would say its too girly LOL!

Ok I wanna see your kitchen sink, inside your fridge, a recent pic of your girls, and a recent pic of you!
October 19th, 2006, 05:34 AM
juls2006
Quote:
I know I started a day early but its seem the other pic girl is MIA.

Ok I start lets see your TTC stash, your pets(if you have any), your bedroom, your bathroom and your comp!

I know it should be Ice Queen J that is who I had up earlier but due to her not being around we will bump her down and move on up so now its julias turn![/b]
don't have any pets and alredy posted bedroom

computer

ttc stash~ there's not much there LOL! 4 $store tests and my BBT

my bathroom

Quote:
I want to see ur car, backyard, candy stash (if u have one) & Make up stash![/b]
already posted car and backyard. don't have a candy stash

makeup

Quote:
your bedroom is pink Dh wouldnt let me do that he would say its too girly LOL!

Ok I wanna see your kitchen sink, inside your fridge, a recent pic of your girls, and a recent pic of you![/b]
yeah~ dh said that he would never let me have a pink bedroom, but when we remodeled it he gave in. the bathroom is pink too, but it wasn't really supposed to be. but that's a whole other story LOL!

girls with my brothers dog

me and the girls

okay these two are resized in photobucket but they're huge here. so hopefully they won't be so big soon.

kitchen sink

inside fridge

October 19th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
oh i LOVE your bedroom set! its beautiful juls!!

i want to see your favorite pair of shoes and a wedding picture!
October 19th, 2006, 08:10 AM
juls2006
Quote:
oh i LOVE your bedroom set! its beautiful juls!!

i want to see your favorite pair of shoes and a wedding picture![/b]

thanks~ we bought it when we remodeled. i love it too!

we didn't have a wedding so i don't have any wedding pics, but i have a lot of favorite shoes!

October 19th, 2006, 08:28 AM
oh those are NICE! i love those last 2! adorable!!!
October 19th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Blessedx3
I LOVE THOSE LAST PAIR OF SHOES, AND GOSH YOUR FRIDGE IS SOOO CLEAN! and i love the color of your bedroom and bathroom , and also your shower curtain!

i wanna see whats in your main closet, whats in your basement if you have one..... your favorite spot in the house, and the thing you can't livce without , and also your toothbrush!
October 19th, 2006, 02:49 PM
juls2006
Quote:
I LOVE THOSE LAST PAIR OF SHOES, AND GOSH YOUR FRIDGE IS SOOO CLEAN! and i love the color of your bedroom and bathroom , and also your shower curtain!

i wanna see whats in your main closet, whats in your basement if you have one..... your favorite spot in the house, and the thing you can't livce without , and also your toothbrush![/b]

THANK YOU!

thing i can't live without~ my kids

our house only has one closet. it's a really old house and we are in the process of remodeling so we will eventually add more closets. but when i first moved in here the bedroom closet was soooo tiny there was no way all my stuff was fitting in there, so i had dh build me a new one. and as big as it is i still have a hard time finding room for everything

my toothbrush

my favorite spot in the house would have to be the couch although i don't really get to spend a whole lot of time there

i forgot the basement~ i'll get that one tomorrow. although i have to warn you it's messy down there!
October 20th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Miles
I wanna see a recent pic of you and Dh, any flowers you have(inside or out), your kitchen table, any books you have on TTC, a book your reading now that doesnt have to do with TTC.
October 20th, 2006, 06:17 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Julia!! I want to see a pic of the front of you house, any fall/Haloween decorations you have around your house, and inside your kitchen cabinets!!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

October 20th, 2006, 07:05 AM
juls2006
Quote:
I wanna see a recent pic of you and Dh, any flowers you have(inside or out), your kitchen table, any books you have on TTC, a book your reading now that doesnt have to do with TTC.[/b]
no inside flowers cause i kill them and everything outside we cut down when the weather starts getting colder. don't have any TTC books cause i get all my info on the comp and there are no books in this house except for the kids books because i just don't have the time to sit down and read LOL!

me and dh

kitchen table

Quote:
Hi Julia!! I want to see a pic of the front of you house, any fall/Haloween decorations you have around your house, and inside your kitchen cabinets!![/b]
the front of the house i'll have to get later~ it's pouring down rain right now and the front yard is like a giant mud pit.

i used to have a lot more fall decorations but i can't find them anywhere so these are all i have right now

and inside kitchen cabinet

October 20th, 2006, 07:30 AM
juls we have that scarecrow on our hay outfront! did you get him at michaels?!!
October 20th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Let's see, a pic showing us a hobby you have, your girls' Halloween costumes if you have them already, something that gives you comfort on your bad days, and a place in town you go to a lot.

lol! I'm trying to think of more...but my brain's gone!

October 20th, 2006, 09:42 AM
juls2006
Quote:
juls we have that scarecrow on our hay outfront! did you get him at michaels?!![/b]
nope~ found him at the dollar store.

Quote:
Let's see, a pic showing us a hobby you have, your girls' Halloween costumes if you have them already, something that gives you comfort on your bad days, and a place in town you go to a lot.

lol! I'm trying to think of more...but my brain's gone![/b]

something that gives me comfort on bad days. that would be dh and the girls. since i posted their pic already here's one of dh

hobby~ my scrapbooking stuff. i have more i just didn't wanna drag it all out!

Kyana's halloween costume. it's an ice princess

Delaney's is a cat

i'll get the other pic up next time i go into town
October 20th, 2006, 10:00 AM
i JUST asked what the girls are being for halloween lol adorable costumes!!!

i love your bedroom, i keep going back and looking at the beautiful color of the walls and your set! i love it!

okay can i see your rooms downstairs..living room, dining room,kitchen etc
October 20th, 2006, 11:01 AM
juls2006
Quote:
i JUST asked what the girls are being for halloween lol adorable costumes!!!

i love your bedroom, i keep going back and looking at the beautiful color of the walls and your set! i love it!

okay can i see your rooms downstairs..living room, dining room,kitchen etc[/b]

LOL~ i love my bedroom too! i had absolutely hated it before it was remodeled. but of all the rooms we've done so far this one is my favorite. right after it was finished i would just keep walking past just so i could look at it LOL! and i'm really glad the paint color turned out the way it did because it took me 8 hrs to get it that way and there was no way i was changing it!

okay downstairs is the bathroom, my bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. already got pics of the bedroom and bathroom.

the kitchen~ not yet remodeled and i absolutely hate it!

living room

other half of the living room

October 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Miles
OMG I love your house wanna switch?!?

I wanna see the girls room.
Crap that is all I can think of right now LOL!
October 20th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Blessedx3
ok i got some fun ones!
I wanna see a pic of your toes..... and funny face you make and the yummiest food item you have in the house! also a pic of your vacume (you know the floor cleaner)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search