We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
4 pounds rump roast
1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed
1 package French onion soup
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
6 French rolls
2 tablespoons butter
1 Package of fresh mushrooms of your choice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1. Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
2. A couple hours before serving add the mushrooms and soy sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.