thank god mothers day

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to marthalynn523 Send a message via MSN to marthalynn523 Send a message via Yahoo to marthalynn523
Thank GOD mother's day is over. Saturday was ok, we went out to dinner for the first time in like 3 months. But then Sunday came...I should have just stayed in bed ALL day. I woke up and my SO had actually done the dishes...that was very nice. But then we had to go to church...so we were in a rush to get the kids ready... no relaxing there...The night before his son and I had had a huge fight because he had slammed the Bathroom door in my face twice because he didnt feel like brushing his teeth. so we had to have "the talk" on sunday morning...
So church ends and then we head to the house, and the kids' mother calls and says that she doesn't want to do an indoor activity she wants to go to the park...but she wouldn't be there for another couple of hours. Which makes me so mad because she got to the park at around 4:30 and anyone that lives on the west coast knows that between 4:30 and 5:30 is the hottest part of the day. It was only 106 degrees...she says!! Well we had told the kids that we would go bowling or skating or something...but their mother refused. so when they were complaining they were hot outside...i told them to take it up with their mom. Finally she got tired of hearing it and we went bowling. Well we get there and she starts to bowl (I BEAT HER BAD...lol) and everyone tries to tell her to change her shirt because there was a hole in the butt of her jeans and she wasnt wearing underwear (EWWWW). So she finally changes and keeps pulling the shirt up...UCK. Plus on top of all of this we found out yesterday that the little girl that stays with her saw her BF smoking Meth. Which you could probably guess lead to our next issue...she's still not clean. And here Steve is trying to trust her. Well that isn't even the worst part. After the ex and her BF left...the kids, SO and I were having loads of fun bowling, this is the first time we've been able to enjoy ourselves since the kids got here. Anyways I mentioned that another lady sounded like his ex...and he says "yeah but my ex is a blond with big boobs so she can get away with being loud". I just looked at him and he continues with "but the last time I saw her boobs they were in her armpits"!!! WHAT IN THE HELL WAS HE THINKING! I didn't talk to him the entire time... not even the ride home. I got home put our youngest to bed and then I went straight to bed. he comes in and gets angry because i'm angry over this(this isn't the first time)... well then we talked and i told him i accepted his apology. But do I??? Yesterday I got NADA. not a card, fake rose, a thank u for being a good mom to our kids NOTHING. I had to keep reminding him that it was mother's day and I wasn't doing this that or the other!!! AHHHHHHHHH shouldn't I look forward to mother's day or is that just an illusion???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search