New Pic Girl!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Miles
Ok ladies ask her what you to see! I want to see your TTC stash, a recent pic of you and your SO!
December 20th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Ava+Bryce's_Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to see you car, your refrigarator (the inside), and the front of your house.
December 20th, 2006, 10:09 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
on my luch hour so I better be quick!

Here's my pitiful TTC stash. I try to stay positive and not stock up:

Here's the vehicle I drive most often - we have a car but DH has it right now.

Inside my fridge:

and front of my house - not much for Xmas, but we don't have outdoor outlets. hehe, I left the door open!

keep those requests comin'!!!
December 20th, 2006, 03:58 PM
best I can do for me & DH - he absolutely hates having his picture taken
December 20th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lets see your furbabies, Christmas tree, fav place in the house, and an old pic of you.

December 20th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Here's my furbabies in front of the tree - really, it's lit but with the flash it doesn't really show:

my favorite place in the house is the porch, but it's 3-season so WAY too cold out there now! In the summer it's the best place to be especially when the rosebush right out the window is in bloom yes, the mums are dead. They froze, and I keep forgetting to put the pots out on the patio.
Looking to the south:

looking to the north - behind the blue curtain is the coat closet.

This is one of my senior pics (gasp - 1994!) but it's got some stuff stuck to it so it looks like I've got something right above my lip and on my neck!

What else would you ladies like to see?
December 20th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dont know where everyone is but I'll go again! How bout a silly pic, a pic of something to do with your fav. sports team, and where you sit when you're on JM, and your bedroom!

December 20th, 2006, 06:56 PM
hmmm . . . no idea what to do for a sports team, neither DH nor I are into any sports. And I don't think he'll let me take a pic of him in his cycling clothes!

here's the computer room (hopefully soon to be nursery). I hate the lavender walls with the gray carpet (was like that when we bought the house) and of course the curtains don't match, but they are non-see thru and all I had at the time so up they stayed. My plan for the room is sage green with a white ceiling, I'll keep the carpet, and I have a beautiful moon/stars border in baby colors picked out. The bookshelf next to my computer already has children's books in it

The bedroom . . . the house came with the pink carpet which I also dislike, but it was cheaper to change the walls than the floors. So I love this wallpaper! note the black spot on the slanted ceiling in the corner . . . that's what happens when you fall asleep with a candle burning! HA! that spot's probably been there for about 9 years already!
The quilt is my favorite thing in the room. My grandma made one for each of her grandkids to give to them when they graduated highschool. Funny thing is that I remember pointing out some material to her when I was like maybe 10 and lo and behold, there it was as the back of the quilt when I graduated You can see it as the edging.
December 21st, 2006, 02:58 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
Hi!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to check in!

I love your house...it is so cute and the 3-season room is just what I would like to add to my house!!! Oh...rosebushes....I love spring when the lilacs and roses are just blooming!!!

OK anyhow....onto business!!

I want to see a pic of your backyard, your laundry room and your favorite pair of shoes!! Also since they made me do it a picture of underneath your bed????!!!

Oh and a pic of what's for dinner????

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

December 21st, 2006, 04:08 PM
okay . . .
here's my favorite shoes - they are super comfy and I pretty much live in them during the summer!

here's under the bed - not much there. on Dh's side:

on my side:

Supper . . . I ate all day at work as there was goodies for Christmas so I don't know that I'll eat anything else so DH is getting last night's left-overs. Note the super-cool authentic 70's tupperware, complete with the dishwasher-melted spot!

Backyard, well it's dark out and raining so the pics aren't that good. But you can kind of see our other car. This is standing in the back door facing west - yard ends where the car is parked. There's alot of mud out there right now!

This is from standing where the car is facing the house (east). I wish I had taken pictures of the backyard this summer, I did alot of work to it and it looked so nice with all the patio furniture and the flowers in bloom! You can see the patio, and on the other side of the steps is a rocked area with a border around it. Right now it's the dog's area but it also looks like a nice rock garden, or *ahem* it WILL when I get more rock to put in it!
December 23rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just in case your not out shopping:
I wanna see:

your wedding band
your bathroom
any collection you have
any angel baby memorabilia
a silly face picture

December 23rd, 2006, 11:04 AM
shopping all done

my wedding band: I actually had this re-set, the original setting was a 4 prong and too tall and I kept whacking it into things and breaking the prongs so I had it re-done with a short 6-prong setting.

This is the downstairs bathroom, just off the kitchen. We had a flood in there several years ago so we had to gut the room and start over. It's still not done I want a door!!!

This is the upstairs bathroom and my 2nd favorite room. It's pretty big. The upstairs of the house used to be 3 bedrooms with a hallway running perpendicular to the stairs, from the bathroom window straight to our bedroom window. I still don't understand why the previous owner changed it down to 2 bedrooms and a bigger bathroom.
This is standing in the doorway:

and this is walking in then turning right:

The biggest collection in the house:
Dog toys!!!

Angel babies memorabilia:
This was my rocking chair as a child, and on it are the gifts we received during the pregnancy. It's in the closet of the computer room which will hopefully be turned into a nursery. I want to get some angel statues for the garden.

And now . . . for the silly face!!! Ha, ha, ha, you didn't say it had to be mine!!
December 23rd, 2006, 11:28 AM
okay, now for one of the real collections!

I love these bowls. They're Hazel Atlas nesting bowls but I don't know what year they were manufactured. You can occasionally find them in antique stores or on ebay.
I have:
1 - 9"
1 - 8"
8 - 7" - they make great serving bowls and DH likes their size for cereal
5 - 6"
3 - 5"
I use the 5 & 6" most often. note to self - do NOT put in microwave . . .
December 23rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Though I better re-do the backyard pics so you can actually see it!

and because they are so cool!!! My brother made these for me for Christmas this year - flower boxes! I can put 16" pots in them.

eek . . . and now you know what my basement floor looks like! lovely multi color . . .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search