New Pic girl

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Miles
I know its up a day early but I didnt want to forget!
January 20th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, you asked for it!

Let's see the front and back of your house, your yard, and your living/family room!!!

January 20th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to see any collection you may have, current pic of yourself, any pets you have, and your fav place in your house! Get busy!

January 20th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to see a wedding picture, a picture of your car, and your most embarrassing possession!
January 20th, 2007, 09:44 PM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Okay, you asked for it!

Let's see the front and back of your house, your yard, and your living/family room!!![/b]

OK... here we go...

Heres the front of the house

and the back

our back yard (with dog playing)

and living room

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
January 20th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Quote:
I want to see any collection you may have, current pic of yourself, any pets you have, and your fav place in your house! Get busy![/b]
We collect the same thing - Willow Tree angels. This isn't a great picture of them, but here they are in the dining room. I think all of their angels are so pretty!

And then, here's a pic of what DH collects - pint glasses. We keep these on top of the kitchen cabinets:

This will take care of two at once - a recent picture of me *with* my pet. His name is Steve - he's our super sweet and super spoiled boy! This was us at the lake a couple of months ago:

Here's Steve at Christmas last year:

And my favorite place in the house has to be the bedroom because I do love my sleep soooo much! And, whatcha know... guess who I found there?!? (I think that is Steve's favorite place in the house too!)

January 20th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Quote:
I want to see a wedding picture, a picture of your car, and your most embarrassing possession![/b]
OK... here's a few wedding pics, but sorry if they don't turn out very well. I had to take pictures of pictures (if that makes sense!) We got married down in Charleston, SC: (edited to add pics)

Here's me and DH:

Here's the ceremony and me with my girls!

And my car:

Most embarrassing possession... hmmmm, that could go many ways, but I think I'll go with bear. He was given to me by my aunt and uncle when I was born and that thing has been a constant in my life! It's been at graduations, my wedding, through surgeries, etc. I guess it's embarrassing that I'm almost 29 and I still have a bear under my arms each night - he even get's tucked in each morning...

So, introducing Bear!

What else ladies?!?!

January 20th, 2007, 10:14 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
Quote:
Quote:
Okay, you asked for it!

Let's see the front and back of your house, your yard, and your living/family room!!![/b]

OK... here we go...

Heres the front of the house

and the back

our back yard (with dog playing)

and living room

[/b]

Quote:
Quote:
I want to see a wedding picture, a picture of your car, and your most embarrassing possession![/b]
OK... here's a few wedding pics, but sorry if they don't turn out very well. I had to take pictures of pictures (if that makes sense!) We got married down in Charleston, SC:

Here's me and DH:

[/b]
i wanted to say i love ur house and ur wedding pics are so pretty.

lets see what do i wanna see now lol lets see a then and now pic our u and so. and lets see ur fave room of ur house and ur kitchen.

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
January 21st, 2007, 09:16 AM
Emily!'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Emily! Send a message via Yahoo to Emily!
No pic ideas, but I love your car! I have an outback myself.
January 25th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Quote:
lets see what do i wanna see now lol lets see a then and now pic our u and so. and lets see ur fave room of ur house and ur kitchen.[/b]

sorry for the delay... here they are...

here is a pic of DH and I about 5 minutes after we got engaged (about 5 years ago now! we had only been dating for 4 months when we got engaged)

and here we are now... this is a picture from our vacation earlier this month

the favorite room in the house (the bedroom because I love to sleep so much) is in an earlier post, but here is my kitchen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search