A thank you

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2008, 04:54 PM
koalasandduckies's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to koalasandduckies Send a message via Yahoo to koalasandduckies
I just thought I would say thank you to you ladies. You actually taught me a lot about how to deal with being a part of a blended family. However.. I am no longer part of one. Jon and I split up this week so I no longer take care of his daughter or really see him. This might change, but as of now, I am a single mother to a beautiful little girl.

Thank you again.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my very cute siggy!
December 19th, 2008, 05:39 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I am so sorry to hear about that. Is there any hope that things will get better and you can work it out? I don't mean to pry. If you ever want to chat just PM me and I will give you my email or phone number...I am always available.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
December 20th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG i am so sorry

" \m/ Now Im riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Ill cross the line forevermore \m/ "

December 20th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
I am so sorry to hear that hun.
December 20th, 2008, 04:16 PM
koalasandduckies's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to koalasandduckies Send a message via Yahoo to koalasandduckies
I want things to get better, especially for the girls, but until he realizes why I was hurt and why I couldn't trust him, he will never understand. He started putting another family first and I told him that it was making me uncomfortable. And I told him this, but he still chose to do as he wished. He chose not to listen to what I was saying. I had asked him not to be a make believe boyfriend to this girl (her ex was weird and that was a way to make them back off) and he said he listened to what I had said but then decided to make his own plans. Which I was like.. uh I asked you not to. I shouldn't have to have share with another girl just to make her ex back off...

I dunno. he tells my sister he wants to be together and that he misses me, but won't talk to me about it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my very cute siggy!
December 21st, 2008, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. We're all here for you if you need us. On my board, we recently started a sub-forum for couples who are trying to work things out. You might find some support there for you to help get you through this tough time. I hope everything works out for you...let us know.
December 29th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
I am so sorry to hear that things aren't working out w/ you & Jon. You are more than welcome to stick around & chat w/ us. We enjoy having you around. I hope you're okay.

If you need anything. Let us know or PM me.

HUGS
Chantelle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search