New Pic Girl!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Miles
I am sorry I am late getting this up!

I wanna see your TTC stash, any pets you have, a recent pic of you and your man together!
December 1st, 2006, 04:54 AM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay - I want to see your Christmas tree, the front of your house, and inside the fridge!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
December 1st, 2006, 05:03 AM
Blessedx3
woohoo!!! i wanna see the kids rooms,whats under your bead, your closet, your favorite wall art, your favorite place in the house, and one thing you dont like about your kitchen.
December 2nd, 2006, 09:27 PM
Miles
Where is our pic girl?!?!
December 5th, 2006, 04:33 AM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
Oh my gosh....I ddin't even notice...and my house is a total disaster cause all the Christmas stuff is out!!!!!

Ok, when I get home tonight I will take some pics and post them and hopefully by the 7th everything will be up and ready to go so you can see what the house usually looks like. No time to post right now, but don't give up on me I'll be up all night!!

Keep the requests coming ladies!!!!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

December 5th, 2006, 04:43 AM
OK just a taste...but not a very sweet taste! This is a terrible pic but all I have recently on my computer just now. The pic is off center and we both look like dorks. We were out drinking with friends and messing around with my new digital camera...so here it goes! DH would kill me if he knew I was posting this!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

December 5th, 2006, 05:04 AM
OK I know you didn't ask for these but I think I have finally figured out how to upload these darn pics onto photobucket without a giant headache. I can at least do 2 at a time now!!

So here is the dining room, pre=Christmas...and I absolutely HATE the lighting fixture, which dh told me he would replace before Christmas!!!

December 8th, 2006, 05:52 AM
OK, Here is my ttc stash....I haven't used the monitor yet cause I still need to get the strips for it! Why wouldn't the darn thing come with at least a month's worth of strips????

Under my bed...OMG Starry you would have to ask!!!! Guess I'll be cleaning under there tonight!!

the good side

the bad side

the girls' room you can see the big drawers under their beds that they got from Santa last year with thier dress up stash!!!

make believe, dress up area

December 8th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Blessedx3
those are great pics hun!!!!! but i wanna see much more of your house darn it!!!! get on it pic girl!
December 8th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Miles
I love the color of your walls!
Me too show more of your house, living room, bathroom, anything else you got!
December 8th, 2006, 06:11 AM

My husband's dog Blue-Lou...my dog died earlier this year...

But we have two more that I'll have to get photos of....still to come

Same dog, where he is NOT supposed to be laying (previous pic is after getting yelled at)

outside of fridge...it's just not home without a million photos and drawings!!!

inside

inside of beer/leftover fridge/freezer...a friend gave us this fridge when the last one went out...(it was old and used of course) but we always seem to be the host for all our parties/get togehters/game nights and god forbid we should lack any sort of cool beverage...this fridge is usually stocked...but since I've been ttc we haven't really kept a lot of beer and pop on hand

dining room with Christmas decoration...sugar plum station in the middle

sugar plum station....it's a little low right now...I usually get a bunch of christmas candy when we go christmas shopping in Denver..but that is not until next weekend.

closeup of red tree and favorite bear

another one

I'm going...I'm going!!!

close up of bear...let's see if it worked this time!!!

December 8th, 2006, 06:24 AM

Dining room table with about half of my ornaments for the "main" tree

dining room again

upstairs...going down....lights off

lights on, door in the background is bathroom, ds room to the left of that door, hallway to right of that door leads into master bedroom...i'll take some pics of that tonight but I don't really want too!!! You'll see why later. Just to the left of where I am standing is the door to the guest room.

One of two favorite wall hangings...I love horses and so did my great grandmother...this hung in her house and she said I could always have it when she passed on...and so now I do..It is in the guest bedroom...dubbed grandma's bedroom cause my mom is about the only one who comes to visit and stays, so it is fitting for the painting to be in here

ds room

As you can see the kids rooms have yet to be painted...we'll be doing that this summer...the whole house was white when we bought it except the laundry room was mauve...now...the laundry room is white and the rest of the house is...well. you can see...by fil said I was crazy!!

beanie baby tree...this pic was just behind me when I took the pic going downstairs...so this is what you would see going up. dd room is just to the right of me in this pic and my room just to the left!

living room before Christmas, I made sure to leave in my huge pile of laundry to fold!!! ugh

fireplace before...dh is going to finish this before Christmas...he has promised!!!

going up the stairs before Christmas...I have after Christmas but I'll post those tonight

to the left of the stairs...hallway leads to laundry room/bathroom....only shower in the house (need to work on that eventually....OLD HOUSE)

what I hate about my kitchen...everything!!!! It's is the worst use of space I have ever seen...this is coming from the mom side...not even the architect side

rest of kitchen...wood stove in cove...window looks into the back yard

laundry room, now white

front door...just in front of stairs

OK that should tide you over....I'm late for work now!!!!

December 8th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Blessedx3
sorry you were late for work but those pics were amazing!!!!! you are definately a christmas girl I didnt know you loved bears too!!!!!! i've been a bear collector for years!!!!!! so i had to share a few of my faves...

my all time fave bear!

Dh's army bear....

Ds's 2nd bear ever

My angel babys bear

pic 2 of my angel babys bear, you can see she has pink wings...

anyhow enough of me... your stuff is great i love your bear tree!!!!!
December 8th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Starry, I love your bears, especially Mr. B's and your angel baby's bear...how sweet!!!

Here are some more pics....cymple these are for you cause I didn't post my house outside....

During the day...

Christmas lights at night...

And finally the Christmas tree.....pre ornaments....

Foyer with dining room in the background..

Fireplace

OK I guess that is it unless somebody wants to see something else....I guess I'm out of time...I made up some ground in the end though!!

December 9th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Blessedx3
I love love love your house!!!!!! i love the architcture of it! the high dormer and all! SWEET!!!!! anyhow.... i still didnt get to see your bathroom, or your sons room or the master bedroom! come on gal you got a bit of time left!
December 9th, 2006, 03:22 PM
OK Starry!! Ds room is up there...but just one little pic!!! I thought I got away with not having to show my bathrooms or my master bedroom...they are my least favorite spots in the house and the one's that need the MOST work...but I'll go take the pics now!!!

December 9th, 2006, 04:28 PM
ok here are the last few...I think this is most of them...

This is another print that hung in my great grandmother's house that I have in mine now.

The laundry room/downstairs bathroom/only shower in the house...see pic below.

Laundry day!

Ds room

Upstairs/kids/guest bathroom

Notice the damage from the last hailstorm we had in Raton. I can't find a Contractor to come and fix it which means I have to wait for dh to get some time to fix it!

Hallway/Linen Closet to the right of the above bathroom. Leads into the master "suite".

Basinette we got for our angel baby. Dh kids and I put it together two days before the M/C.

Coming home outfit for a boy!! I got this two years ago during a really difficult time for dh and I. I actually didn't think we would ever try for another...but here we are! I hope a baby actually gets to wear it!

"Master" bath...what a joke, the toilet is old the roof leaks and I hate the faucets. You either burn the hell out of yourself or you get cold water...or you do the quick try to fill your hands up with half of each!!

Master bath again

Where the computer usually is...the Christmas tree is here now.

Where the computer is for the holidays...on the opposite side of the room as the Christmas tree to the right of the fireplace.

Master bedroom..I hate it...I need furniture and I hate living like I am in college but I haven't found anything I like or can afford yet...so for right now it is a mish mosh of furniture we have been given or took from another part of the room!

Notice the walls are half painted this chocolate brown. I saw this beautiful choc brown bedroom in pottery barn catalog awhile back and we tried to copy...however the upstairs ceilings are only about 8' tall and way too small to pull the look off and I have yet to paint it something else!

More master bedroom pics.

Christmas tree in our room. I still have to put the lights on.

My favorite Santa!! I collect Santas!

OK there it is...I have a lot of work to do!!! What do you think Starry...anything else you got???

December 11th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Blessedx3
you did a fabulous job as usual hun!!!!! and that is soo neat that your ds has a phesant above his bed..... yep we have those here too, alot of them actually... and your masterbedroom needs a bit of work but its got so gosh darn much promise!!!!! and you better not get rid of those old clawfoot bathtubs.... because i would give my left arm for one of those... i told dh thats what i wanted for my bathroom!!!!!!!!! i love them they are may favorite house fixture of all time!!!!! clawfoot tub........ ahhhhh ok i was daydreaming again, i grew up in an old house that had a clawfoot tub, which started my obsession..... you did really good hun thanks!!!!
December 11th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks Starry!!! You know the one in the kids/guest bathroom is not really a clawfoot and that one will probably bite the dust...unless you want to meet me in Liberal and I'll give it to you!!!

The one in the master bedroom is a clawfoot and in fact the water comes out at the bottom of the tub and so it doesn't have an overflow...which means you can fill the water to the tip top of the tub and it's a great soaking tub, except for the fact that the darn thing leaks, like everything else it really is a great tub!!!

December 11th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Blessedx3
oh hun if i had a way to get it home i would totally take it off your hands but dh's truck is still not put back togther, he bought a new motor for it almost 2 years ago...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search