We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
* 8 oz bow tie pasta
* 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
* crushed red pepper flakes to taste
* 2.5 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
* 1/4 cup pesto sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
3. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.