We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
ok my electric was out for 2 days and i went to my aunts (chocolate freak) and she made me try her brownies yum. here is the recipe. its simple.
1) Make a box of brownies of your choice in a 9x13 pan
2) right out of the oven sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate morsles (i prefer butterscotch, more flavor)
3) and 2 cups of mini marshmellow on top.j
4) put back in oven for 2 minutes
5) while hot lay on gram crackers (broken in small squares) and press down lightly. leave enough room to cut around crackers also for each serving.
ooh these are so good. The recipe is smores brownies but i like it with the butterscotch and some walnuts too. My aunt loves to alter everything. I actually am making some right now. wish you all were here to try them.