Enough w/ the sickies!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2008, 01:37 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Okay, this is getting REALLY old...

My 8 year old is STILL coughing up a lung, he is feeling okay, but coughing hard. He's been seen by his pediatrician & they said "viral infection" & "allergies" now I am starting to wonder.

My 2 year old was seen last weekend (a week ago) by his pediatrician b/c w/ a high temp & him tugging on his ears I suspected an ear infection, well.... I was right, he was put on antibiotics & now is starting to recover, but still having a hard time.

I've been sick for 2 weeks, I am on antibiotics as of yesterday, but my issues are getting worst. Every time I breath or talk my chest hurts, like I can't take a deep breath & I can't talk loud otherwise I cough & dark red blood comes up. My DH told me to see my PCP but they are closed on the weekends & I refuse to go to urgent care to wait for hours when they're just gonna say "see your doc on Monday"...

Halloween was horrible. I was so sick, I stayed home. I missed T.T.'s first Trick-or-Treat I couldn't do it. I can barely talk & move, I couldn't walk up & down the streets, I just couldn't do it. I walked maybe one block & I had to turn around & go home, I am the worst mother ever

Then this morning T.T. wouldn't take a bottle, every time he'd try to take it (which you could tell he wanted it) he'd scream. Well, this aint my first Rodeo, I thought "ear infection"... made an apt at 11:30am, DH took him & voila! he has an ear infection, this is Teighan's first ear infection ever feel so bad.

This house is a mess. We're all freaking sick. I can't do anything. I haven't cooked in days. My kids are living off of Peanut Butter & jelly sandwiches & take-out. I am barely getting laundry done. My house is filthy. I have fever blisters all over my lips I look like DOO-DOO
I am not one to not make it to events, I missed a wedding, a date night w/ my DH "AND" Halloween w/ my kids. If you know me, that is SOOOOO not me. Those are like BIG deals in my life & I never miss that stuff.

I feel horrible. What's the heck!?!?!?! Sorry to complain, I know I am feeling super sorry for myself. I just need to feel better. If I feel better then at least I can take care of my family. Right now I am a mess.

Sorry ladies. I am trying. I have the shakes, I am sick to my stomach & I can barely breath now. For those of you who are new to the board. I am NEVER like this. I promise, I'll be back ASAP & I'll be here to share & welcome & help, I promise. I am so sorry. Hang in there. Becca is awesome. Becca, you got my back girl, right? Dani is helpful & gives good info too... in fact everyone here is great. I just feel terrible. I need to go lie back down & rest. I am thinking of you all.

Send some "healthy vibes" (not sure if there is such a thing) this way if you can.

TY
Chantelle

November 1st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Super Mommy
ohhhh i hope you feel better soon!!!! I'm sorry you guys are all sick!!! wish you lots of healthy dust!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
November 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
oh gosh i hope u feel better.. I TOTALLY FEEL YA!
Im so so so so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cough and cough and my throat kills.. ,headach ect omg.. yep like you im in bed all the time.. and HUGSSSSSSS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search