QOTW

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Ok so the question of the rest of the week is.........:

Are you all done having children??

If yes what would you do if you found out you were pregnant tomorrow???

We are all done having children. Kal had the big "V" over a year ago. If I found out that I was pregnant tomorrow I would cry faint and then be happy....lol

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
August 27th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Yes, I am done having children. The women in my family go through menopause very early on--my grandmother started at 40, my mother at 39...I was waiting from the time I was 38 and it finally hit me 3 years ago. So, no more babies. I would have loved to have one more with Tom and to get to go through that whole experience with him because he is such a loving and kind hearted man who loves his kids so much....and is soooooo opposite from what my children's father is like! But...I guess 7 is enough. lol
If my some miracle I did find myself pregnant I would be joyful! I'd also feel a bit foolish at my age and I would worry about being around for my childs graduation...at my age you worry about things like that. I'd also be a little upset because it would mean putting all of our plans for retirement on hold for a few more years but I would get over that fast. I am definitely looking forward to grandbabies, though! Give me a whole houseful of those!
August 28th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Story's Avatar French Canadian
I'm pregnant with our last surprise! lol
we'll be done after this one!!
So will get the big V too ASAP

Mom to Maèva (11), Nadjat (9) and Klaus (5)

August 28th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy

yup!

If yes what would you do if you found out you were pregnant tomorrow???
Unless a vasectomy isn't full proof, we're in the clear but if for some God only knows reason it happened, I'd be hysterical but I'd deal w/ the issue & raise another child & then have a hysterectomy right afterwards to make sure that I would never get preggers again.. lol...

August 31st, 2008, 08:15 PM
emtswife08's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to emtswife08
NOPE... i want at lest one more... hubbie want to have as many as we can before i turn 30... cuz i dont want to be like my parents and have kids late in life.... we both want a large family... we all ready have 3 boys soon to be 4

September 1st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
We would like 1 more.
September 2nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
Veteran
Unfortunately, we are done! I thought that I was so ready to be done and had a tubal ligation after DD was born. I thought that I just wanted a girl and would feel like my family was complete when I had one. But she just turned 2 and I have baby fever so bad. DH thinks that I am crazy and is SSSOOOO glad that my tubes are tied.

I would be ecstatic if I found out that I was pregnant tomorrow! DH would not be able to argue with the fact that it was a gift from God and meant to be. However, I know this will never happen
September 2nd, 2008, 10:29 AM
Super Mommy
We would like to have at least one more.

September 2nd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
<div class='quotemain'>[b]Ok so the question of the rest of the week is.........:

DH had the "V" last year too... I'd be shocked if it did happen, it's pretty impossible to happen after that fact but I guess NOTHING is fool proof, I've heard stories & well... ya never know. But I'd be shocked. I'd need a serious slap in my face to realize that it was happening. I am safe to say that I am happy w/ my family "as is"... no need to add any more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search