i think im crazy

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2009, 01:48 PM
Super Mommy
ok..soooo this weekend we have 4kids... that is fine by me...but you might think im nuts...
we are looking after SO's sons brothers for the week... yes his ex's kids. they are 4 and 4months. His ex called us and asked us if we could take them because she is sick and not allowed to take care of them alone.. so of course i said yes...a whole week with a baby who wouldnt say yes

I dont think id be so crazy but she sent dirty clothes for me to wash cuz she doesnt have the money she said... had to get the 4yr old boots that fit and a halloween costume, some clothes that fit the baby and will probably have to buy diapers too.
And to top it all off they are all sick..yay

November 1st, 2009, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HUGS girl.....

November 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
he he he i think you ARE crazy as a matter of fact. I have one hyperactive toddler and she is more than a handful. I mean i am amazed and filled with wonder at all you women who juggle more than one child 24/7.....! I mean i cannot do it. My only one is killing me .......LOL.....My DSD when she comes over is another helping hand for me what can i say more than patience? ...............hehehe

" \m/ Now Im riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Ill cross the line forevermore \m/ "

November 2nd, 2009, 10:03 AM
Super Mommy
ok thinking i am very crazy ... thats for sure...
SO's ex called last night at 9pm totally loaded and asked us to bring them home...ummmm i dont think so u r drunk lady and we are looking after them because u are sick. besides they are sleeping!!
SOOO
they are supposed to go to court today for joint over SO's son... she's not there because shes sick..she asked SO to rescheduel..but he's not because he has taken time off work to be here for court..he cant do that all the time...its not his fault she;s sick.. she did that to herself.
She told us at 11pm last night..her 3rd call and told us we can keep them til after court today..now what happens? she's sick..the kids are sick.. do i really take them back??
sooo frustrated right now

November 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
I do not think you are crazy, I think you are a nice person & care. That's something a lot of people wouldn't think to do. I know my DS' step-mother has been nice like that & offered to me too, she doesn't anymore cause of the twins, but she's still offered to help us when I go into surgery.

You're a good person, that's what it says, no crazy.

November 2nd, 2009, 02:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Chantelle! You are a good person.

I think I'd be mad though that she went & got drunk.... Sounds like she's taking advantage. But on the other hand, the kids are better off with you.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
November 2nd, 2009, 09:31 PM
Super Mommy
You're doing what's best for the kids and are to be commended for that. Just keep that in mind. I agree with the drunk stuff. I've been there as a kid and you were right to keep them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search