Can you believe this guy!!!!!!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Super Mommy
OK SO HE GAVE UP HIS ADDRESS RIGHT, WOW YOU WOULD THINK THAT IT IS NICE RIGHT? WELL HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I GOOGLE IT TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, THIS GUY CANT PAY FOR ANY SCHOOL CANT HELP WITH UNIFORMS CANT HELP WITH FOOD CANT BUY HER ANY GIFTS AND HE TELLS HER BECAUSE MAMA TOOK HIM TO THE POLICE AND HE CANT AFFORD IT CUZ HE GIVES ME ALL HIS MONEY! HE GIVES ME 175 DOLLARS A MONTH AND GUESS WHERE HE LIVES? IN A 700 THOUSAND DOLLAR HOUSE!!!!! I AM RENTING A BULLCRAP APARTMENT BECAUSE HE FORCED US OUT OF OUR HOUSE WHEN WE BROKE UP AND SINCE WE WERENT MARRIED I HAD NO LEGAL RIGHTS TO IT, AND HE MOVED OUT OF THERE TO LIVE WITH THE BI*** HE CHEATED ON ME WITH AND THEN THEY GET A 700 THOUSAND DOLLAR HOUSE!!! I AM HAVING MY CHECK GARNISHED 500 DOLLARS A MONTH BECAUSE HE WOULDNT LET ME PAY FOR ANY OF MY SCHOOL LOANS WHEN I WAS SUPPORTING HIM SO NOW I AM GETTING GARNISHED!!! I AM SOO ANGRY AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! EVERYONE THAT DOES WRONG GETS EVERYTHING GOOD AND I BUST MY BUTT AND EVERYONE JUST KEEPS TAKING AND TAKING!! ITS HURTS SO BAD! IM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING GOING WRONG WITH US!I NEVER BEEN INTO DRUGS I NEVER BEEN ABUSIVE TO MY DAUGHTER, I VOLUNTEER ANYWHERE WHEN I CAN, I PRAY EVERYDAY, I TRY TO BE GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND I GET NOTHING. THIS IS THE KINDA OF THINGS THAT MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO GO AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM. MAYBE I SHOULD QUIT MY JOB AND LIVE OFF WELFARE!!! GOD IM SO ANGRY!!! SORRY GUYS, I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE IF I HAVE, IM SURE YOU ALL HAVE FELT OR DO FEEL THE SAME AS I! I JUST AM GIVING UP! IT HURTS TOO BAD TO GET REJECTED FROM LIFE LIKE THIS!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
October 12th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
I completely understand your anger...not something i haven't gone through myself with my ex. He hasn't paid child support in over 3 years and yet he and his gf are going on a cruise next month.
Go back to court. If he can live in that kind of place, he can MOST CERTAINLY afford more than $175 a month!!!! Doesn't matter if they own it, if she's paying the bills (even less if she's paying for it because it means he has extra money since he's not paying!) or even if it was a gift to him. IT DOES NOT MATTER! He needs to pay more! Contact your local agencies tomorrow morning and ask them what you need to do. Explain the situation. (obviously this is why he didn't want you to know where he lived!!!) Ask them how you need to go about getting him to pay more money.
I wish you the very bet of luck with this....I hope you get him for every dime he's worth!
October 13th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow. Now it completely makes sense why he was withholding his address. I agree with Dani. Take him back to court and get more money out of him. There is obviously a difference in the standard of living. Take his @ss back and get more money. Obviously, since he was with-holding his address, he knows he can afford more and didn't want you to know it. Did you call the police to get his address? How did you get him to give it up?

October 13th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Super Mommy
i told him that since he didnt want to give up his address he wasnt getting my new one and that if I so much to see him drive by I would call the cops and get a ppo on him for stalking law. I dont get it. yesterday when he dropped mia off he came up to me and was trying to almost act like he wanted to hold hands or something. First he never comes on my porch, yesterday he asked if DF was here I why and then he said well his truck isnt here and walked up the stairs stood in front of me and was like heres my address I'm sorry. ***?? Then he just gave me that stupid look we used to give each other when we were together, I just turned around and didnt say a word. We did argue a lil because I didnt want him to come on the porch and he did anyways and he said why dont I want to talk and I said because I cant stand to look at you, you disgust me. I am calling a free legal aid clinic in a few. I am def taking him back for CS. Will KUP. Love you ladies. Thanks.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
October 13th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Is the house in his name or someone other than his name? If it's in HIS name I'd be getting an attorney to get that modified ASAP. If it's in someone other than his name, unfortunately, there is not much you can do about that. Which stinks, it's unfair but I also believe in Karma.

Hang in there.

October 20th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG i am so sorry. And indeed 175 pounds sound too little for my taste also. DH pays 300 pounds for his daughter from his previous marriage. That is almost twice as much and believe me we don't live in a 700 dollar house....

" \m/ Now Iím riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Iíll cross the line forevermore \m/ "

October 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM
SFGiantsGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Definately definately call someone about him paying more!! That is just crazy. Hopefully that house is in his name, so you can get more money. Hopefully he wasn't smart enough to put it in her name. Lets just pray he is stupid,right?lol. GL girl. Just hang in there. Things will all work out!! What goes around comes around, I totally believe that. He will get what is coming to him for doing this to you and you being the caring person that you are will get rewarded in return. Just hang in there and struggle through the hard parts right now, don't get discouraged! We are all here for you!!

October 21st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It doesn't matter who's name it is in unless he's not contributing to the mortgage. It matters how much money he's making. If he makes enough money to afford a mortgage on that kind of house then the cs should be increased.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
October 26th, 2008, 06:20 PM
merkelsgirl
ooooo girl i would be pissed too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search