as it gets closer

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well as it gets closer for me to have our baby boy im starting to feel really bad i dont no how things are going to go next week involving dylans daddy and his crazy ex (she is literally not right in the head) and i no that sooner or later he is going to have to tell his daughter she has a baby brother...shes only turning 8 this year and i dont no how shes going to take it...at first it didnt bother me because i thought that she wouldnt mind at all but thinking about it more and more she is soo use to just having her daddy to herself and no one else..i dont no how things are going to go when he has his son with him and things like that...and to top it off im scared that his ex is going to use our son as a way to hurt his daughter ( like saying "daddy loves him more then you" and "when daddy drops u off hes going back to see his son") this lady would probably say something like this just to hurt her..yes when she gets dropped off is he coming back over but its not just because there is a new baby its always been like that (shes young and doesnt no it but im sure her mom knows already)..has anyone ever had any problems with like the ex telling their child to do something bad to the baby? like pinch him/her or something along that line? you see his ex also has another daughter and he use to take her alot also (he was being nice) and i dont wanna have to worry about my baby boy in the back seat with someone i dont no and i dont want him to get hurt...hopefully everything turns out okay

May 17th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Offlikeapromdress
the only problem we have is with the BM telling Priscilla that now that her dad has our kids that she isnt as important. Things like that. To my knowledge she has never told her to hurt any of our kids. Priscilla and my girls get along wonderfully.

3 angels, and a baby due December 08!
May 18th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
No problems like that here. Only problem with the ex telling the kids that he isn't their "real" dad
May 18th, 2006, 02:20 PM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
...and to top it off im scared that his ex is going to use our son as a way to hurt his daughter ( like saying "daddy loves him more then you" and "when daddy drops u off hes going back to see his son") this lady would probably say something like this just to hurt her..yes when she gets dropped off is he coming back over but its not just because there is a new baby its always been like that (shes young and doesnt no it but im sure her mom knows already)..[/b]
i understand that! DH's ex is evil like that, and so are my ILs. it's already hard for him to spend time with his son (who'll be 10 in august) b/c he usually works like 6 days/week for really long hours and they're like a 4 hour drive away and no one helps DH at all (aside from me, of course).

on the upside, DH was really scared to tell his son about the baby, but SS went from "i don't care" to being really excited! he hopes it's a girl

i would say that you and your DH should talk to her about the baby, and let her know all the typical stuff (we'll still love you, etc). after me and DH did that, they went out and talked so they got to be alone too.
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search