DSD is coming!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
stalker

Last edited by QueSeraSara; May 8th, 2009 at 09:52 AM.
October 11th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Because I know about your situation, I am just as thrilled as you are for this! I'm so happy for you and I hope that the undetermined amount of time will prove to be a lifetime!
Let us know how it goes!!!!
October 11th, 2008, 03:21 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Wow that is awesome! I hope that she never leaves because it sounds like a good thing that she is coming to stay.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
October 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
That's great news! Glad to hear that your DH will be able to spend time w/ his daughter & bond w/ her, that's important. Not that you aren't good to her or want to be w/ her (as you stated you care very much about her) but for her, she needs that relationship w/ her father too & now that she can start building that, well... that's fantastic.

Keep us posted. I hope all goes well.

~Chantelle

October 13th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
stalker

Last edited by QueSeraSara; May 8th, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
October 14th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
I am so happy for you that things seem to be going so well right now! I sincerely hope she'll be with you forever! Nothing brings more meaning to the holidays than having a child around and being able to experience all that magic through their eyes! Enjoy every second of it!!!
October 15th, 2008, 06:09 PM
merkelsgirl
I am so glad you get to keep your DSD for awhile!
I understand what you say when you become a single parent. That is how I feel with Tony when we have his daughter Jordan... every weekend.
I feel that I am the only one that does the discipline and playing and all the important stuff. Tony would let her stay in her pj's all day if he had the choice. That does not sit well with me. I like my DSD to be bathed, dressed and fed, and to be disciplined and played with. But it has to be a joint effort!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search