We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
2 packages of cream cheese at room temperature (I've found that the fat-free variety doesn't work unless you keep the finished pie in the freezer...otherwise, it's not pie, it's pudding)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 large store-bought graham cracker crust (or several of the single-serve cups)
1 can of your favorite pie filling (cherry, blueberry, strawberry, etc)
1. Using a mixer, blend cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add lemon juice and blend just a few more seconds (adding the juice at the beginning OR using cream cheese that is too cold will cause lumps).
3. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate for a couple of hours
4. Add pie filling to the top and return to fridge
5. Serve cold - the pie will last thru the expiration date of the cream cheese