Best Memory....

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
What is the best memory of you & your DH/SO/BF?

Mine would be our first date... then our wedding day & the births of our kids.

July 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Oh My....if I have to pick one I am going to have to say our wedding day. We got married at the court house and I still wore a white dress and he wore a tie. The lady was telling him what he needed to say and she said "obey her" and I started laughing and I couldn't stop and he said "shut up". That made me laugh even more...lol

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
July 26th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
There are so many!
Our first date, the day he moved in, the day I realized he would be there for the rest of my life, our wedding day, our honeymoon, just about every monring when I wake up and realise he isn't just a dream! lol Perhaps the first time I met his kids? Oh there are so many favorites that I just can't pick one as the best. I honestly consider myself to be about as lucky as anyone could possibly hope to be when it comes to finding the love of your life! I found mine!. We are perfect for each other and it just doesn't get any better than that!
July 29th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine happened just yesterday:

When he stood up in a court room in front of a judge & said he wanted to adopt my daughter.
That's one I will never forget.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
July 29th, 2008, 06:14 PM
SFGiantsGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I would have to say that my best memory of me and my bf is when he first said "I love you". It was on a vacation together two days after my birthday. We were at the beach and the sun was setting and we were walking and he was holding my hand and he stopped us so we could watch the sun set down over the ocean. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! He turned me towards him and held me close and looked into my eyes and said "I love you" and he kissed me!!!!! I just melted!! Of course after our kiss I told him I loved him too! I was waiting to say those three words for so long, but I wasn't until going to until he said it first. I will never ever forget that moment!!!

July 30th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Quote:
Mine happened just yesterday:

When he stood up in a court room in front of a judge & said he wanted to adopt my daughter.
That's one I will never forget.[/b]
What a wonderful memory to have! Congratulations to you and your DH and to your daughter who has a wonderful daddy in her life now! AWESOME memory!!!
July 30th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Our 2nd first date! The day we got married. The birth of our son. And like Dani said every morning that I wake up next to him. We dated in high school as most of you know, and when we broke up I thought I would never see him again. So the fact that my first love is my last love is the best thing ever.
September 26th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Super Mommy
Like everyone else, I cant really put 1 day but this is my most fondest first memory. We werent together but we were just friends. We were both working at meijer and I didnt have any money for lunch so I was running the cash register and he walked up behind me and brought me some pizza sticks! (no one ever brought me lunch before) Later on that day, he called me on my lane phone and kinda rambled in my ear, iloveyou...really fast and hung up. It was the most romantic thing ever...I always bring it up and he laughs and says he didnt say it, he said cheese sandwich! lol!! Hes so cute!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
September 26th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
The day we moved in. And when he started to say OUR family. Just everyday things also. He is so helpful
Oh also this morning.. this week from thursday - next tuesday he will be gone=( . But this morning he surprised me and stopped by home. Because he missed me .
September 27th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The first day we talked on the phone was from 6 pm until 5 am.
The second day we knew each other he text me a picture of a beautiful Montana sunset and said he was thinking of me (I told him the night before that I loved sunsets).
The day he gave me my engagement ring.
The day he rushed home to be with my when I mc our baby.
The day he said "just because the baby is gone doesn't mean I don't want to marry you".
The day we got married. The profits from the sale of his house hit the bank account the day of our wedding (judge in a park kinda wedding). We quickly went out to buy our duds. It was the first time I had seen him in a suit. He left me to find my dress so it would be a surprise when he saw me. He asked me to keep it under $300. I called him when I found my dress and told him it cost a little bit more, but it was my dream dress. He said I had to have it then.
The day he got upset that the cheap necklace I wore to our wedding got tangled in the washer.
The day he decided that he didn't want a divorce, that he was crazy to think he did.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search