We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
2. Currant-flavored vodka brands that you can use in a Valentini martini include Absolut Kurant Vodka, Kremly Black Currant, Cristall Black Currant, Georgieskaya Black Currant Vodka, and Danzka Currant Vodka.
3. Into a martini shaker filled with chipped ice, combine 2 1/4 cups of currant-flavored vodka...
4. Add 1 1/4 cups of champagne...
5. It's okay to use an inexpensive champagne in a Valentini martini such as Freixenet. If you like things on the sweet side, substitute an Asti sparkling wine.
6. Pour in 3/4 of a cup of raspberry schnapps...
7. DeKuyper, Hiram Walker, Tambourine Mountain, Teichenne, and Phillips all produce raspberry schnapps.
8. Add 1/4 of a cup of freshly squeezed limes.
9. Shake vigorously.
10. Strain ingredients.
11. Pour Valentini into martini glasses.
12. Garnish Valentini with a lime sliver or edible rose petal.
13. Toast one another, and take a sip of the drink.
15. Repeat steps 13 and 14.
Know your limit, and don't exceed it.
Don't drink and drive.