o/t mad at SO and dealing with blending families.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Ilovbnamomx3's Avatar Mommy to 4 boys
Omg! First of all, I know know know my hormoes are raging... However!!

A little background, my s/o's son and my son were best friends. They introduced us and that's how we started dating. His x isn't really in the picture much and for 2 years before SO and I started dating his son was practically one of my kids. No kidding. Where ever I went he went.

Well, we've been together for a while now..We just bought a new house and are moving in together. Well, last night his son mentioned that he was going with his mom on Thursday night. I said something about the rest of us going to the circus... he then started back tracking. Oh, wait - yall are going to the circus? Well, maybe ... I said - NO - you said you were going with your mom, you're not going to turn around and change it b/c 'WE' have something better to do. He does this all the time... I'm tired of being used. He then got upset and stomped off to his room. Then SO went up and talked to him. He came down and started getting on to ME for saying something to him and as a matter of fact said - don't say anything to him, tell HIM and he'd tell him. ***?? F - that! I'm having no part of it. He gets onto my kids yells screams curses... and I simply tell his son he's not going to use me and he want's to play that game. Oh, hell no! I was so mad I went to bed.

He came in there trying to talk to me and smooth things over that he didn't mean it that way - but that's still what he said! I am still not speaking to him. I've been more of a mother to that boy then his mother has SO has full custody cause she packed his stuff and put it by the corner and burnt the rest in the drive way! I am a little pist!!! He thinks that b/c his son is 17 he's different. Well, he's not. I'm not letting a 10, 17, 25 or 40 year old use me.

Sorry - Just needed to get it out.
July 14th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
I can only imagine how difficult it would be dealing with a teen! I don't have any advice but best of luck!
July 15th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what is your question. Do you have an issue you want advice on or is this more of a rant about feeling the pressures of a blended family? Just trying to make sure I respond correctly. A little confused.

July 18th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry that you are having such a hard time with this. Teenagers can be so tough. I know my Dh has a 15 year old. Notice I don't say I have a 15 year old stepdaughter. It's a very long story but she & I have no relationship & probably never will. But thankfully she doesn't live with us.

I hope things are better with you & your SO by now.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search