This weekend was great!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2008, 06:06 PM
SFGiantsGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
So my bf has his daughter this weekend and we all had a great time together!!!!YAY!!
I am really really trying hard to do what I need to with our situation. I read what all of you had to say in my last topic I posted and I THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! this is all brand new to me, so thank you for your help and support. I know that I may not make sense or I may sound totally selfish sometimes, but thats why I need all your help to )

Anyways, this weekend was wonderful. We all had a great time just hanging out and spending time together. I was able to spend time with his daughter and myself, he was over at a friends house playin' poker with the guys...lol. So she and I had girl time. We swam in the pool. We played on the computer together(she got one of those webkinz things...stuffed animals and you feed them and play with them online) and watched tv. It was nice. On sunday we all went to church and then to lunch afterwards and when we...did I say WE..yes WE(I have talked to my bf and let him know how I feel) were deciding where to go for lunch we were including her and we said one place and she said she didn't really feel like it, so I asked her what did she feel like so we could all agree. And she did unfortunately say with attitude "well Im looking!", but my bf stepped in and told her to knock the attitude out and to apologize. Which she did and that was that, and we found a restuarant we all liked and went to lunch. She wanted me to sit with her across from her dad, so I did and we had a great time spending time together. We all shared a big sunday after luch too!! I love it when we have times like that!! I cherish those moments.

So yeah, its times like this weekend that makes all of the hard times and dissagreements that we have just go right out the window!!Thanks for listening!!

July 29th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
What a wonderful time! I'm so glad that you were able to get your bf to understand how you were feeling. It sounds like he heard you and saw what was happening and is determined to make some changes. And for you to have some special time with your DSD is great! What a terrific bonding experience for you both! Sounds to me like she really cares for you as well--asking you to sit with her where most kids would have asked daddy to sit with them. I am so happy for you that things are working out! And thanks for such a terrific post! Yes, we DO love hearing the good things too! lol
July 29th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay! I'm glad it went so well!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
July 31st, 2008, 01:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Glad that your weekend went so well. I just asked on the other post how it went.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search