We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1.5 lbs chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cubed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup mayonaise or miracle whip dressing
1-3 tbsp curry powder (to your taste)
1/2 tsp lemon juice
16 oz bag frozen broccoli florets
2 cups cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13x9 pan with non stick spray
2. Cut chicken breast into cubes and brown in a pan for 2-4 mins
3. Mix in a bowl: soups, mayo, curry powder, and lemon juice
4. Thaw broccoli in the microwave on defrost for 10-12 mins
5. Spread broccoli into pan on the bottom then layer with half the cheese, then a layer of chicken, then top with soup mixture, covering well.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins, then add remainder of cheese on top and bake for 5 more mins until melted and bubbly.