i have a question

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ok well just a little info before i get to my question..my boyfriend is paying $131aweek for childsupport plus health insurance with is 330 a month..he is barely surviving with the money he gets to pay his bills and have food to eat..we have a new baby on the way and we were wondering if he would be able to get his child support lowered because he has to give me some money since we arnt living together so its like paying childsupport for two kids but im getting less..is there anything he could do? just a question..he isnt trying to cheat his other child out but he has another one on the way he is going to have to help support

April 23rd, 2006, 06:18 PM
Regular
From what we were just told you have to take a copy of the babies birth certifacte to get it reduced. Also we are working with a lawyer as of monday to try and get his cs lowered due to having to pay all travel expensives, insuarnce, she claims both children and has not let us speak to my ss since christmas. So I will let you know how ours turns out.
April 23rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
From what we were just told you have to take a copy of the babies birth certifacte to get it reduced. Also we are working with a lawyer as of monday to try and get his cs lowered due to having to pay all travel expensives, insuarnce, she claims both children and has not let us speak to my ss since christmas. So I will let you know how ours turns out. [/b]
you can do that?? really?? that's awesome! df's ex doesn't h elp with transporting their son at all (well, 3 trips 1/2 way in over a year . . . pfft) and there's other issues. i wouldn't think he'd want to lower the child support, but if you can . . . might make a nice bargaining chip.

that's horrible she won't let you talk to him!!! she's worse than mine's ex! yeesh.
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

April 23rd, 2006, 06:44 PM
my boyfriend ex lied and said my boyfriend was sexually touching his daughter just to get back at him so he hasnt talked to his daughter since like the end of july..too her im called his statatory(sp? i suck at spelling) girlfriend because im like 15 years younger then him..i would never be like that so i dont quiet understand how people could be soo messed up and put there selves before there children(just whats shes doing because she loves her dad more then the world but her mom doesnt care)

April 23rd, 2006, 07:09 PM
Regular
UMM do we have the same ex in our lives? When my dh and her were seperated she accused him of abusing thier daughter. He proved at the time inquestion he was in Korea with the army and it was dropped. She's an idiot!! Then after our ds was born she accused me of beating the son and the little turip went along with her. Thank god for my sd for telling the truth. But it is a bitter pill I must swallow and try not to stand in the way of dh and his son even though the thought of him coming back for A visit scares me to death. But I love my dh and in the wedding said vows not only to him but his kids as well and i haven't tossed dh so i must remain true to all the vows I spoke. ###### vows
April 23rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
wow..thats crazy..who would of thought it would of been this much trouble getting into a relationship with someone having already had kids?...sometimes i wonder if it was all worth it...i cant believe she said that about u!...some people are just plan insane and would do anything!..i hope my boyfriend ex never tries that one...one thing that hurts me (also feeling bad for his daughter) is that my little boy isnt going to be able to see his sister untill all this mess gets settled..and i dont no when this is going to happen it could be in a couple of months or years and in the end its the kids that are getting hurt...###### ex's!....i do see a big problem in my near future..my boyfriend doesnt want his family (mother,sister,father) around our little boy because they always told him what to do with his daughter and didnt care what he thought and is actually on his ex girlfriend side!..but i no there going to find out sooner or later and thats just another big problem because im not like his ex (she left her daughter go with them for weeks and they live about an hour and a half away) and i wouldnt do that....do things ever get better in a family that is blended?..i do hope things get better for u and the ex doesnt get too insane

April 23rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
Regular
If anything like being investagated by children services happens again I will have to reconsider the marriage even though i love dh with all my heart I can not risk my life with my son. I was really very niave to think everything would be all happy and fine. It seems everyone I know that is part of a blended family has problems on one level or another but man marriage is hard enough with out the ex calling and emailing every week starting more problems is just a pain in the butt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search