Sorry ladies long week

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
I've been MIA & I feel bad. My great aunt, my grandmother's baby sister, passed away suddenly, the circumstances around it are less than good to say the least.

My DH Has been away in FL for training & returns tomorrow night around 9:30pm, so I wont see him until almost 11:30pm, which I'll be fast asleep.

In between this all, I have an uncle who is not doing well, at all, and it's to the point that I better renew my passport ASAP b/c of the pending issues that are going to be coming up.

Cooper, my 4 year old, has been having a lot of medical issues w/ his ears, nothing new, but again, he needs surgery. He's only 4 & this will be procedure #12 & I hate exposing him to all this anesthesia.

Myself, I have been having a lot of different symptoms, the same ones that I got prior to discovering that I had spinal fluid coming out of my ear & needed to have my ear cut off, my head cut open & a ton of nerves cut & moved, still recovering to be honest & I know that another surgery is inevitable.

My DH is worried about his position/job, although they sent him to FL for training, some "things" have come up & we're not entirely sure what the future holds for him at his employer.

Then I have just the basics of every day life, hectic as always & w/ all that said, just been super busy. I apologize for not being around much & I hope that you don't hate me or want me to step down. I just wanted to make sure that you all knew that I am thinking of you & when the board was down the other day(s) I was worried about what was going on on JM & BF's.

With that said, please send me a PM if you have any concerns or issues. In the mean time, just please bare w/ me.

Thanks ladies!
~C

May 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh goodness girl, we don't want you to step down! And heaven knows we don't hate you at all! This is a part of having a family and a life outside of JM's. You are an amazing person that has a lot on her plate right now. You poke in when you can, and that's ok. We are here if you need us, let us know if you need anything to try and help!

{{hugs}}
T

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

May 28th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree! We don't want you to step down!!!! Life happens to all of us so we understand that sometimes there's just too much going on. Besides if you go - I go

I'm sorry that everything is hitting at once. I hope you get some relief soon!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
May 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Hey you didn't even mention that T.T. was eating food! That is so exciting!

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
May 29th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No need to worry. I don't think anyone's upset or angry because we all know how it is to have a hectic week and how stressful life can be.

Hope things do get better for you!
June 1st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Yes, T.T. is eating, not a lot, but he is eating something, he chews most of it & then spits it out, unless he can have it melt in his mouth (i.e., jello), and for what ever reason he's liking these toast strips w/ cinnamon on them. But that's about it, he gags & wants to puke w/ the rest. I keep offering it to him, I do what I can. He is still refusing the milk, but will drink diluted juice...to be honest this goes against me as a mom (I feel it should be just water & milk, that's just me, not something that everyone has to agree on, I'd rather my kids eat fruit, not drink it w/ added sugar, again, JMO). With that said, we're working on that.

Cooper has been a handful lately. My DH's job, still...not so much... ever since he returned from FL, it's been miserable, he's been miserable & it's taking it's toll on the rest of us, kids included. Although I understand the circumstances why he's stressed out, there is NOTHING he can do about it now, NOTHING, so to get everyone else in a "mood" when you can't change things, to me, it's not right. But we all deal w/ things differently.

I've been sick for the past 2 days, today is going on day 3, sore throat, headache. We got Red Sox tickets & we had to give them away, I don't feel well at all. And keep in mind, we NEVER have a sitter, we had a sitter, and a freebie too. Can't, too much going on & being sick just doesn't help things.

Well I'm going to get back to my bed, literally, I just want to lay down in peace before my 9 year old comes home & it's no longer peaceful.

Hope everyone is well.

(((HUGS)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search