New pic girl

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Miles
Ok ladies ask away!

I wanna see your TTC stash, your make up stash, any pets you have, a recent pic of you and DH!
January 12th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm ready for ya!!!

I dont wear much makeup on a daily basis.

My ttc; thats it ladies! temps and vitamins

My DS fish tank we set up for his birthday this summer. its done like a sunken pirate ship!

My baby! He's a toy poodle named Bacardi. DH bought him for me when we had our second mc.

and a recent pic of DH and I. After the Nov. mc we decided we needed a change so we both dyed our hair!!!!

January 12th, 2007, 02:36 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
okay, I want to see your favorite pair of slippers and the inside of your car!
January 12th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Ava+Bryce's_Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cute PICS!~~I want to see the front of your house, pics of your children, and your kitchen!!!
January 12th, 2007, 02:53 PM
jgranieri76's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jgranieri76
I have a bathroom fetish and want to see you bathroom. LOL!

January 12th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My fav slippers, bout had the lick!

Inside of my truck, and yes that is a whole case of 20 oz ALE-8s. HeadyA you know what I mean! Sorry its a little dark outside right now!!

The outside of my house (almost too dark outside for this one) my mom calls it the gingerbread house !?!

And you had to ask....... boys had B-Ball practice and I was too tired to do the dishes last night!

And my boys: (L) Nathaniel and ® Isaiah

Nathaniel at Kings Island. He may stick with the kiddy rides, but he still rocks it!!!

Isaiah at Kings Island. He got on everything they would let him on! Stuff I didnt even get on!

January 13th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
your sons are adorable!!!
January 13th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! They are my life!

January 13th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Quote:
My fav slippers, bout had the lick!

Inside of my truck, and yes that is a whole case of 20 oz ALE-8s. HeadyA you know what I mean! Sorry its a little dark outside right now!!

The outside of my house (almost too dark outside for this one) my mom calls it the gingerbread house !?!

And you had to ask....... boys had B-Ball practice and I was too tired to do the dishes last night!

And my boys: (L) Nathaniel and ® Isaiah

Nathaniel at Kings Island. He may stick with the kiddy rides, but he still rocks it!!!

Isaiah at Kings Island. He got on everything they would let him on! Stuff I didnt even get on!
[/b]
your boys are BEAUTIFUL!
January 14th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, you said you're bored....lets see your bedroom, bathroom, kids room, back yard, under your kitchen sink....get posting girl!!!

January 14th, 2007, 08:54 AM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we can't have our pic girl bored!!! let's see a pic of your favorite feature of you (eyes, hair, whatever!), a picture of something that you collect (if anything), and a pic of your cute boys making funny faces.

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
January 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here ya go Hannahsmommie!

The smallest bathroom you'll ever see!

The backyard! See the big mud hole? thats what you get when you have a New Years Eve party and not enough parking!

Isaiah and Nathaniels bedroom

And since you were impressed with how clean the bedroom is..... Here's their playroom! And this is the clean side!

And our bedroom. Sorry, just realized how dark the pic is... thats what you get when you only have a lamp in the room for lighting!

January 14th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Keeping me busy......

Here'm my collection I just started at Christmas, Willow tree figurines. The two on the outside (angels) I got for my angels. Waiting on the new releases in April to get my third one!

Here's my favorite thing about me... my tattoo! I have my DSs names in the bottom wings just waiting to fill the other two. the "angel dust" around the dragonfly reminds me of the babies we've lost!

And the boys REALLY liked this request! The cut on Nathaniels face is from playing football without his helmet and took one to the face! Boys will be boys, I guess this is where the saying comes from!

Keep 'em coming girls! Classes start back Wednesday so I wont be able to do much after then!

January 14th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Ava+Bryce's_Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tamara your boys are sooo cute!!! Believe me, I know all about boys being boys...I have 2 step sons!! Okay lets see your computer you talk to us on, your favorite spot in your house, and your favorite pair of shoes!!
January 14th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My computer, DH built the computer, just kept old monitor!

My fav shoes for the winter! DH got them for me for part of my Christmas this year! Hes so cute!
Fav shoes for summer, pink hills!

My fav place in the house. See! I have my scrapbook stuff everywhere!

January 15th, 2007, 03:40 PM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i collect willow tree too. i think they are so pretty and soothing! ha! i figured your boys might like that request - they are too cute!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
January 15th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love those willow tree figurines...love your tattoo too! I love the idea about the angel dust!!!

Okay, lets see....show us the inside and outside of your fridge and freezer, and inside your cabinets/pantry!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search