We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons melted butter
12 medium-sized strawberries
2 to 3 tablespoons sugar for the strawberries
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1) Preliminary: Grown-up assembles mix in medium-sized bowl and melts butter.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Put muffin papers into the bakingpan.
3) Break the eggs into the other bowl.
4) Add the milk, vanilla, and melted butter, and whisk about 20 times.
5) Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Mix with the spoon "until the flour is all gone."
6) Use a 1/4-cup measure with a handle to fill the muffin papers halfway.
7) Roll each strawberry in a little sugar, and put one in the center of each muffin, pushing it down with your finger.
8) Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted all the way down comes out clean. Remove from the pan to cool. Cool at least 10 minutes before eating. (The strawberries can get very hot.)