We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1/2 cup butter
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces half-and-half cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Melt butter in sauce pan.
2. Add cream cheese and whisk as you add half & half.
3. Whisk until smooth adding cheese, garlic powder, pepper, salt and nutmeg.
4. Simmer until heated through.
5. Pour over any pasta you choose, we usually have it on Buitoni fettucini as it cooks in two minutes
6. Serve with a nice green salad, garlic bread, and a nice glass of wine.