Here's the vacation picts I promised!!

TTCAL Calender & Gallery

Angelversary & EDD Calander, tattoo/picture/poems, memorials, blinkies/ticker/siggy items.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Calender & Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Super Mommy
So these are some of the picts from our trip to Oregon for Thanksgiving.

We flew from Denver to Portland. This was DS's first airplane ride and in a way DD's too as she doesn't remember her first airplane ride. She was too little.

Me and DS on the plane.

Pictures of kids in the Airport.

Pictures of the coast between Lincoln City and Newport.

Storm surge on seawall at Depoe Bay.

Sea Lions at fishing port on Yaquina Bay.

Dh and DS looking over the edge of the dock at the sea lions.

The coast near Tilamook.

Cheese factory in Tilamook.

Tilamook Air Museum

This place was really cool. The inside of the building is covers 7 acres and stands over 300 ft tall. It is a completely wooden structure. It actually housed military blimps for coast guard during WW2. I wish I had more pictures but the camera battery died. But my parents are supposed to send us some copies of the ones they took.

Tide pools at Yaquina Head Light House. Can you see the tiny fish in the last picture?

Having fun in the tide pools. DD had so much fun tickling the anemones. If you touch them the start to close up and she thought that was great fun!!

Cobble Beach at Yaquina Head. My parents and DD on rock watching the waves. Just after they stepped off this rock a big sneeker wave came in and covered the rock. Good thing they moved.

Pelicans and Harbor seals on Seal Island at Yaquina Head.

Family picts at Yaquina Head Light House. Yes, I look just like my Mom, Huh? At least I know I'll still look good in 20 years.

Stairs in lighthouse.

View from the top of the lighthouse.

Sunset at Devils Punch Bowl State Park.

Grandma's Farm

DS fell asleep at Thanksgiving dinner. Poor guy!

Pictures of the clouds from the airplane as we flew out from Portland. I just thought it was cool how is looked like water flowing off the mountains. The last one is an up close and personal view of Mt. Hood. I don't know what the mountains are in the background, but maybe Melissa can tell me.

Hey Melissa, you grew up in this area what would the other two mountains be in the background? I think we were headed east at the time I took the picture, so I would have taken it looking north. Have any idea?

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. From the furthest in the background to front you see: Mt. St. Helen's, Mt. Rainier, and Mt. Hood. I love this picture!!

Anyway that was our trip. We had so much fun. Hope you enjoy the picts!!

**NOTE** If anyone knows how to turn the photos the right direction, please let me know. I don't know why the last vertical pict is the right direction and the others are not. Sorry, just turn your head I guess. LOL!!

<div align="center">Thank You Eleysia!</div>
November 29th, 2007, 12:41 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful pics Courtney!!! Your children are soooooooo adorable!!! What a beautiful family!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your vacation pics with us!!!

November 29th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
WOW!!! Those pictures were absolutely AMAZING!!!!! You got some GORGEOUS views!! and your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!
November 30th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pics! I feel like we missed out this year because we were supposed to go back to Oregon for Thansgiving. It is a beautiful place.

ps. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!

December 9th, 2007, 11:46 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
beautiful pictures Courtney !!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search