New pic girl!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Blessedx3
The Grocery MArt!

rocerymart1

grocerymart2

OH and what else do you all wanna see now?? it s a new day i need somethin to do !!!!!
November 13th, 2006, 03:40 PM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how about... your favorite hello kitty "thing", whatever that thing may be. your prized one - and yes, you have to pick one!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
November 13th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Blessedx3
Quote:
how about... your favorite hello kitty "thing", whatever that thing may be. your prized one - and yes, you have to pick one! [/b]
grrrrr thats gonna be sooo hard!!!!!!!!
November 13th, 2006, 04:42 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the videos were great! our truck's tailgate is a little like starting your car . . . it takes tools
and I have that same "go organic" yellow jammy top, but I wear it as a regular T shirt!
hmmm . . . I want to see . . . your next breakfast!
November 13th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Miles
I cant believe you took the camera in the store LMFAO! Did those poor ppl know you were taping them! LOL!

Do more videos they are fun to watch! Anything you want to show!(just keep it clean LOL!)
November 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok, well, i won't be such a hard ball... show us pics of whatever hello kitty stuff you want! hehe

Oh and the vintage nighty rocks!!!! so pretty!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
November 13th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Blessedx3
THANKS LADIES!!!!!

OK I WILL GET SOME REG PICS UP TOMARROW BUT UNTIL THEN.. HERE A COUPLE MOVIES I GOT UPLOADED THEY TKE FOREVER THATS WHY IT TAKES ME ALL DAY TO POST THEM..

Making Dinner

dinner part 2

more tomarrow and nope they had no idea my cam was running.. LMAO thats what makes it fun!

I am sick o tonight my head is whomping..... bad migraine
November 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Blessedx3
ok so heres one more from today...

kidstuff
November 14th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Blessedx3
I have one more set from yesturday that i will get up this morning.... i'm sicky.... & dont like it!

THe plan part1

THe Plan Part2
November 14th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Blessedx3
here is this mornings contributions....

my next (this MOrnings) breakfast...

my fave hk (hello Kitty) i tried to narrow it down to 1 and couldnt so i narrowed it too 3...

the first and only Hk stuff my dh will/ has gotten for me .....
we got them at a hk store, yes they have HELLO KITTY stores! In Califronia while we were visiting his parents for christmas year before last

Hello Kitty RIce Candy....

My friend Ching Ko sent it to me from Japan....

ok ladies what up next??????? i need some ideas here! is there anything else in town you want to see? or the house or the surrounding area????
November 16th, 2006, 12:19 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
OMG Starry, I was laughing my ##### off at work like an idiot watching you and mr. B cook. That was hilarious and it was classic when he said "They want to watch you cook!" I think we have officially hit the "Way past normal" limit and I know that we have cause even our kids can see it!!

That was completely my favorite thing ever posted!!! I vote you #1 Pic Girl of JM. Can somebody make her a tag to put in her siggie????

Anyhow, I couldn't watch the last three for some reason so I am going to try to reboot my computer!!

Great JOb!!!! You totally made my day and I'll be bookmaking that one!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

November 16th, 2006, 12:26 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
OK, I got the other three!!! Now the "Plans" were a movie scene right??? I mean you're not Planning anything that we should know about are you Starry! If that was your acting that was great!!! and if not I'm glad I know where you live so I can call the police!!!! I'll give them a description of your house!!!

You are a nut and I lOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, I'm sending some stuff your way!!! You've got me addicted now!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

November 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Blessedx3
Quote:
OK, I got the other three!!! Now the "Plans" were a movie scene right??? I mean you're not Planning anything that we should know about are you Starry! If that was your acting that was great!!! and if not I'm glad I know where you live so I can call the police!!!! I'll give them a description of your house!!!

You are a nut and I lOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, I'm sending some stuff your way!!! You've got me addicted now![/b]

glad ya liked them hun and oh yeah the plan pats were a movie from along time ago...... i think it was the fist movie i saw as a teen that had a suicide pact in it so i remembered it...... even though i have no idea what the name of the movie was ....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search