We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
• 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
• 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
• 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
• 1 egg, slightly beaten
• 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
• 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
• 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
• 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) SKOR English Toffee Bits or HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Almond Toffee Bits, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Combine flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg; mix well. Stir in 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and nuts; set aside 1-1/2 cups mixture.
3. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over hot crust; top with 1-1/2 cups toffee bits. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture and remaining 1/2 cup chips over top.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 48 bars