Who here is super excited that school starts up?

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
So I love my boys, all of them are my pride and joy but I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't super excited that my son is going back to school this Tuesday. I know that might sound mean but he's bored & I am running out of options. I can't wait to get back into a routine.

Any one else secretly excited too?

August 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM

I LOVE my children but they NEED to go back to school. They have really been pushing buttons on me and eachother for about the last 2 weeks. They are fighting and I am pulling out my hair. The only thing I have to do before school starts is go to the school and change Lilly's teacher. They put her in the same class that Sadie had last year and that teacher is just wrong and I filed a complaint on her last year and Lilly will not have her this year. So that was my rant for the day too....lol

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
August 25th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Secretly? Were we supposed to keep that secret? OOPS!
I am ALL in favor of 12 month schools for just that reason...I hate that I feel so overjoyed at the prospect of having the kids gone all day long! LOL I love the kids and I would crawl over broken glass for them but LORDY I need a break! They are bored, I am bored and stressed from all the extra housework having them home. You wouldn't think that having two teenagers at home all day would put that much extra work on me but it does. They do chores and all but just the extra cooking and dishes and grocery shopping! LOL I may even get to read a book or something!
Yeah, I'm glad. Of course, ours started back last Monday and Tuesday through Friday the school was closed because of the hurricane. (Florida gets those things...lol) So today is our second "first" day of school. False starts are frustrating! Kinda like false labor. You get all geared up for the big event only to have the rug pulled out from under you!
September 19th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
I would.. but my daughter is to young yet. She starts preschool next fall!!!!! YAY!!!..lol
September 20th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Quote:
I would.. but my daughter is to young yet. She starts preschool next fall!!!!! YAY!!!..lol[/b]
Three words. Mom's Morning Out. Find one. Join. You'll love having just those few hours to yourself a couple days a week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search