New

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2008, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Tracy, new to this board but not JM. My husband and I have 4 kids combined. He has an 10 year old from a previous marriage. I have a 7 and 5 year old from a previous relationnship and we have a 6 week old together. We have been together almost 4 years and have been married for year.
November 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Welcome Tracy, I am Chantelle, one of the co-hosts here on Blended Families. I am a step & bio mom. I have a son from a previous relationship, my DH has a son from his previous marriage & my DH & I have 2 sons together. My ex is expecting twins in Feb., you could say that we're going to be a very "messed up Brady Bunch", lol... I have it on all angels. If I haven't experienced it, I will.

Glad you came to the board. I frequent other forums on JM too. This is a great board, not as active as some of the others. This is a more "serious" issues board. Which can be hard sometimes. We've been trying to make things light lately but still, talking about "ex's" & step families, it's hard & difficult, no matter how you slice it. It's a complex issue & no issue is ever exactly the same.

What's great about this board is that we've all BTDT, we all have something to add & help. We can all relate on some level & you are not alone. It's great to know that. Sometimes you feel so frustrated being in these situations & its' hard to talk to friends or family, they hear it enough or you feel like you've discussed it enough. Here, we're here for you, no matter how many times or how many issues you want to revisit.

Everyone here is fantastic. A great bunch of ladies who truly care for one another.

I am glad you finally came over. I am sure it will take some time to "trust" or feel like you can share but in time you'll get there. Give it a chance & we'll be here for you.

November 1st, 2008, 06:57 PM
Super Mommy
welcome to the board!! I am Amber-I have a 5 year old with an ex. DF has 6 kids from his ex(the are all 17 and older) Wish you a warm welcome and glad to have you on here with us!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
November 3rd, 2008, 03:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
HI. I am Gina. I am married to Jason and we have 3 children: Alex is 9 (his), TJ is 9 (mine), and Sam is 2 (ours). We are an unconventional blended family as we both have custody of our boys. Alex and TJ are 5 days apart.
Glad to have you here.
November 3rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
Welcome!
Im Amber My SO is Shaun. I have one DD Hollyann 2.5 years old. Shaun has no BIO kids. Together we have 2 furbabies . Calie & Cooger.

The ladies here are really helpful! And wonderful. I think you will love it here!
Welcome again
November 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
merkelsgirl
Welcome to the board! I hope you can find the comfort you are looking for here!

I'm Amee (20), DF is Tony (27), DSD is Jordan (4).
November 7th, 2008, 05:53 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Welcome! I am one of the co-hosts here. I am Becca SAHM to Sadie (9), Lilly (7), and Gabe (3). DH is Kal and we have been married for almost 8 years. We are currently working on the funds to have Kal adopt Sadie because her BF is not wanting to be here for her.

Glad to have you here. Jump on in and join our (slow sometimes) fun!

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
November 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Tracy!
Glad to have you join us! I didn't get to welcome you before because I had issues with my screen name but I am here now and wanted to welcome you to Blended families. I'm Dani. I have 3 kids of my own and DH has 4 from his prev marriage. they range in ages from 11 to 25. I think you will find the women here are incredibly helpful and it's a good place to vent when you need to or seek advice. Most of us have BTDT as far as the usual issues that come with blended families and can usually give some pretty good advice...or at least understand and sympathize!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search