Feel like blended family..

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
Ive been posting off and on .On here but now i actually want to Join since i feel like a blended family now. I live with my BF now with my daughter.Before i was living with my parents (if you read my evil step-father post u'll know the story) untill they kicked us out. And my BF took us in. Im going to be pretty busy lately though because we have alot to do with the house. We have alot of stuff to buy for the house.And painting..lol
It was so sweet though this morning shaun got up with hollyann to change her diaper and he let me sleep .It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!!
I'll introduce myself again just in case. Im amber 22. GF to Shaun 26. And hollyann is my DD which she is 2.Her BIO dad desn't see/talk or have anything to do with her currently..Shaun has no kiddos. But he treats hollyann like his own . We live in a house in MN. Im a SAHM for now Jan 09 i start my nursing degree.Im wanting to do a home daycare for now for extra income. We are planning to adopt a little kitty this week (We think). The person he is with can't keep him. So we want to give it a good home . We are in the middle of remodling the house also.
Hmmm.... thats about it!
September 20th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
AMBER!!!! I am so happy to hear that you're out of that house!!!!!
I DO remember your post and how miserable your stepfather is! I'm glad that things have worked out for you and I hope they will continue to do so! It sounds like you have a good man there in Shaun and I really hope everything works out there as well.
CONGRATULATIONS!
September 20th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you Dani . Yeah He is great. Once we are done with the upstairs i'll have to take pics. of what we done!!!!. We are finishing the basement this winter (I hope). I love this area. the people around here are sooo nice!!!. We plan to buy a playgound for the back yard for hollyann this spring!. Dont think we are going anywhere soon. We bought 2 little kittens they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
September 26th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Super Mommy
i did read your post a while back. I am glad you are much happier now. I didnt know what to say to that post because I could somewhat identify. I hope everything goes wonderful for ya. O and we have some stuff in common. We are both Amber's we both have daughters and we both are painting!!!! lol!! Good luck with the paint!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
September 26th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
i did read your post a while back. I am glad you are much happier now. I didnt know what to say to that post because I could somewhat identify. I hope everything goes wonderful for ya. O and we have some stuff in common. We are both Amber's we both have daughters and we both are painting!!!! lol!! Good luck with the paint!!![/b]
Amber thats awesome..lol...What are you painting?
Oh dont worry about nnot posting before. =). It was a hard time. But glad its done!
September 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Super Mommy
well, i was painting my apartment but in about a month we are going to start painting our new house!!!
We finally settled into buying a house, and it is so great that we actually found one and we are actually buying one lol.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
September 26th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is soo exciting!!!Its so nice having your own yard and do anything you want!!! Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!
September 30th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I am so glad that Shaun is so good with Hollyann!!!!! I love it when Kai gets up with Gaby so I can sleep in a little (not that it happens often LOL)

September 30th, 2008, 10:58 PM
SFGiantsGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay! Im glad to hear that you both got a place together. I hadn't heard anything from you in awhile. So its nice to know things are working out GREAT for you GL to you and I hope things just keep getting better for you!! YAY!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search