Seriously..I mean SERIOUSLY DD's FATHER IS MAKING ME WISH VILE THINGS!!!!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2006, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, so DD is 7, her dad and I have been broken up since before I had her. We have both moved on, I am getting married and he is newly divorced.

Well he pays child support but refuses to do anything else. I am like WHAT!!! For instance summer camp is coming up. All together it will be about $1,400 fo the summer. I asked him if he would contribute so far he has not replied.

but I know he will decline because ANY time I ask him to contribute to something his stance is "I already pay child support" I am like yes but you can do more than the BARE MINIMUM for your own flesh and blood can't you!!!!!!!!!

I don't JUST provide food and shelter for DD. School projects, trips, clothing, and general child rearign expenses are ALWAYS coming out of my pocket. I use his CS to HELP pay daycare, notice I said HELP because the amount he gives does NOT cover the full monthly payment. So he is not even taking care of one bill alone!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIII cover his slack AND provide everything else and this fool wants to tell me about "I pay child support" like he thinks that solves EVERYTHING.

Oh but that is just the tip of the iceberg. He wants to act like he is this super dad of the year when he LIES about presants and gifts for DD. Her birthday is Dec 7th on Dec 4th or so he told me he sent her birthday package by mail to his moms job (WHY when you have our address you frushktin3roprhfiohf idiot!) anyway so December comes and GOES, NO birthday package, he is such a dammmmmn liar. So Christmas comes and his MOTHER gives DD this little cheap looking gold chain with her initial on it talking about "Daddy got that for you for Christmas , he got it in Germany"
UMMMMM LIAR your son has not been in germany for almost 2 years!!!!!!!! How in the HELL did he get that for you for THIS christmas in Germany!!! I started to burst her bubble but I didn't want to hurt DD feelings.

What makes it so bad is that DD loves him so much, even though she barely seems him maybe twice a year she has such a longing and love for him and he just abuses it.

DF has totally stepped in and been the man in her life, it was really rocky at first but he accepts and loves her to pieces and it PISSES me off that here is a man who cares for and takes care of my DD with NO problem and her own stupid natural father can't even get 1/2 the job done. He calls Dec 26th when Christmas is over and done with, he calls maybe 3 or 4 days AFTER her birthday..I mean that is the LEAST you can freking do!!!!!

I wish he would just go on a long walk to the ends of the earth and slip and fall right on off.

Sorry, I just get so mad when he acts like all his duties as a father are offset becaue he pays CS!

March 1st, 2006, 08:06 AM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I know your story all to well, my x and I have 2 children together and a get pretty much nothing for cs... and when I ask him to help with sports, clothes, shoes, school supplies, bday parties........the list goes on he says the same thing, that is what I pay cs for....what cs...I was told my a lawyer that is all you get and you have 2 kids with him...um yeah....Thanks to the great symstem we have..

But yet he takes trips to great places, bought a house and a vehicle. My son needs braces and I have to have 1500. I was like can you help and he had the nerve to tell me yeah when I get a career...what a loser.

I am married and my dh takes care of my kids they call him dad bc he is their dad, he is the one that makes sure they have the things they need.....

I pretty much don't even have anything to do with the loser and my kids are 9 and 6 and don't ever ask to call him so I don't push anything...
March 1st, 2006, 08:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I refuse to push anything either. I showed her where her father's number is, told her she can call him whenever she felt like she needed him and that was in december. She has not called him ONCE since then.

She knows DF is the father of the family, but she also knows her natural dad is HER father and I know it hurts her that he is so detached. Randomly she will say she misses him and I'll ask her if she has called him or if she wants to call him and she says no and goes on about her business...I hate her dad for what he puts her through.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search