We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
* 8 Ounces of Crab Meat
* 1 Tablespoon of Butter
* 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onions
* 1 Tablespoon chopped Green Peppers
* 2 Cloves of Garlic – finely chopped
* 2 Teaspoons of minced parsley
* A Pinch of salt
* A dash of Worchester sauce
* A dash of hot pepper sauce (to taste)
* 4 Ounces of Dry Bread Crumbs
* Melt butter in large saucepan
* Add garlic, onions, parsley, and green peppers
* Stir until soft.
* Add crab meat, salt, pepper and cook for five minutes.
* Add a dash of Worchester sauce and breadcrumbs.
* Remove from fire and combine well.
* Place the mixture into cleaned crab backs/shells.
* Reheat in oven just before serving.
xxx Lisa xxx
xxx Lisa xxx<div align="center">